1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Suggestion Submission Thread (Closed)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brightcide, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirolicious

Would like to see a 'Transfer EXP coupon' and 'Transfer Skill Points Coupon' added where so you can transfer your EXP from one class to another one. This makes it a bit easier switching to a different class if you want to without having to redo the whole thing.

I am currently grinding towards 62 and I am far enough in that I definitely don't want to do this ever again on a new character.
    The issue I came across recently is that I might like to play a different class but whats currently stopping me is that I have to start from scratch (both EXP wise but especially skill point wise).

Transfer EXP/Skillpoint Coupon could solve this and make switching characters less tedious and more fun I believe.

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  2. Isteria

I would like to have a few more functions in the p2w tent pls:

1. Sell option.
    2. Large potions.
    3. Horse recovery
    4. Life buffs

3. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello people!

This is the list of suggestions shared last Monday with the developers from this thread:

• BD00006: Change the amount of Pearl Shop items able to be registered on the Marketplace from a maximum of 5 items to a maximum value of 150 million Silver
    • BD00060: Daily quest icons should have their color changed to purple.
    • BD00062: Allow players to open the dye menu (J), modify their character's appearance (F4), or edit their UI while not idle or in a safe zone
    • BD00079: Allow Guild Masters to create custom guild ranks with custom permission sets
    • BD00080: Add updated hairstyles and high-resolution tattoos to character customization
    • BD00086: Allow us to select the grade of fish we wish to keep when AFK fishing

Thank you so much for your collaboration!

4. RoxiAmbrosia

@CM Yukimura Can you please submit the suggestion to allow us to choose between all courser materials for the Peridot Leaf Dailies not just the hoof root, and/or increase means of obtaining Shells / Rainbow Fruit / Increase Stonetail fodder yeld.

5. Stormcloud

I would really like to be able to use my storage maid to drop off [Guild] Sea Monster’s Neidan and other sea-monster loot to the guild storage while out in the middle of Margoria/Ross Sea, instead of going back to a town for every few monsters I kill.

Roksuu likes this.
  6. Shirolicious

Just out of curiosity, those gaps in between are those proposed changes that is not suitable for public eyes?

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  7. Tvvin

(Offhand Awakening )A lost Heritage

=
    1.Why awaken offhand at alll?
    2.My reasoning and canonicity to the plot
    3.Some Offhand Variations
    4.What about our current offhands
    5.What if I like my current balance of skills?
    =

Why awaken offands at all?

Primary for content and balancing purposes. Image the new sub skills that would come from a brand new offhand. Think how it could differentiate your playstyle somewhat from someone else. Example being one ranger vs another ranger. Or how it could better some classes.

=======

My reasoning and cannoiticy to the plot

To keep this short sweet and to the point ;
    Capture1.PNG

''...Are there more memories and strengths to gain,or is this it?''

As you all know, our characters lost their memories. We had to rediscover our past aka awakening. What I am proposing is a new lost memory - a lost heritage in which every character participated in some art they've forgotten. This is expressed through off-hands for simplicity sake.

=======

Some Offhand Variations

Ninja / Kunoichi : Horn bow
    sub skills:Assassins of archery (Purpose l Support focused, for damage it requires massive precision but is stationary. can fluently cancel out to melee.Arrows ignore super armor.does not damage frontal block. Puts out less quick damage than ranger so not her replacement)

Mystic / Striker : Talismen
    sub skill:Chi based fighters

Ranger / Archer (male version) : Quiver (arrow case)
    improved :DPS focused archery , improved bow iframes,somewhat decreased split damage,decreased melee dps

Maewha / Musa : Ancient Blade ( rlahn offhand)
    sub kil:dual wield focused

Sorc :Trinket
    Necromancer

Ect

=======

What about our current offhands

subskills will be improved in what skils they enable

Example ; Ranger's dagger will have increased melee properties. Dagger of protection will know be a frontal guard and have less endlag. Can be used from awakening stance.Grab will have super armor. bow efficiency will decrease ect ect

========

What if I like my current balance of ski?

