1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Support system ingame

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WildTear, Aug 26, 2019.

1. WildTear

Hello, me and my friends spend a lot of ingame time helping people as we really enjoy this.
    Sadly, this is mostly possible in Olvia servers as these are the new/returning servers.

We had the idea to make an ingame support system of experienced players that are allowed into olvia servers with the title: Support. Or somthing like it.
    Your job would be to help all people trough server chat (so no loss of energy on server chat for people with this title) or helping them around in other ways.
    In return as a reward u get acces to Olvia servers, so pretty empty grinding/lifeskill spots and Olvia bonus.

You can't just get this title, it'd be a reward specially assigned to you. This to prevent people from getting it just to grind in emptier spots.

Me and my friends currently have a guild with new players since I was allowed into Olvia temporarally. But in some time they'll all know how the game works and have knowledge on lifeskills, grinding, gear and pvp since we all 3 specialize in 1 or 2 of these.

I'd like to hear back from you and am open to privatly talking about the idea. I'm reachable trough my mail and Discord (prefered, can be asked trough mail).
    Any suggestions are also possible as it is just an idea at this point.

Maginha and Nycroyse like this.
  2. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Very good idea but for this should be online CM on every channel like olvia, velia etc. so players always can ask questions. My idea is to create support channel chat which will work as world chat, free to use without any use of energy where all people can help and also get help from CMs and GMs

3. GM Caramel

Game Master

4. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

this is a super big no for me
    there is limited access to olvia for a reason
    i dont even think retruning players should have access to it
    so giving current players a way to access oliva is an even bigger no

just begging to have exploiters and abusers running around

5. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

Not sure how having guild mates join Olvia channels would be useful. Help and guidance can be done anywhere (other channel, guild char, discord etc).