1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession wizard needs a serious nerf

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Basic, Jul 31, 2020.

?

What is your opinion on succession wizard?

1. Perfectly Balanced

21 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Too weak and needs a buff

15 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. Too strong and needs a nerf

139 vote(s)
    79.4%
  1. Leontothymos

Personal experience fighting a 361 dp sorc. I have 289 ap. My full combo shreds 1/2-2/3 of his hp. This is one of the many times we note about fighting 350+ dp, not just coz we fight against a tanky class

2. easay9

you realize the example you just gave here is a class that can stack evasion right?

3. Meowingtons

Funny how delusional the player base is. But nerfs won't come ever cause it's in a good spot (balance wise). Wiz was a meme in 1vs1 for so long and auto win in spot duels. Now we can finally fight back :)

Mattys and makis like this.
  4. easay9

nice joke so far from balanced again good joke stop trolling thanks

5. makis

He is right though, the only troll here is you.

6. easay9

the rest of the people posting in this thread beg to differ but ok Im the troll :P

7. Goobur

Got a link, can't seem to find it.

8. Leontothymos

he was 361 DR DP

9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

@GM Caramel @GM Creator @GM Death @GMS
    I think this survey has reached enough numbers to be taken into consideration by the developers, in other words the Wizzard in succession is ruining the pvp practically at all and at all levels, it is not possible that the Koreans can see the game in the opposite way to the ours, for them the weak classes are strong and vice versa, I would like two customized products at this point, or at least listen to those who make you earn more, even though you are making the game so bad that you have also lost many players and income.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

but... global build meng :D :D :D :D :D

;)

11. Xenon

You realize all classes can stack evasion, right?

12. easay9

fine let me rephrase that sorc is a example of a class that scales well with evasion in comparison to other classes. Better?

13. easay9

I always thought the global build was a bad idea since the balance is looked at completely differently in each country.

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  14. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Honestly, it's a bit like selling a left-hand drive car in a right-hand drive country

easay9 likes this.
  15. Meowingtons

Or maybe you just learn how to fight this class. I mean from all the classes we have right now you have struggles against succ wiz? But ok we can nerf it if we tune down other classes too. The list is long. Oh and prepare yourself for hashashin, you will soon forget about succ wiz

Leontothymos likes this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

succ wizards (and i say this as a wizard myself, altho i decided not to play succ except for killing boredom occasionally but to stay on awa) should get adjusted and the way to (start to) do it is to:

1) make Teleport and Ultimate: Teleport and Prime Earth Response (both versions) always have regular cast time no matter after which spell they have been cast
    2) skill that shouldnt be autocast after Teleport: Prime: Voltaic pulse, Prime: Frigid Fog: Control
    3) PvP damage of Prime: Frigid Fog: Control has to be reduced by a chunk
    4) Remove mouse movement (this should be removed from the game and classes should be rebalanced if needed, i'm not talking wizards only now.)

17. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I always train, I know how to evaluate the game, of course I start from the point of view of my class, I would also like to see many skills from other classes being resized, in RBF the wizzards don't let you play anymore, it's not just me who thinks it like that, I do not think we are all morons, I have opened various pools and have never seen such a participation in this forum, something must mean.

easay9 and alastersan like this.
  18. easay9

I 100% agree with mouse movement thing

Succ wiz :

if they want to make a 1v1 wizard option fine but a fast wiz needs to lose protection it needs to lose damage output currently it has far to much of each of these on top of far more movement and a stupid freeze which is broken itself in terms of 1v1 kit......

it should not have just as much if not more damage as awakening and it should not have all the super armors that awakening has either when they are casting much longer.

whether you agree with all my points or not I dont care.

point is there needs to be trade offs right now they do not exist for succ wizard.

Blitzball and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  19. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

As much as I would agree that succ wiz is brokenly overpowered this poll mostly only represents the portion of the playerbase that does/doesnt play succ wizz.

Lets face it,we could make a poll like this for every class and unless the class is seriously weak the results would be identical.The ones who play it will vote it is balanced and the ones who dont will vote it is OP

Judging by the current results from the poll the only information I can gather is about 23 of the voters play succ wiz and 95 of the voters play a different class

The way I see it is a poll like this can only tell us if a class is weak.
    If a large majority vote a class is balanced then that class is likely weak as f*ck and needs buffs.But if a class is voted OP it just means that it isnt weak.

For most gamers in order for them to call a class that they dont play balanced they have to faceroll f*ck the class into the ground every time they fight them.

It isnt the classes people are calling op that gm's should be looking at but instead classes that are called balanced by people who dont play them.

#119 Stealthe, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  20. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Look we are in the Wiz / Witch forum, so where usually those who play the class read, and there is the option to say that it is balanced/need buff.

By doing your reasoning it is very easy that someone, even knowing it is OP, plays the class and wants to defend it, would give a false grade. I don't think there are only 23 Wizzards in this forum (being also one of the most played classes at the moment) we cannot even think that it lacks supporters, so at a statistical level it is enough for me, I have followed other pools and I have rarely seen this participation, it means that this is a serious problem that afflicts the game, but it would be enough to play to notice and have a feedback and evaluate these data if are true or false.

And I think anyone who faces the class can judge it on the same level as those who play it.

We even have a Wizzard in this forum who admits succession is too strong at the moment, and I'll tell you I'm the first to say that before the buff it was too weak.

So how a class can be too weak, there are classes too strong, they don't come out perfect and therefore I ignore those who simply say "learn to deal with them", it means accepting that in this game everything is perfect, and we all know not to be like that.