1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion - Environment Interaction & Adding/Intensifying more of it.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DafuqYouLookinAt, Sep 20, 2019.

?

Is this something you'd like to see implemented?

1. Yes, I like this idea!

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No or Maybe (please comment why)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. DafuqYouLookinAt

I'd love to see more environment interaction. I think it'll make the game play a lil more interesting too.
    What are your thoughts on making these environment features even more spooky and challenging too...?
    I didn't go too much in detail but you get the point.

It's nice to get away from the game without actually getting away, just chillin out and go adventuring or something I love to do as a hobby, take screenshots solo or with friend/guild mates.
    I'm in a PVP/NW guild and some of us enjoy doing these things for fun too. People play this game in many different ways. I think regardless of your ig objectives, there is much to appreciate about the game's environment especially with a game like this. I love when it thunderstorms at night in the game, definitely a favorite of mine!

Just a thought because I love this sort of stuff:
    • More environment interaction, more life.
    • Flourish the sea with more life! Add more corals, seaweed, fish, caverns, spooky enraged sea monsters coming from the depths in some areas of deep water or carnivores like sharks, etc. It's empty and seriously boring.
    • Desert is well...the desert lol. (Thoughts on adds?)
    • Weather - Add more realistic weather cycles and more often
    • Seasons - Add more season cycles not limited to only events like cherry blossoms, fall leaves and snow. Smooth transitions if possible.
    • Weather/Season Effects - Intensify the effects of bad weather like tornadoes, dust storms, sea storms, etc.
    I know features like this comes in time and it isn't a top priority but as a suggestion, would love to see this implemented if not right now but soon or potentially in the future.
    Please feel free to share your thoughts! Work is slow today, Happy Weekend! Let's chat!

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Umm deserts are always deserts. I cannot disagree though that more could be done in the oceans but off course if you add more you may end up with even more desync than we currently have In margoria.

3. DafuqYouLookinAt

I see o/. So, this suggestion isn't JUST for the ocean though, these features vary but apply to the entire game. Unless I'm misunderstanding the last part about margoria. What're your thoughts on the rest?

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

My thoughts are that anything that can make the game more immersive and interesting would be a good thing as long as it was not detrimental to the games performance.

Fateneko and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  5. DafuqYouLookinAt

Of course! I agree as well. I would hope that such a change wouldn't affect the performance negatively.
    We already have weather cycles and seasons. Unfortunately the only time we get to see seasons is during events and holidays so I thought it'd be nice to suggest to bring them back as a permanent thing.
    :)

Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.