1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Successions need a major overhaul and they just came out......

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by easay9, Jan 11, 2020.

1. easay9

Literally why many are pissed off by the addition of succession its 100% forcing you to play a different way because the other way not only does less damage but you don't have as much group fight potential like FFS. Not only that it cut the total amount of skills for a class basically in half since awakening was a mix of both. Lets make the game braindead as can be thats what is currently happening because games to hard is what they said a while ago. To hard for who the devs that can't even code FPS to not = DPS........

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

[​IMG]

we must be imagining those op successions being mob harvesters and having all that damage then. :D

3. Netreiam

I don't think that people hate succession purely because of the play style, more because it could have been a buff that we have been asking for years for to base awakening.

As for the playstyle lock, I honestly would prefer it on some characters (tamer) but for other characters (ranger and valk) I like the awakening way too much to give it up. Again, if they made it a playstyle thing instead of just saying "**** you" to all of use who've been waiting for pre-awakening buffs to make the skills actually worth using I doubt anyone would take issue.

4. easay9

exactly this^

Netreiam likes this.
  5. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

lol ranger damage is justified because they die so easily, yet still get nerfed anyhow. GG.

6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

There shouldn't even be any succession bs, they should just buff existing pre-awakening skills and call it a day.

Phoenixxx75 and Netreiam like this.