1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Sun rise and sun set effects in an underground cave?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Diazine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Diazine

Remastered settings make lighting in caves be affected by day/night cycle, this doesn't happen in the lower graphics settings where it stays pitch black. also how do large patches of grass as seen in the pictures grow in an environment with no light?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

In regards to the graphics settings affecting the lighting of the caves, I will pass this on to our team to be investigated. However, in regards to the growth of grass in darkened areas, perhaps this strain of grass has adapted to its environment and doesn't require large amount of light or any at all to grow and takes it's growth from other sources :

3. Joungf

This is a very old issue. I have tons of old screenshots with evidence and also reported that issue long time ago. But, well .... it just got ignored (low priority maybe).

There are also many other issues in caves, especially in deep, dark caves with a puddle , lake ... you can see the blue sky , sun and clouds reflecting ... I also reported this but .. yeah well ...

4. GM Fenix

Game Master

I do appreciate that you have previously reported this, sadly, not all bugs reported to us will get a fix immediately and some of them can end up sitting on a to-do list for some time as other issues with higher priority take precedence over them. Especially when content is being rolled out on a consistent basis. But I understand it can frustrating when you see a bug you reported before still in the game after a long period of time.

Joungf likes this.
  5. Joungf

I like to participate in any open beta of any mmorpg and test it. It is my hobby. I report any bug and provide my suggestions to help the developers to improve their game.