1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Swapping guild master without losing mounts.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sage37, May 22, 2018.

1. Sage37

Hey, i just wanted to ask, how do you swap guild masters in a Guild that has a galley and an elephant without having to delete the galley and elephant beforehand. I heard that there was a way, i just dont know how and am really curious, please let me know!

2. Kvr4

you only lose 50% silver in guild when you swap the master, for example, you have in guild 800 millions silver, you lose 400.
    no lose mounts, only silver

Sage37 likes this.
  3. Robf

Robf Warrior EU

if the GM doesn't log in for 2 weeks one of the officers can take over - believe there's a take control button on the main guild window

Sage37 likes this.
  4. GM Felaxus

Game Master

Hello everyone! This is a super tricky situation and one I would love to weigh in on.

To quote one of our Knowledge Base articles:
    We understand that the requirements of changing the guild leader is quite restrictive and important for the progression of your guild. Due to technical limitations, it's not possible for Customer Support to directly pass control of the guild to another member.

However, what we can offer is the demotion of a leader, allowing any another member to assume control.

Now this sounds great, avoid all the costs - hurray! But take note that this will open your guild up to a free for all situation whereby any member of the guild can claim leadership and once they get it, the guild is theirs and we wont take it away from them!

The choice is yours ^^ Pay the costs or take the risky route. Usually the risky route works out just fine, but not always. The most sound piece of advice I can offer you in this situation is to think very carefully before submitting a ticket requesting this action.

Good luck everyone! :D