1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggested Changes for Musa Succession

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Mooms, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Mooms

In my opinion, the Musa succession is really strong. But It needs some quality of life changes, we lost some things for no reason, and I also suggest that some of these changes port over to Maewha, However in general the musa/mae successions are really good.

1. In tiger blade, Prime Carver is very clunky. You cannot cancel out of carver as fast as you can with the regular absolute carver. Please fix this, due to this, Succession Musas are using Base carver, and we lose our -15DP utility for PVE from Prime Carver due to this decision.

2. Prime Divider Cancel whilst in tiger blade no longer works. And we don't really have the option to spec out of prime divider because of the new Q+E Cancel which is used for stamina management.

These next changes I am promoting are based on the fact that the stamina is too heavy on both musa and mae. Other classes such as Ninja, Warrior, Kuno, can apply pressure without this gate, and since Musa/Mae are very stamina heavy, We are forced to play a Passive and defensive play style, and once we're out of stamina we just die. We're one of the only classes that have this issue.

1. Fiery Angel with succession locks our stamina regen. This does not happen in awakening, consider unlocking it.

2. Gale cancel also Locks stamina regen. Unlock it.

3. Backstep Slash locks our stamina regen. Unlock it.

4. Due to the lack of floats, we are now forced to use unsafe floats such as divider, and our kicks. These skills take so much stamina. just lower the stamina considerably or completely remove it.

5. Dragon bite should not use stamina.

6. Blind Thrust should not use stamina.

7. Bow reset bug. If we use our bow, our cool down resets, it's already a 14 second cool down, having it reset is just annoying and results in both musa/mae completely kiting for 30 seconds due to the mechanics of matchups.

Here is an example of the musa stamina lock.

https://streamable.com/55qb6

If all these changes happen, then what's going to cost stamina on Musa?

Chase
    Evasive Charged Shot
    Blue buff Rising storm, blooming, and Gale Spam.

#1 Mooms, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Exitious1 likes this.
  2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Suggested changes for Musa Succession:

Burn it to the ground

Let me cancel Tiger Blade in preawakening.

3. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Yes, thats right, remove the thing that limits Musa to become the most powerful class in the game.
    Pretty sure thats not gonna backfire at all!

Nah not really, but i can see people making that statement.

4. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

I just hate the feel of it. It has a couple of powerful skills but it feels clunky and limited with no flow. Awakening was a huge improvement to the feel of the class and Succession feels like going backward.

5. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

i agree with the most things but

dragon bite still have to use stammina and blind thrust too cause if you remove it it will be broken

about the stammina lock on all these skills yea remove it cause stammina cost are very high overall but if you remove cost from skills and locks then musa can permanently move and attack thats to op my opinion

Carver is useless yea

my opinion give rising storm his float back and still have SA some other classes has protectet CC in Succession why musa only get DB and his counter why no SA cc

6. Atreius

Well looks like they didn't take any of those into consideration. Blooming nerf incoming though in the coming round of succ nerfs :(

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Just flush succession down the can and give me Eye of the Storm in place of Musa's Soul.