1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Successions.... stop making them

Discussion in 'Global Test Server' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Sep 26, 2019.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

All 3 so far are atrocious. Please for the love of god stop putting time into this. There was a simpler solution, actually pay attention to your player base and make fixes based on what you see. But no, instead you make a new system that is just bad.

Motoko_Shi, ODB3698, Erroll and 2 others like this.
  2. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I've been skeptical of it since it was announced but I have to admit the three that had info on it released I haven't paid attention to. I know it's warrior and ranger but I don't know the third. Also could you elaborate on what you think isn't good about them for someone with not a lot of info on it (me)?

3. Boojangles

some of the things in succession should have just been added to the skills in the first place

4. Catastigma

i want my Sucession.

So no. dont stop Pearls Abyss !

Some classe are more interesing in Pre-awakening that on Awakening.

Awakening is a mistake. its a undenial fact that Pearls Abyss proven it with the idea of the succession. and past tentative.

That is realy a alternative to the awakening weapon, The Awakening weapon ruined alot of classe, The sucession should have been the one and only awakening.

Also stop belief that the Sucession on the global lab is the final product. its a Alpha phase. and Succession will get update in the futur too. We are on a mmo, not a finished product.
    Your fear / hate is based on a temporary appearance. Stopping your stupid bias, the ugliest larva and caterpillar can make the most beautiful butterfly.

GLobal lab still dont have 10/25/50% rage skill. too lul

#4 Catastigma, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  5. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

I don't agree. This is what playerbase always wanted. And warrior sucsession is very good now (pve is better then awakining).

6. Boojangles

if they learn form past mistakes this could be amazing. If they continue to do things in the most lazy way possible, they will create more work for themselves later. Id also like to see a better system for skills to scale off of. As time passes skills will become outdated again, and we will need another round of absolutes.

7. TeRRoRibleOne

That's a load of ****

ODB3698 likes this.
  8. Factorial

Look at it this way: its better to have 1000 broken things in the game instead of having two things that work perfect!!!!1! When it comes to doing things right, quantity is better than quality. Because having three systems that aren't balanced is much better than only two systems that aren't balanced.

Now if that wasn't terrible enough, you have to balance three sets of systems multiplied by 17 classes. As such, balance will never ever ****ing happen. I predict succession system is going to be another pearl abyss branded **** show. As usual. Carry on.

ForceFPS, MMoNoob and Kittyberry like this.
  9. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

I think PA should launch their own standalone laserdisc-based console as well while doing everything else.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Your argumentation is amazing with solid points and impressive facts.

11. pixibelle

I think succession is the first step in merging console player base with PC. I cant think of any other reason in dumbing down classes, i herd the argument with "player base hate towards awakening" and i can say i was one of them.. but the gameplay awakening introduced outshines only pre-awakening.

12. ODB3698

I feel like successions are a massive waste of time and resources. They are literally for players who just don't want to use their awakenings. These players could have accomplished that by just locking their awakening skills and only using their pre-awakening skills...but instead...we have all this development time diverted to stubborn/picky players. PA could have seriously just buffed/reworked pre-awakenings like we actually asked for...instead of taking this unwanted/unneeded tangent. I wish PA would stop trying to dodge the class balance/pre-awakening reworks they need to do...and just get it done. They could have accomplished it already if they focused the effort they are putting into successions...into the needed work. All the things they are trying to do with successions...are what is still needed for regular pre-awakenings. Its not like adding these things to pre-awakenings is going to break the classes that need these reworks. You can't exactly use both sets simultaneously...you have to at least alternate between pre and awake. We are just going to have to sit and continue to wait for actual fixes...while PA continues to pour all their time into this failed side project.

13. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

I like how literally all of you think of your opinion as being the general player desire.

Loli lover and ODB3698 like this.