1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for Awakened Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Kyraios, Jun 5, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

and there i am, always trying to folllow valks in rbfs hoping id be blessed with 15% accuracy (does wonders for my whole preawa kit and its legit DOOM spelled for evasion classes)

few do get a hint, occasionally :D

maybe its support mindset, but i always try to pop mine own in groups if anyhow possible.... so i kidna expect the same of valks :D

i have to agree on that one, guardian got so many things other classes (not only valks) needed/wanted or requested that it aint even funny. PA legit takes our ideas to create new, more fun classes, instead of fixing old ones or heaven forbid creating more skills for them. (altho warriors did get that new skill some time ago)

2. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

Tbf even tho (awak) guardian looks like she has tons of protected ccs.
    Guardian has very few ccs that are actually good.
    You will get cc 10x by a wizard before a guardian gets one off. Her grabs are also pretty bad.
    That is until they get 50% bsr shift f

3. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

Acc buff is strong.
    But having 10 people clump up on one guy is just doomed to get bombed.
    Best thing you can do as valk is just run around everytime its off cd and press the button in the biggest pack of people you see.
    No need to disturb comms for that.

And some people would probably even ask themself why he calls it out. Cause they dont understand the strength of the buff.
    Just camp a valk in your raid if you really want it. If he doesnt pop it once in 5 minutes slap him

4. WhySoSeeryus

i agree with that one that most of the time it is up to valks own discretion to fire it off in the blob, but it wouldnt hurt to actually assure most people get it before some important pushes that could make or break the flow on nodewar.

rbf wise, i have to be very honest about it, it s hard to get these even when u try to be close to valks as most of them just fire it off on spawn and call it a day.

5. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

If the valk has somewhat of a brain, they should be getting the buff off before pushes. Its a 25s cd, but lasts 1 min, It can be up 100% of the time, shouldn't be hard to get an acc buff unless you're literally avoiding/dodging/iframing the buffs. Or that valk just a tard.

I know where you're comin from, NA RBF, rarely do I ever get speed spell, and like 90% of the time i do get it, its randomly after spawning.
    Nor do I ever see a witch/wiz actually use their ranged heal, let alone on someone who just got CC'd/attacked. They just double tele away and use their 0-100% heal on themselves when they're low.
    Don't even get me started on the solo PAs.
    Not all are like this, but there is a vast majority that do these things.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  6. Ybera

@Muhaha I think it doesn't depends on the Valk. Runnin' in a bunch of people makes no difference because they have to stay literally in you. Maybe this could be working with a disciplined top PvP-Guild. But I can say it doesn't work with casuals. In RBF it's totally useless for other players.

You can say what you want, but giving this buff to a few people more is almost impossible because the range is way too short. Saying that this buff is one of the most important in game (and that was the point) is ridiculous.

All in all I have to say most here is very theoretical and has nothing to do with field experience.

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

its also as good as impossible to get speedbuffs or heals in any form from witchards playing rbf... to make this clear.

for valks and others eager to support, just press whatever you not need your own on CD in rbf. dont run after mobile classes and especially dont run into the backline as a valk to heal someone or peel a ninja.

8. WhySoSeeryus

heals is understandable, as u dont see your allies health. u can guess at best. goes for both wizzies and valks :D

Fateneko likes this.
  9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

thats why u hold it on cd and avoid healing the air with healing aura

10. WhySoSeeryus

evasion meta is going on and 15% accuracy buff isnt strong?

[​IMG]

11. WhySoSeeryus

my personal favorite is when i actually do catch up to a grouped pile of players, do the whole dancing in the rain ritual (speedspell, mana shield, e buff, pa insta meteor into teleport etc) which is VERY obvious and then my smart team actually retreats for some unknown reason leaving me soloing enemy blob with probably even half of them ccd.

12. Ybera

I didn't say that. There's a difference between the strength and the importance of a buff. I explained the reason for it already.

Boy, you really like to hear yourself talking, aren't you? ;)

13. WhySoSeeryus

dont underplay stuff then :D

im a wiz, class considered to be ok with accuracy. still getting this valk buff for me is one or the biggest performance buffs i can get.

14. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

i mean just look at all the classes that have evasion buffs and passives ontop of scaling well with it. they just get insanely tanky. same should apply to classes that already have decent base accuracy. getting a 15% buff is big

just look at guardian... if you put all acc buffs and base accuracys together she can reach up to 40%~ extra acc.
    thats why she obliterates everything so hard. ignoring insane amounts of evasion ontop of getting other good stats from ebuff.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

When u think about it, valks are the solution for evasion meta. But in our regions people prefer being more one man armies and less supportive characters.

16. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

well issue is more than there are so many better and way less frustrating classes to play.
    ontop of that people are way to lazy to learn a class that does more than just ''haha shift key goes brrrr'' or presses 2 ranged spells for 4 hours from ontop of a building.
    and if they do they quit soon after realizing it has way more flaws than their old main.
    Its not even that the Gameplay is boring. or the class badly designed (besides almost the whole pre awak kit) its just all the problems you face on her that makes frustrating to play
    i teached many people that rolled away to valk. but i dont think there is a single one of them that stayed until this day, even tho they say it is alot of fun.

17. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i can not imagine how succ valk is frustrating for anyone except the enemy.

18. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

the topic is awak not nr1 mistake of 2019 called Succession

19. SmK

SmK

Yea I rolled from guardian to valk awake and I have to say it is the hardest class I’ve had the misfortune to love, it is such a big skill ceiling just to function let alone be useful