Every offhand will have a toggleable skill that enables these strengths. So you may keep your current or new offhand and never enable your lost art skill to remain the same. Oh yea, lost art skills will cause some combat stance to change to identity class variation

For example, ninja and kunoichwill have a horn bow on his back during pre awk and awakenin-

=========

Attached Files:

8. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

It has been shared with the developers, thank you!

Greetings adventurers!

This is the list we have shared with the developers from this thread.

• BD00056: Allow harpoon fishing and mounts on Epheria Sailboats
    • BD00057: Implement a queue-up option for Arsha Arena (which is publicly available, similar to RBF), with 1v1s, 3v3s, 5v5s, and 10v10s, with solo and group queues, rankings (MMR), monthly seasons, and end-of-season rewards.
    • BD00058: Remove the item requirement for reporting other players in chat, and add different report causes.
    • BD00059: Increase the amount of items able to be sold to Imperial traders (fish, cooking, etc.), and allow players to view the trader within the 10 minute cooldown upon logging in or changing channels.
    • BD00061: Allow players to transport more than 100 goods at a time at an increased price.
    • BD00063: Add an option that allows players to turn off all the animations from the world map.
    • BD00064: Allow players to resize individual UI elements and move elements such as the buff bar, minimap, stamina bar, etc.
    • BD00065: Allow players to trade Fishing Seals for any type of magic tool, not just fluid collectors.
    @Shirolicious
    As you can see in the feedback form, many suggestions have already been shared, and the list is supposed to be updated every week. For this reason, you won't see the code numbers in the same order as in the sheet.

Thank you all for your collaboration!

Galatia, Brightcide and Andaro like this.
  9. Lyu

Lyu Plushie DarkKnight 62 NA

Hey, what a nice thread :)
    I'd like to suggest to implement the "Old Moon Fence" in NA/EU as well, because it'll help farmers to position farms better and use less fertilizer, also faster to breed/harvest since are smaller and closer. (been out in KR since 2nd november 2017)

10. jane7652

jane7652 Tamer 61 NA

Now that pearl abyss says that they are going to focus the next 30 days on class balance I would like to post some potential tamer changes that could be made to the class:
    • Put lingering SA into the forward guard stage of moonlight strike and confirm that legendary beast power is full SA.

• Make grab super armor(or possibly super armor on success and unprotected on fail)

• Make heilang invincible+unstunnable and make summoning animation super armor(matches wiz/witch pet).

• Place passive buffs for the character on heilang levels(possibly 1% movement speed and attack speed starting at heilang VI).

• Rework heilang howling into a AOE skill about the size of fearful trembling with no CC or mob pull that does about 66% the damage of sorc’s absolute dream of doom over a 3s duration with a 10-15s cd.

• To compensate for the previous point remove all CCs from the attacks that heilang’s AI performs independently of the tamer’s actions.

• Make heilang sit recover 100hp per every 1 second(less than 1/3 rate of beserker's heal) with no hp recovery done on cooldown(possibly have a soft 30s cd). Have the heal cancel when heilang or the player is attacked.
    The first point a lot of tamers have been asking for a while now and was talked about in this
    thread https://community.blackdesertonline...ke-and-lbp-already.177920/page-5#post-1112024. The next 3 points are things that tamer lacks compared to most if not all classes that share a similar mechanic. The last 3 points involve small changes to heilang that would give him more utility outside of 1v1 scenarios and make him more fair in 1v1.

#310 jane7652, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Roksuu likes this.
  11. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 62 EU

Once again, class balance should not be discussed in here. We already have seperate subforums & feedback reports.
    This thread contains non-class related issues & features. (at least up til now..)

12. Brightcide

@Yoitsu and @Grimador please resubmit your suggestions with a brief explanation and links to your relevant discussion threads. I had to remove them because they were both multiple pages long. :(

13. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings adventurers!

