1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support is useless for reporting hackers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

Followed a hacker around for an hr after putting in a ticket for one hacking at Stars End clearly, still not banned. I'm sorry but the GM's are inept especially since it's the same guy I reported a month ago for doing the same thing in Hystria. I have zero faith in the Pearl Abyss in regards to handling this game properly.

2. t4mpel

NA? I saw like 5 videos from different persons reported it since months now. This really really sux. I know they have to check it even its obvious but yeah, shame on staff after months( and i really rarely complain here).

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Weifi

They may have added that person for the next banwave. Give it time.

Factorial likes this.
  4. Asterotis

Lemme guess, that underground hacker that you can't target? Yeah, seen them too, wouldn't be surprised if they were Shadow Arena hackers too, Shadow Arena was like, a convergence of hackers they could've banned. (and did, until they cried)

5. TeRRoRibleOne

That's unacceptable, they literally make entire channels useless to grind on. And to be quite honest that isn't the case because he's been reported a LONG time ago.

ImNewPlayer likes this.
  6. Illuminia

Lol...you are expecting them to just take your word for it in your ticket and go "Oh, someone reported this guy for hacking. Guess we will just ban him without investigating." after just an hour of submitting it? Even if you say they were cleary hacking, they still need to investigate it. 1, to make sure it is indeed a hack and not something else, and 2, to figure out how to prevent it in the future.

That being said, I do agree though that it's hard to put any faith in the devs regarding bans because they are so hush hush about it. It's exceptionally hard to tell if anything is being done when you report someone. Would be nice if they just had a thread on the forums where they list players family names that have been banned from the game. Would give us a peace of mind that they ARE in fact doing something, rather than just having to hope and assume they are.

7. 2Cents

Sadly this is why I precaution so much about PVE servers.

WinterMilla likes this.
  8. TeRRoRibleOne

I recorded the whole thing, I just dont bother uploading it to youtube anymore because they don't even use it. It's literally not hard for one of them to log into the game and check themselves.... but they don't even do that.

ImNewPlayer and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  9. Asterotis

Jouska would've logged in and banned them the moment he received the report, then ask if there was anything else you need assistance with before vanishing. I miss that man...

#9 Asterotis, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Nagasaki likes this.
  10. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 61

I saw jouska on the air forums awhile back along with opther cm's that have now vanished on this forum page

11. Asterotis

I know, they left last year, he took half of the good team from BDO to A:IR. Though I don't see that being successful given the practices it's doing.

12. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

UE3 **** game, DOA

ImNewPlayer likes this.
  13. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

They need to give them ample time to funnel the money to their real accounts duhhhhh.

Wouldnt be fair if they just banned them quickly... In fact it'd probably really discourage people from hacking.

ImNewPlayer likes this.
  14. BDOMONSTER

LOL, love to hear how they funnel money to their real accounts.

15. Factorial

If someone was hacking the cash shop, it would take a thousandth of 0.000000000000000001 nanoseconds to get it fixed and ban people along a few innocents for good measure.

Priorities I guess.

They have banned hundreds without investigating and those folks were innocents.

#15 Factorial, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Maybe he is spending lots of $$$ on pearls.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. MalGuldur

Just want to add that i got pk at hystria by a red zerk that had an aura of dps around him one taping every players and mobs in the area.

He teleported everywhere real quick with only death surrounding him.This really motivates me making that poor 60m an hour while those hackers prob make 300m an hour...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

how are they gonna fix impact on economy if they dont act swiftly?

ImNewPlayer and Factorial like this.
  19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I guess you are expecting this thread to get locked like the other ones have. It is a shame that not even one gm has cared to make a comment on these reports of hackers, instead they just lock the threads.

#19 Phoenixxx75, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    ImNewPlayer and 2Cents like this.
  20. Weifi

No idea. I wish I knew. I was just trying to give the OP the possibility that person may have been added to a banwave. I wish I could answer that Q though. We saw what happened when they were ban happy.