1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] New Class Valencian Sand Bender.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jaskar, Apr 15, 2017.

?

Cool?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  2. Nah

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. Jaskar

Got a rough idea of it would be cool if you guys add in your thoughts.
    Something like cross over between a sorc and ninja or musa.
    With Amulet and Dual wield swords. and Sandy theme for skills.

Bonus Art
    harenissandwarrior.jpg
    Credit: http://n-deed.deviantart.com/

2. Lynn

Lynn Shy Ranger 60 NA

Hmmm...this sound's like a pretty alright class! You've got my vote.

2 people like this.
  3. Junyoung

Junyoung Hwall Ranger 61

A dark class with that theme could be very cool. Since Valencia is known for it's Black Plague that killed thousands, and led to the war and blood shed against Calpheon, it would be very cool if this class had necromancer/dark abilities. Maybe the skills can be focused on damage over time abilities and debuffs- such as HP/MANA drain, poisoning, shackles to make opponents immobile, shutting down opponents skills, etc.. The class shouldn't be too DPS heavy since it focuses on debuffs and CCs, so it would be a very cool support class in PvP, and could help slow down and make PvP a bit more difficult in Black Desert.

4. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit DeMinuit Kunoichi 61 NA

Looks like a good idea. Kinda reminds me of Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed.
    It would be a good balance to the Dark Knight perhaps if they use abilities mentioned by @Junyoung.

5. Crystal Star

My husband saw this and immediately said he would change his main to this if it was there....or add another version of the character.

6. Kitsu289

+1 for you my good broski. It reminds me of prince of persia, for some reason though

7. Malin Miracle

2 Classes every game needs, Necromancers, and Reavers. Controlling undead minions, Stealing health from your foes, causing them to flail about in anguish as their skin darkens and dies slowly, using their life energy to bolster your own. Reavers are slower and more tankish, and necromancers have minons. Dark magic stuff that makes every game that much more fun.

8. Xelfer

The title "Sandbender" made it sound like some sort of a sand wizard, but your art (which is really cool) makes it look like a sand type assassin.
    And since im not much into asian themed stuff, i would really like a non weeby version of a ninja sand wizard,... or whatever

9. Caladwen Wind_Whisper

Dune fremen :)

“Bless the Maker and His water.
    Bless the coming and going of Him.
    May His passage cleanse the world.
    May He keep the world for His people. ”

#9 Caladwen Wind_Whisper, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
  10. Kitsu289

I'm stupid, I haven't seen a reaver in a game that I've played to my knowledge. Other than being slower and tanky, how do they work?
    (I feel like this sand bender isn't going to be that much with minion control if it were a thing)

11. Blitzball

Male Dark Elf ? YES PLS

12. Escapism

sadly not seeing this happening, we already have 1.5 casterclasses so we will only get more melee classes with different types of swords or other blade weapons but effectively not playing much different from all the others, because its a korean game with korean designers.