This is the list we have shared with the developers from this thread:
    • BD00070: Allow players to check if a family or character name is available in the character selection menu.
    • BD00071: Allow players to turn off production pop-ups whenever we craft something or a worker gathers/crafts something.
    • BD00072: Allow players to combine 5 Relic/Cartian/Pila scrolls to make 1 Awakened Relic/Cartian/Pila scroll.
    • BD00073: Add alternative daily quests for energy return that don't involve Red Battlefield.
    • BD00074: Add an option for bonus Lifeskill EXP to the daily Challenge Rewards.
    • BD00075: Make movement over small ledges and stairs smoother.
    • BD00076: Implement a ticket that can be purchased via Silver at a wharf manager which allows players to summon their ship (think remote access wharf) while within 500m of a wharf manager.
    • BD00077: Reduce the cost of Loyalty shop items.
    • BD00078: Allow officers to renew contracts and invite new players to a guild regardless of what channel they are on.
    This week we've gathered all the feedback we've found related to the last CC changes and classes balance.
    We are looking for this kind of feedback specifically in each "character section" of the forums, since it's more efficient to discuss all non-class related issues here, and make a good use of the Class section.

Thank you for your precious collaboration!

Lomacs, Brightcide and Tyronica like this.
  14. deniros

Hi, I'd like to introduce you to roadmaps. Now you may be wondering what is this "roadmap" nonsense i'm talking about?
    Well allow me to share with you this brief description.
    [​IMG]

So now that we are all up to speed, the next question is how is this used in game development?
    Essentially it is made by the game developers for the community and play base to let them know what to expect, and when to expect it.

I can show you some examples of roadmaps from other games to give you an idea.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see here, we have descriptions of content, we have dates(roughly) for that content. This is pretty much it, I think its a good idea because it will get everyone on the same page, and will lead to less complaints.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

Tvvin, Tansie, Galatia and 4 others like this.
  15. RoxiAmbrosia

If you could please submit a suggestion to allow players to trade peridot leafs for all the courser material choices, and please up the yield of stonetail fodder to a static x3 for each synth or consider reducing the number of materials required, that would be wonderful.

I just did 6 synths for stonetail fodder and got 8 pieces. When you need 40pcs for EACH synth and how LONG it takes to get those to begin with, and all I got was a measly 8 pieces? Taking a week or MORE of farming, and obtaining 240 farming biproducts to only getting 8pcs yield? That hurts. Especially when there is no other way to get fodders.

16. Tvvin

Hey I wanna suggest this for a friend -

Papu pets

17. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings adventurers!

This is the list we have shared with the developers this week, from this thread:

• BD00081: Event outfits and costume pieces should go into the Pearl Tab in our inventories.
    • BD00082: Change the current hair/eye/makeup/tattoo dye system and replace it with a color wheel with a light/dark slider so players can fully customize their coloring
    • BD00083: Allow players to link equipped items
    • BD00084: Add sorting options to the auto-arrange function in our inventory
    • BD00085: Show utensil durability while it is in use
    • BD00087: Allow players to drag skills from their skill menu to a skill cooldown slot
    • BD00088: If a skill is in a custom cooldown slot, it should no longer display on the default skill cooldown UI element
    • BD00089: Allow players to dye different parts of their ship
    • BD00090: Add small subnode icons above the main node icon and have it grayed out if the subnode is not invested in, and lit up if the subnodes are invested in
    We have requested to Pearl Abyss any kind of feedback from the developers' side, we will be happy to share them with you as soon as we receive any information.

Thank you a lot for all your collaboration!!!

18. Tvvin

S

Silly person. That's too professional for this company lol they have to rely on underhanded tactics like releasing characters while other MMOs launch or greedy half fuctioning cash graba .

In reality they are bad developers and publishers. We need the government to kick them into shape like other major gaming companies . It's understandable pa wasn't locked on yet because they're not big. But y will be targets adventully for being bad

19. Rayin

Tansie likes this.
  20. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings adventurers!

This is the list we have shared with the developers this week, from this thread:

• BD00091: Allow players to view the worker marketplace from the world map
    • BD00092: Have a small divider between different worker locations in the worker UI window
    • BD00093: Allow players to dye Silver Embroidered Clothing
    • BD00094: Add more groups to organize pets with and add options where we can pull out pets based on buffs
    • BD00095: Add a small group number icon to the corner of the pet UI element which indicates which pet group is out
    • BD00096: Show pet skills even while pets are put away
    A specific report regarding the sentiments and concerns about the last changes on class balance, from the thread 2nd May patch notes, has been sent to the developers.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Tansie and Loushu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.