1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Support Delay on Ticket for a month .

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kharognar, May 30, 2020.

1. Kharognar

As the tittle says the number of the Request is 1244287 . May i have an answer at least from a mod / GM regarding the issue . I can understand the delay due to Bulk of tickets but 1 month is overkilling it .

2. Andaro

Ambassador

My condolences that your ticket has been caught in the wave of back-log that has attempted to overwhelm the ticket system. The staff have been working tirelessly to get that mountain chipped down, and while they are making head-way they still have much to go. Unfortunately when the stay-at-home orders began, it also took a toll on the staffs ability to deal with tickets more efficiently, themselves also having to work from home.

Although I can not give you an insight to your ticket possible timeframe because I do not know the content matter, I can assure you that they have not thrown in the towel and are working as best they can to continue to catch up and get back on top of the wave.

If it is an urgent matter, please come to the Kakao Discord in the #Ryan_Helpline channel, and inquire with the RyanGM as to the status of your ticket. (Live RyanGM is available Monday ~ Friday)

Best regards~

GM Dew likes this.
  3. Kharognar

Can you offer me the Invite Link to the Bdo discord so i can join and dm Gm Ryan ? Thanks alot for ur time .

4. Andaro

Ambassador

Discord.gg/KakaoGames

They'll be opening in about 6 hrs or so

5. Atlantes

Only a month huh, I've had a ticket open for over 70 days without any response :/

6. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting for such a long time. I have taken it upon myself to investigate your issue and you should find that I have since been in contact with you.

@Atlantes I have also looked into your issue also and I have responded to your ticket also :) I do apologise on behalf of our team for the extreme delays, we are working hard to get things back to normal and get our response rate back to a more acceptable time frame.

Andaro likes this.