1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T10 Pegasus announced

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Shinee, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Platinia

hopefully they show pic soon how the Doom T10 is looking

MaraSol and Thugarin like this.
  2. Lauralana

Finally got my female peggy to go with my male one. Now I just need to start leveling up a bunch of horses for imperial trading for fruit. One battle ended, another one begins. Btw, do we even know when release is yet? is it in October?

3. BuShiDo

[​IMG]

I prefer the Doom horse but after seeing this I wants it and needs it. I really want to see what the T10 Doom looks like though. I have all three T9s all of them males and kicking myself for selling a female Pegasus last year. Back to the RNG grind with these updates.

4. Graugus

They should of put in a Ferrica mount instead of spending time on the same skin and animal type. To me this another way for those with compulsive tendencies to get locked into spending tons of more money or playing AFK leveling hrses for another two years.

Marzipan Stan and Ventesa like this.
  5. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 62 EU

This system is under development and they are looking for feedback, we need to push it to them to not force the requirement to have 2x pegasus, 2x Dine and so on, having 1x male 1x female is fine but let any T9 type be exchanged while having the option to pick the output type, i know lots of bdo aspects are predatory but asking us to have 2x of one type is not fun.. even for someone like me who made 2x pegasus 3x Dine, i rather not go for more.

So please speak up if you think alike so they can hear us.

Marzipan Stan likes this.
  6. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 62 EU

https://i.imgur.com/65DQE9S.png

-The base price of Dreamy Arduanat is higher than the combined price of 30 level Arduanat males and females required for dreaming. However, due to its rarity, it is not traded in the market.

#26 SillySin, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Nuonii likes this.
  7. SyreneLillianaide

EhoHBDhXYAIK-MX.png

8. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Guardian EU

That question was from a week before the pictures were released. So I was already aware of them by now
    But ty anyway! :' )

SyreneLillianaide likes this.
  9. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

My problem with this is that I spent all that time trying to get four pegasi because I wanted a four pegasi wagon. It's frustrating that I have to give that up if I want to achieve a t10. I know you can't rly DO anything with a four pega wagon but it was the goal I aimed for lol, and I like having it.

zzzSo I have to ask myself, is this t10 worth it? Is it going to have better stats than my current peggies? Knowing my luck it won't and I refuse to get baited into paying for mount resets and I'm not making 50k t10s until the right one is achieved because frankly I'm incapable lol. Then theirs the fact I prefer white horses. Why should I sacrifice anything just because its red, black, and gold? Give us dream horse appearance changes already so people can choose their own colors. Because the t10 has more effects? Pegasus should have had more effects to begin with, I mentioned this in a thread already where we were trying to explain why the mounts needed more. Unicorn gets all those yellow sparkles, Doom has all the fire, yet when Pegasus stands it barely has a faded mist unless its standing in the dark (which is where the markings look the worst when on Remaster). Occasionally you'll see like one feather fall. It is kind of bullcrap people spent all this time getting their Pegasus and now they not only need two, different genders, but will have to delve down the hole of RNG (fun) to get effects on it that should have been there before.

I'm so sick and tired of this game and it's rng. Why couldn't they have just added levels on top of the current dreamhorses so we could advance them that way? Why do we have to throw away the horses we love to achieve something else that may just be a disappointment as it ends up with the wrong skills or the wrong stats? - to trick the gullible into paying for resets, skill changes, etc. I mean you can't even try for t10 unless you already have 2 peggies of different genders, so get ready to sell costumes or dish out the skill changes and make them coursers.

Every time they have a chance to add something fun, all they really do is add stupid rng that will leave some people giddy as **** about their luck while others sit feeling disappointed and singled out to be hated (maybe over dramatic but if you're a real fan of bdo's mounts thats the legit of it).

Sorry to be negative, but I hate that I have to recycle my peggies if I want to proceed with the dreamhorse advancements. Now I have to either say, "don't do it and be stuck at t9" or get two MORE peggies so I don't lose my four peggy wagon. Boo

#29 Ventesa, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    AbdimusPrime likes this.
  10. Ventesa

How I wish they did this:
    Added another 30 levels on top of the current 30 levels your dreamhorse has. Every other level you reach a blockade where you have to feed your horse a certain amount of something to advance to the next level. Every ten levels your dreamhorse gets one of the new skills (assuming there are 3 new skills). By the time you've reached level 60 your Dreamhorse becomes the new t10, has more stats and all the new skills.

NO rng. NO disappointment. NO wasted time. Instead, all you have is MORE to look forward to as you work your way up. And you don't feel like you wasted your time awakening a horse that was the wrong gender, because obviously if people knew ahead of time they would have made sure to awaken two of different genders instead of people like me who were just lucky enough to have happened to awaken 2 females and 2 male peggies.

But this is bdo, can't have that. Can't have fun and effort well spent.

AbdimusPrime likes this.
  11. Shinee

Dream Arduanatt will be updated on the live server next week.

-The base price of Dream Arduanatz is higher than the combined price of 30 level Arduanat male and female required for dreaming. However, due to its rarity, it is not traded in the market.
    So it will be like with the Carrack, nothing you can sell/buy. You need work for it!

https://community.blackdesertonline...-17-new-skill-ranks-for-awakening-etc.527121/

Ventesa likes this.
  12. Ventesa

" In addition, opinions were divided on the part of your opinion that requires a mare and a mare at the same time. In fact, in this part, it is possible to adjust the probability of success little by little so that the male + male / female + female can also challenge, but the price is more expensive."

