1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Tealsky

Ventesa likes this.
  2. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

A full doom wagon would look cool! Fire trail burning through the streets D:<.

I feel like getting anything but Doom once Doom is out would be difficult, unless they make getting non-hoof mats easier by then. I don't even have my farms going anymore atm, I'm fully dedicated to horsebreeding right now XO (the timing of this horse event was ironically perfect haha).

Getting a full Pegasus wagon would be nice, but I also wouldn't mind having a unicorn that I wouldn't need to keep at Bazaar. Would call it my Photo Shoot Uni! :D No more running to Bazaar when I just want one pic lol. Having this mindset helps me not stress about which I'd end up getting XO

#202 Ventesa, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Caylea and Tealsky like this.
  3. Kirushu

unicorn_kirushu.jpg Today i got my first unicorn at try 28.......... ( 27fs i had)
    im so happy <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#203 Kirushu, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Tiffa, Stormthar, Sidina and 10 others like this.
  4. Tealsky

I really hope they make the non-hoof mats easier! I started breeding again too with the event! I am working on a t8 atm... hes a total potato lol, 10 skills, no speed almost to 30 hehe!

I always enjoy your post with your t9s!!! keep them coming! *secretly hopes you get a wagon full of dooms in the future, so i can see the pictures you post!! or a Pegasus wagon!!!)*

And congrats to all the successes with this event!!! yayy t9s!

Caylea, Eneayo and Ventesa like this.
  5. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

Woah gz! May it be smart!
    And thank you... I was always making fun of me reaching the 100 total attempts... but I will really reach them lol
    Only 4 attempts to go.... I dunno what I will do if it's many fails again or another Uni. I guess this would be end of my BDO journey.

Waaaai you so sweet? ♥♥♥ Thank you sweetheart <3 We will both get our pegi! And I am sure you will get it soon with this stack!
    As for me... I have to start over and with my luck it will be many many many fails again... let's see if I can really do this or say bye bye to BDO at some point. Will try my best and I hope rng will be nice to me once.
    And yeah... 100 club xD They should give us a title when we reach 100 total attempts. I mean you get a titel for failing gear enhancement haha

Tealsky likes this.
  6. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Guardian EU

Today RNGsus blessed me with another beautiful dreamy <3
    [​IMG]

Stormthar, Sidina, Eneayo and 7 others like this.
  7. Erisim

Erisim Witch 62 NA

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! :D
    I'm working on my 2nd courser now (13 fs in!) and hopefully I can join the pegi party soon!

Ascaeldor, Tealsky, Nua and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

5FS and my own fault for using rainbow fruit gems or whatever they are called... fml...

2018-09-24_-1499901640.jpg 2018-09-24_-1499771771.jpg

upload_2018-9-24_5-56-45.png

Stormthar, Tealsky, Sidina and 6 others like this.
  9. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

At least next time you succeed you'll know it'll either be a full peggy wagon or a Uni! <3
    But what does one do if they get a fifth peggy? :| Six horse wagon in the future?! :O

10. Ascaeldor

SHHHHHT! Don't give them ideas! XO

Tealsky, Erisim, Caylea and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tealsky

Waaaai you so sweet? ♥♥♥ Thank you sweetheart <3 We will both get our pegi! And I am sure you will get it soon with this stack!
    As for me... I have to start over and with my luck it will be many many many fails again... let's see if I can really do this or say bye bye to BDO at some point. Will try my best and I hope rng will be nice to me once.
    And yeah... 100 club xD They should give us a title when we reach 100 total attempts. I mean you get a titel for failing gear enhancement haha[/QUOTE]

I totally would sport it If i was in the 100 club, a title would be fantastic! I mean get something out of it at least... I mean the fs feel like they dont really help! <3 W
    OMG another peggy!!! that is insane! wow!!! I am sorta speechless!

Eneayo, Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  12. Pegacorn

Got a Unicorn at +36 today at @Caylea's 100th try party.
    Sorry we could not both get Dream horsies together, but this also means we both try for our Pegasus together. :) <3

I already have a few more attempts on my 2nd horsie, as can be seen in my screenshot, so I will be working on him next with Pegasus materials. :))

To those of you still trying, keep it up!
    I can understand that awful feeling of watching your horsie fail time and time again, and I was just as disappointed as you might be at one time too.

2018-09-29_64596554.JPG

#212 Pegacorn, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Lyu, MissJolteon, Erisim and 10 others like this.
  13. Jaylah

Jaylah DarkKnight 63 EU

I've got my first T9 with attempt 29 today! I'm so happy now :D
    2018-09-30_23116425.JPG

14. Pegacorn

So two days, two Unicorns.

I have joined @Caylea in the Uniwagon club.

I made a terrible mistake and selected on a wrong horse
    The same horsie I was readying to try to awaken Pegasus with @Caylea.

My failstack horsie (Rachel) was the one I wanted to add FS onto while the event was still going on, so I would not have a super low FS horsie after the event is over.

But instead I have a 2nd Unicorn.

Untitled.jpg

upload_2018-10-1_22-17-6.png

#214 Pegacorn, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Stormthar, Caylea, Nuonii and 7 others like this.
  15. Erisim

Erisim Witch 62 NA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Aaaand uni #2 pops on 31 fs. :(
    Used 100/0/100 and I'm pretty upset....

Nua, Pegacorn, AdiTenshi and 3 others like this.
  16. Caylea

Oh god I am so sorry :( This happened to me with 100/0/100 aswell and another at 120/0/80. This hurts when you reach a high stack.... *hugs* But still gz!

Pegacorn and Erisim like this.
  17. Ascaeldor

Does anybody else think PA made a mistake somewhere? Too many "wrong" T9 in the last time...

Pegacorn, Erisim and Caylea like this.
  18. Caylea

Happens a lot suddenly.... scares me like crazy

Pegacorn, Ascaeldor and Erisim like this.
  19. Namoo

I really feel like PA needs to make a T9 reroll coupon or something. I'd gladly pay any amount of money for that if I happen to get a 2nd Uni on the nearing 40+ stack I have. I mentioned this in a comment on Reddit from that guy who just got a Peggy on 48 fs when he was going for Uni, but getting the wrong T9, unless you get it on a very low stack, feels like getting PEN for a class that you don't play, without the option to reroll the weapon. T9 is a gamble where you can really lose everything and get no reward. Maybe not so much for people getting their 1st T9, but definitely for people going for their 2nd and getting duplicates. Even if you were to sell the extra T9, due to how the tax system works for the horse market, you still wouldn't really be able to compensate for what was lost. I fear getting the same T9 a 2nd time more than I do a high stack.

20. Caylea

I totally agree.... I am scared to get the unicorn a fourth time xD I dunno what I will do.