1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Support ticket unanswered.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by beeflump, Mar 19, 2020.

1. beeflump

I've sent multiple follow emails with all the info I can provide on the ticket I opened and its not been responded to :/. Does it normally take over 24h to respond or are the gm/cms super busy?
    Hoping someone from Kakao will see this.

#1 beeflump, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. Abaddonix

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for my ticket, no response since that time..

3. Tokigare

Tokigare XxSassyxX Shai NA

Six days so far on my ticket. Things to consider.....coronavirus, high amount of new and returning players (plus sales/events/more ppl at home in NA/EU) probably means support is an absolute mess atm. That being said they SHOULD put out a notice regarding the state of support at the moment as more and more of these threads are being started as they fall further and further behind.
    For reference Pearl Abyss themselves have put out a notice letting players know that Support in the regions it is self publishing are currently experiencing higher than normal traffic and apologizing for the delays.....

For example, BDO SEA https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=3559&countryType=en-US

beeflump likes this.
  4. Andaro

Ambassador

Hey there o/
    My apologies that you are experiencing longer than usual wait times (like really unusual as they're pretty dam quick with turn-around times). Unfortunately the amount of tickets they are having to process is through the roof at this time due to, well, you can guess.... >.>

But have no fear! Rest assured they will get to your ticket as soon as possible.
    Also, don't spam responses before you get a response as that can delay your ticket further.

Best regards

beeflump likes this.
  5. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi everyone,

As @Andaro has mentioned we are experiencing huge numbers of tickets which have caused a delay in our response time. We do sincerely apologise for the delay and the inconvenience caused by it but we'll do our best to get to everyone as soon as we can!

6. beeflump

@GM Fenix
    Thankyou for taking some time to keep us all updated! I'm sure you're under an immense amount of pressure.

Stay safe :)

GM Fenix likes this.