1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: Don't make known cheaters Featured Partners

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aidlac, Jun 23, 2018.

1. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

Suggestion: Well the title speaks for itself but my suggestion is that you (Kakao Games Europe) do not make known (and previously banned) cheaters into Featured Partners.

BladeBoques have been caught and banned twice in BDO and multiple times in other games in the past. This type of player is the type you do not want around in games, because they show a continued disrespect and disregard for the games they play and the people they play with by cheating and/or exploiting.

Reasoning: I think this choice of featured partner shows a lack of respect for your community/playerbase and if anything encourages others to cheat and exploit, rather than deter them. It's also a slap in the face to anyone playing the game or defending you (Kakao) or the developers (Pearl Abyss). This is PR suicide if anything, considering BB's (BladeBoques's) history in other games and in BDO.

Solution/Alternative: Don't make well-known cheaters any type of partners or featured person on your website, in-game or on your forums. Take a stance against all people who are publicly well-known cheaters/exploiters.

2. LogicaI

Agreed.

It does not matter if it is a small or large exploit.
    It does not matter if you steal a penny or a million dollars.
    Cheating is cheating and stealing is stealing.

Shame on kakao for partnering him and shame on senior smoques.

aidlac and Baroncell like this.
  3. Catastigma

as much delete the partnership.

There is not a streamer / 550 renown + that has no exploited some weakness.

Every Sorc, Ranger,Striker,Mystic,Wizard and now Ninja are cheater. exploiting the incompetence of Pearls abyss.

and bug exploit is not finish. we never know that will be next exploit on the next patch.

dared to say that you've never overstack on a Horse or a boat.

What has been said as a bug for a long time. but never fixed because this bug is now a feature lul.
    But is still a bug exploit.

We are all guilty.
    You are just hypocrites to ask for idiocy kind.

The only people to be shame it is pearls abyss by their stupidity and dishonest. for never created a test server and took months to fix a bug.

I shame realy more Kakao for thier unethical economy system. the pearls shop is morally and ethicly unacceptable.
    These methods of predation, human cognitive bias abuse. it's the criminal level.

#3 Catastigma, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  4. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

Incorrect. It was fixed in KR but there was a huge outcry that time, so developers changed it back, thus making it a feature first after players had voiced their opinion about disliking not having it.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd not go too far off-topic :)

5. LogicaI

Exploiting a weakness is not the same as exploiting/cheating. What we are talking about is actual exploits of unintended game mechanics.
    Big difference.

So because i have 550+ renown i am an exploiter? naw.

It was removed,then re-added because of community outcry,as you said it is now a feature,therefor it is fine to use and not an exploit.there are multiple screenshots of gm's saying it is not punishable.

Therefor how is it an exploit if they add it back?

6. Catastigma

I ask exactly 14 people with over 560 of renown how much they have spent on the game.

$ 1800 $ 4700 $ 1500 $ 7300 $ 1200 $ 2200 $ 1400 $ 1700 1200 $ 2000 $ 4300 (account buy) $ 3750 (+ $ 1000 after account buy) $ 1900 $ 1000.

P2W for me is cheating.

#6 Catastigma, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  7. Findubar

as if they ever gave even a modicum of ****.
    i kinda understand their reasons for keeping him; exposing weaknesses and exploits for them (at least that better be why they unbanned him and "hired him") but at least keep it private and/or explain your position. don`t be 2 in 1-ing your community kaka.

8. LogicaI

Almost all of my money spent on game has been from others,i sell boss gears for pearl gifts =),550+ renown and only ever spent 230$,And they were **** purchases i made near the beginning of my account that made no sense whatsoever lol

9. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Lol, is it also cheating to play BDO with 1080ti and 9th gen i7 because someone has to play on shitty 5 year old+ laptop or a desktop with gen 1 chip and wooden integrated graphics card? IMO by the logic above it seems pretty p2w to buy a better pc for a game you're playing vs someone else who can't afford it. Maybe black desert's download button should include a console or pc included with the 5 dollar or 5 euro purchase to be shipped to every player's house so everybody has equal access to fps count? Let's include an internet subscription in that 5 so that everyone experiences same disruptions in service too! And while we're at it, ping is a thing that should also be equal so provide equal housing in a PA or Kakao funded dorm for all players, with food, and living costs covered! Dam, now that's a good deal for 5 bucks/quid/euro/[insert currency here].

I am personally indifferent to cheaters and do not feel passionately about getting them banned but for the health of the game, I do agree they should not be a featured partner.

The_Inquisitor, aidlac and Solgen like this.
  10. The_Inquisitor

This argument is both sound and valid.

11. mickey3333

So much made-up "facts" and self-claimed "argument" in this threat. You guys are better at talking to yourself since it is so obvious that this blasphemy of evidence looks like a child's crying.

12. The_Inquisitor

Blasphemy of Evidense eh? Could you kindly quote said heretical comments? I'll get the Pyres setup in meantime.