1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion to fix the class

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Beond, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Beond

Other than the obvious reason like fixing super armor on grave digging & slashing of the dead I think we should get some of the following and I'm not saying we should get all of this just some of them to balance things out.

Head chase should have super armor every time you use it.

Solar Flare to have forward guard

Balance strike to have forward guard

Reckless Blow to have super armor until the attack is done not only charge

Super armor on grab

Super armor on Piercing Spear

Forward guard on Counter

Forward guard on Deep Thrust

Super armor on Ground Smash

Again I think we should just get a few on these not all on them, warrior is really hurting right now.

Bestkk likes this.
  2. Reglub

I would be very happy with just:

Super armor on grab

Super armor on full animations of gravedigger and slashing of the dead

Wish list:

Improved safe movement

Forward guard but no stiffen on armor break

No stamina use on forward slash (why is it even there?)

Super armor on frenzied spear (the movement part)

3. Lee Ryu

4. Juliphus

Juliphus Warrior 62 EU

dont forget to remove the collision on our none awakend charge, it always screws me up that it has collision...be it on enemies, friendlies and even damn pebbles

5. Lee Ryu

or just put SA on it. It would kinda make Warrior more viable.
    Actually anything on mobility skills we use is gonna make us more viable in large scale. Anything. Yet we had nothing except butterfly effects on Charging Slash a skill that we use a lot RIGHT ?

6. frosteye_

frosteye_ Ninja 62 EU

Pre Awakening:
    Forward Slash - add SA , fix awkward animation when using the skill while out of stamina
    Sideways Cut - add i-frame
    Whirlwind Slash - add SA
    Counter/Force Slash - add FG
    Take Down - add SA
    Charging Thrust - remove FG, add SA, remove on hit slow on the character, remove ending animation when you hit someone, add push away the target on collision (like berserkers do)
    Ground Roar - Increase the strenght of PvE pull by 500% and make pull work on all monsters (except bosses)
    Scars of Dusk - Improve the speed of animation by 40%

Rabams:
    Frenzied Spear - add 100% crit chance on both hits, remove stiffness, add SA
    Seismic Strike - improve the speed of animation by 30%, increase crit chance to 100%
    Shield Tide - remove SA and FG, add floating and knockback
    Shield Assault - remove FG, add knockback and bound

Awakening:
    Burning Moxie - add SA, add crit chance +26% from auto attack
    Solar Flare - remove stiffnes, add SA
    Merciless - increase the speed of animation by 15%
    Grave Digging - Fix SA to match whole animation, add lifesteal 20 hp on each hit
    Head Chase - decrease i-frame cooldown by 0.5 sec from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
    Pulverize & Flow: Tempest - increase the speed of animation by 20%
    Flow: Knee Kick - add air smash
    Flow: Armor Break - remove stiffness, add FG, increase speed of animation by 15%
    Flow: Ankle Break - Fix the issue of this skill being unable to downsmash on low fps
    Flow: Reckless Blow - decrease cooldown by 3 seconds, from 15 seconds to 12 seconds, make transition to Pulverize smoother
    Flow: Slashing the Dead - add bound

EXPLANATION:
    I feel like these changes would fix warrior, still almost no cc on protected skills but counter and grab (and kick that is already in the game). All other protections are on skills that move character slightly while having little to zero damage and no CC. It would allow warrior to move from the block because in this heavy AP meta block is down after 2 seconds and you need to run away, problem is if you tr to run away now you get CC'd instantly therefore warrior needs something to be able to reposition.

And lets be honest here if you think still think its unreasonable to add it, warriors pre awaken is one of if not the worst in the game, we have 4 protected skills in entire kit and even if all of my suggested changes would make it into the game wed have 9 which is still way less than other classes, for example Mystic has 18, lahn 14, striker 16 all classes have more protected skills in pre awaken and only one of ours is actually SA while the three FGs are almost useless with all AOE CCs everywhere. Average protected skills in pre awaken is something around 9 and those changes would make warrior average in that regard.

All other changes are basically swapping cc for protection or the other way around where it makes sense.

We have stamina costs on skills that dont give us protection. Sorcs and musas/maehwas have stamina costs because they have i-frame and SA on those skills while warriors have stamina costs but no protection at all, therefore its fair to add some sort of protection for our skills that i listed above that provide movement and cost stamina aswell.

Force slash/counter is stationary skill that you need to charge up before landing therefore in big need of at least frontal guard which i suggested

Grabs should be protected on all classes that have them due to the i-frame + grab bug and desync. Its also unfair how some classes are invincible to CCs while grabbing while us warriors risk our lives while doing so.

and PvE would be faster and easier with those changes to ground roar, cooldown reduction and animation speed increases that we might actually be not the worst class to do it.

Stamina costs and cooldowns might be adjusted in case of spammable protections with no end (but im pretty sure existing ones wont allow it)

7. The filthiest crotch

lmao delete or fix trash warrior pre awa skills, what are those out of date shitty shield skills that does no dmg, no ccs and have no protection.

Decem likes this.
  8. Tvvin

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Anything ELSE?

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

lol i want this, basically permanent super armor.

11. Decem

gtfo ? you have no idea how it feels playing warr in group fights so stop posting nonsene. We are not lurking in wiz section so shut your mouth and look into ground.