So I guess those who don't have two separate genders can still do it?

newskills.PNG

I don't understand why t10 has to be random on which of these you get. They should all be a part of the t10 -.- (Hell, they should have all been a part of the t9!)

#32 Ventesa, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  13. Chelirah

Chelirah Monohime Tamer 65 EU

Lab patch notes from 11.09
    - Two Arduanatts who have succeeded in dreaming are reborn by fusion with one Dream Arduanatt. You are born with all the skills born in Arduanatt and those born in dreams. Birth skills do not disappear when you reset growth.

Lab patch notes form 17.9
    - Dream Arduanatt's birth technology has 100% proficiency when acquired, and the detailed description of the technology is as follows.

Doesnt that mean that we are getting all the unique skills?

14. Ventesa

I have no idea to be honest. In the original video it was mentioned as random but I guess they're still working on it so maybe things are changing. It would be nice if that is the case for those aiming to get t10 :o

#34 Ventesa, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  15. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

I've re-read the global lab patch notes few times and "Completed Dream Arduanatt is born with Dream-born skills in addition to the existing Arduanatt-born skills" and also "Instead, since Dream Arduanatt is a word that gives a big goal to 'trainers', we have made three dream-born skill and made it impossible to trade, thereby reinforcing scarcity." I'm actually confused af now.... will the *excuse my language* damn horse b born with the 3 new dreamy skills along the normal dream skills that u get on birth or what? >_>
    I REALLY hope we'll get all 3 and not some RNG bullsh*t ... I was somewhat lucky with the 3 dreams (technically 5) I awakened myself and for the dreamy ones I plan to simply buy males for the "smash" and probably keep my mares names but "revamp" their name to suit the dreamy form o.o
    I just wanna know IF they will b born with **ALL** dreamy skills stated ... and not b some rng ******** ... (for w/e reason I HOPE or like... not even hope... I'd like to think that it'll b like norm dream... just extra 3 skills on birth coz dreamy has new skills.... ! o_O) even thou they LOVE make money out of horse lovers.... with courser making and then dream horses lvling them n skill swaps n now dreamy dreams which will require even more skill swaps =D and if they will b really greedy I assume rebirth coupons to get all 3 dreamy skills... or the 2 we want... but I doubt that's the case... I refuse believe they're THAT greedy ;-;
    and as much as the dreamy pega looks like.... (not a fan of its looks tbh >.>) skillwise.. tempting thou o.o
    I'm more curious what they'll give unicorn for the dreamy skills ... since unicorn is my favorite .. and also... what it's gonna look like as dreamy :o
    and even thou least fav is doom... I'm curious what they'll make the doom look like n what skills they'll give it o.o
    it has a 2seater... despite being a horse on FIRE and if to look back at its video that introduced it ... it's not really the "social" type lol and his skills are more aggressive and sorta horse that is made for "wars" o.o
    lol reading pega's dreamy skills... it kinda reminded me of lahn's skills =D especially the third skill LOL so she really is a human~pega XD

I'm really curious what the dreamy dreams gonna b like once released... and kinda makes me wonder... if we'll ever have T11 and T12 dream horses ^_^ (12 coz I like even numbers :x ) T11 would b dreamy made out of 2 dreamies with 1 skill of each dreamy and rest like norm dream horse ^_^ T12 gonna b combination of all 3 dreamies and will have 2 skills of each dreamy :D it will have a horn like unicorn, wings like pega and flames of sorts like doom o_O

16. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

k so after got clarified on some parts bout T10 with Anders's video...
    all T10 skills will b learned with a successful "awaken" and the rest will b just like T9s
    rebirths will b allowed if stats rnt to ur taste... and it will still have the T10 skills (ALL of them)
    now I just want clarifications bout what exactly I'll need for the mats to get an attempt goin...
    already got both male and fem for pega attempts <3
    later on I'll get for my unicorn (sold doom coz never really loved her just as my other two even thou she's brilliant stats :\ )
    was thinking of making a new thread bout the T10 but since I don't have all the info for T10 stuff I hope some1 else will do it for us :)
    (like a full thorough guide of things u need for it, as there's a guide for T9 dreams)

Chelirah likes this.
  17. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

this explains what materials are needed for the T10

Nua likes this.
  18. Shinee

The MP react immediately, the price for all this existing stuff increase like h*ll !!

19. Lauralana

So from what I'm hearing, we only get 1 try per month? I really wish they would make dreamy feathers something that we could get from T2 fairies as well... I still have yet to ever get a T3 =_= I guess unless I am lucky, I will have my T10 in 3 years xD

Also, has anyone calculated current available mats cost per attempt? Just curious.

20. DafuqYouLookinAt

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this design LOL...
    I figured that the Pegasus would look ya know... more celestial and evolved as a T10? Instead it transformed into a form of Doom horse with random tattoo markings.

I think the concept of a black peggy also puts down the players who bid on the black Arduanatt on the imperial trade, this game isn't fond of exclusivity/one-of-a-kind.

I'm curious to how opposite Doom and Dine will look like from it's original form. I'll stick to my Doom though; going for things like horses is too time consuming/lots of afk, a money sink and overall not my kind of enjoyment.

Thugarin likes this.