1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession wizard needs a serious nerf

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Basic, Jul 31, 2020.

?

What is your opinion on succession wizard?

1. Perfectly Balanced

17 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. Too weak and needs a buff

11 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Too strong and needs a nerf

111 vote(s)
    79.9%
  1. GuiltGuy

This is why after wizard community destroying ninja, they began to target warrior by spreading the words that warrior is a tank class but have tons of damage. They have already started the game round 2. This is the secret of wizard community to be king class for centuries for free.

2. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

You still need the TIP window after all this years ? :O (joking)

3. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

What you say does not make sense, so if you used an infinite ammo gun and pressed 1000 keys per minute it would justify the fact that you win against whoever has only one knife and must approach you while you shoot them in bursts and kill yourself by pressing only 1 key at the right time, each class has its own difficulties, pressing the keys can be an advantage from certain points of view, being able to do it compared to those who cannot, you have to calculate all the variables in the field cannot dwell on a single parameter to compare completely different things between of them.

Xenon likes this.
  4. Mattys

Why dont you play the wizard and test it urself out? As a wizard you will lose 90% of the matchups to equal skilled/geared warrior.

makis likes this.
  5. GuiltGuy

I am a witch now unwillingly rerolled to wizard.(though I havent logged into the game since mid June, because this game is so boring with wizard online) And I know warrior AND SUCC KUNO are hard counters for succ wizard (this is because both kuno and warrior have extraordinarily long engage into grab, lol) . And is this the reason for the disgusting sick wizard communtity to cry for warriror?
    PA is a dumb who has unfairly nerfed ninja to hell. Now wizard is the king, the dominant one in gvg WITHOUT ANY PREDATORS since ninja is a joke class now. The whole mass pvp now turns to the fact that the side with most wizard win the battle. It is already ridiculous. Want to have no predator for 1v1? There are many problems with other broken classes but none of the community is as sick as wizard.

Crimson_Scarlet and Xenon like this.
  6. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

The actual ridiculous thing here is, most melee's that couple shortranged movementspells with cancels into cancels into cancels have far more apm than witchards and Luxienna on the other hand is not one of those people able to perform that way anyway.
    Fact is rbf is flooded with succ wizards and rangers and just by how overtuned they are they can dominate you in those numbers with very little effort as ranged damage is completely out of control.
    They have massive damage with nothing keeping them under control. While as melee you might hit 5 people at once if you make a really good play(and cc chain them). Ranged attackers hit 10 people at once easily and with missing proper split dmg 10 ranged units kill 20 melees just by all shooting once. The size of the opposing force barely matters without split dmg. Adding on top of that that you get cced midcombo from ungodly ranges, preventing you to kill the people you had caught.

7. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I agree, the difficulty of getting close to someone who can play in an assemblage of similar and mutually protected classes with abilities and even behind their backs, auto aim, and then when you get there you escape them in iframes on the other side of the arena , the wizzard does it even more in succession, and does what a sorceress can do, quickly pass you behind in iframe and shoot you a cc even from a distance, positioning does not matter, instead my class in all this must be based on accuracy of their skills that do not have an autoaim and a very low hit box cone, against these classes that have DPS, protected mobility, numerous protected skills (the wizzard can choose whether to make a protected skill or with CC) adding the 7 seconds of immortality and the cures, I think it is a bit too much for a single class, it is true that there are very strong melee classes, but that is their only role, if they were not strong in what sense would the class have? It makes no sense that support classes pretend to compete on par with killer classes in all conditions.

Xenon likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

guys, slow down,.... succ wizards are overtuned (im the first one to say it), but lets not pretend some of the melee classes arent. we all play the same game and see what certain classes can do and some are quite broken. be it via multihit ccs that last for seemingly a second or two, longer periods of iframing, insane damage for bruiser/tank classes, crazy level mobility or something else.... whole game should be called "imbalanced desert online"

9. Wrapped In Plastic

Warrior; An unprotected teleport into grab that you can't react to, fast FG engages, big damage, slows, 360SA block
    Ninja; Blockjump, iframes, stealth, grabs, big damage, good mobility
    Sorc; Can choose to not be hit by anything for extended periods of time by holding shift... enough said

Without some range pressure those three classes would merk everyone in RBF. The melee/range balance has always been tricky in every game. Too little range damage and you cannot deter people from getting ontop of you. Too much and melee are unable to move forward. Currently there is too much ranged damage with CC's resulting in gameplay where people are no longer able to engage on each other. Suc wiz is a massive problem in the range/melee balance and needs to be addressed. I'd argue ranger could use some nerfs to her ranged capabilities as well.

10. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

ninja nerfed to hell? Ninja is one of the most unfair and broken 1vs1 classes in the game. you can onecombo any player no matter if full pen or not...

makis likes this.
  11. GuiltGuy

Ok, nerf ninja 1v1 to hell. Give ninja godtier gvg like wizard. Nerf all ninja's predators. PA has never stopped nerfing ninja. This patch in GL they nerf ninja awaken again even if ninja awaken whole kit is pathetic and has no damage dealer except serpent. They remove bound for mach explosion to remove the down attack modifiere. Seriously? A 17cd skill, has pathetic damage, useless in both pvp and pve now was nerfed further. lol
    If you say ninja is broken 1v1 how about succ wizard? succ wizard is not only a broken 1v1 class, succ wizard/awaken wizard/succ witch/awaken witch are broken gvg classes. Succ wizard are well-rounded god.
    Ninja is strong in 1v1 because he can onecombo any other player? Liars. Go on lying. If ninja can do that, all classes can f*ck each other with ease with their one combo, understand? For awken witch, the class I play, it's so boring because i need no one combo. All I need is just a one shot skill.
    Go on with your lies.
    Also they updated RBF, adding damage reduction based on how much HP you remain. This further makes the game WIZARD ONLINE. Unlike socc, especially succ ninja has zero protection, and if he runs into a group, he can be fu*cked easily. Now with the new RBF, not only succ ninja, but all melee classes get nerfed. The RBF has totally turned into the competition, and the side that has most wizard and witch and rangers and archers win. Now assain classes cannot easily one comb wizard with this design in RBF, especially wizard turns out to be extraordinary broken since there is nothing they need to fear now.
    Unless PA SERIOUSLY BALANCE GVG, THIS GAME WILL NOT BE BALANCED FOREVER.

#71 GuiltGuy, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2020
  12. makis

Balance 1v1 first.

Delete warrior and ninja instant grabs and then we are talking. Ninjas can grab almost instantly out of block jump with little counterplay and everyone knows how warriors are.

Ninjas are the last class that should be crying. With how good it is in 1v1 it should be practically irrelevant in gvg. Isn't that the argument for keeping awakened wizard in its current state?

Quinra and Wrapped In Plastic like this.
  13. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Wizard dont need nerf no more now that witch will b onpar

14. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Honestly, I beat a nj more easily than a wizzard, the only thing I would change to the ninja is the ability to perform CC from invisible and I would increase his engagement and disengagement times, at the moment they jump from one target to another without practically stopping, I would give the invisibility a predator-like effect, something that if you are very careful gives you an indication that there is someone invisible, honestly I find it more annoying to be killed by someone I don't see then in mass or small pvp than in a duel where the ninja usually cannot exploit invisibility and loses much of its advantage.

15. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

In general of the ranged classes I hate the fact of the CC too powerful, for me the KD should not exist on long distance skills but only at short range, even if I would decrease him by at least half a second the time you stay on the ground, it is really frustrating to die for an "invisible" CC taken from a distance, and keep bouncing on the ground without being able to get up for almost 10 seconds, there is no defense that holds, it's just stupid. Then I would like to know why they decided that the V does not work when on the ground, practically this is still to the advantage of those classes they base the combo on the KD, I rely on stiff and floating I lose half of the kills just for the use of V, is either removed or must work on KDs too!

Fateneko and Hearts like this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

who are u one shotting with awakened witch lul :D

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  17. Vortexii

Sounds about right. And justly so. That's what you get for trying to PVP in a Korean MMORPG.

18. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

They usually have very good score in rbf... Just saying.

makis and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  19. GuiltGuy

1. Prime multiple magic arrow: range skill
    2. Prime earth arrow: stiffness + range skill
    3. Prime Fireball: knock down + range skill
    4. Prime Fireball explosion focus: range skill + SA
    5. Prime Meteor shower: knock down+ SA + range skill = protected cc
    6. Prime lighting storm high voltage: FG + stun + range skill = protected cc
    7. Prime lighting: stun + range skill
    8. Residul lightning combo: SA
    9. Prime freeze: frozen + range skill
    10. Prime frigid frog: frozen + SA = protected cc
    11. Prime blizzard: range skill + SA
    12. Prime earthquake evasion: SA + stiffness = protected cc
    13. Prime earthquake destruction: SA + stiffness = protected cc
    14. Prime bolide of destruction: SA
    15. Prime voltaic pulse: knockdown + SA = protected cc

There are about 15 skills of wizard (including normal attack that every class has). Among them 10 of them are protected; 8 of them are range skills which are kind of protection; 5 of them are direct proteced cc; 7 of them are range cc (range is a kind of self-protection already). To sum up 66.67% of wizard skills are protected; 53.3% skills are range skill; if you take range skill as a kind of protection then together with protected skills(either SA or FG), 100% of wizard skills are protected; 33.33% of wizard skills are protected cc; 46.67% of wizard skills are range cc (which can be taken as kind of protected cc); if you sum up the traditional protected cc and range cc, they account for 73.33% of wizard skills.

Not to mention, almost all of the above skills are AOE. Do you know what that means?

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  20. makis

If you want to complain about a class at least be correct, blizzard is unprotected while doing damage.

I would point out the rest of your mistakes, but it should be obvious at this point you are being ignorant

Fateneko likes this.