1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Aastrid

Aastridpegi2.png
    Doom didnt quite go to plan yesterday on 6fs - Pegasus 2
    :D

2. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Branding is a waste of money; did it twice and both horses ended up as potatos :|
    Better do courser spirit skill swap method for all skills

Ascaeldor likes this.
  3. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

So about the flame effects on others' Doom horses: You just need to turn off the "effect optimalization" option.

Conflama likes this.
  4. Aelisah

Nothing bad at all- ez 10 bill for many more attempts.....

5. Aastrid

Luckily thats the only upside, im going to level this one to 30 and also hope its stats beat my original pegasus. Then got to try and sell it as they sit on the market

6. Conflama

Aaaaaaaaaaaand another Pegasus!
    Just kidding :D Meet Solen, who decided to join me on the 23rd attempt!

[​IMG]

I know it's Doom season but I'm SUPER HAPPY to finally get my Unicorn, so now I can focus 100% on completing my collection <3

Stormthar, Ascaeldor, Sidina and 10 others like this.
  7. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Such a beauty <3So happy for you sweetheart!!!! And soon Doom will join his siblings in your stable ♥

Ascaeldor and Conflama like this.
  8. Caylea

Such a beauty <3So happy for you sweetheart!!!! And soon Doom will join his siblings in your stable ♥

Conflama likes this.
  9. Caylea

Ehm wtf... why do I see my post 2 times? Can some Mod delete one pls? :(

10. Boink

Hiya do you get the max skills if you don't brand it and just using the Courser Spirit trick?

11. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

That is correct. I have a max skill unicorn who is not branded and I used the Courser Spirit method. Currently using the method on my new peggy (also not branded) and it is still working the same.

12. Boink

Thanks for the confirmation.

Ventesa likes this.
  13. Ventesa

OMG my heart is pounding XDDDm i am shaking
    2019-05-02_380306067.JPG

first attempt on courser i had at 16fs... i knew i should have started with the black horse...

I threw so much money at that 3rd pega... shet i need to take down that garmoth heart i was about to sell to get this thing >.<

So many billions on that 3rd pega hoping he'd be doom.... Had nothing left to sell and was rdy to list gear + that garmoth heart.... toook all day to get enough silver for ONE attempt on this 16fs courser... said i sell the heart if i dont get doom on the 17th atteempt... Listed ahead of time doubting it would even sell before I did the attempt >.< i am so happy right now

Haven't even got the pega to 30 yet hes only 24 X.X gah i am so relieved right now that i didnt have to sell my gear

I never thought i would ever buy mats at 2.5mil each..... or do enough attempts to get a horse from 16fs to 34 in a single day.... and when i got that pega.... after i had already given up on a dream of having a 4 pega wagon and i had nothing left to make money off of... Spent whole day trying to think of some way to make silver to even afford to try again...

gah i am so happy right now >.< (I legit almost passed out when this just happened... i wish i was joking lol)

Edit: :)I feel like the fact my friend @ShyGuy and I said right before the first attempt on the 2nd 16fs courser, that we both believe 100% that Fiory will turn into Doom first attempt on the 16fs that it is what gave me the RNG I needed <3 Thanks Shy for believing with me! ♥

Conclusion to my Dreamhorse Journey:
    95 attempts total to get 5 dreamhorses: three peggies, 1 unicorn, 1 doom
    Byssybites, Crystal, Honua, Makani, & Fiory

Now that the shock is over I can actually type this lol. Okay, the shock is still there because... getting two dreamhorses back to back is like What!? Even though their attempts did add up to 51. But yeah, calm enough to write this out:

XOI wasn't prepared for doom at all (had 4 attempts ready from dailies and my farm, enough crons for one, and only 1bil silver because I just spent all my silver on full tet boss armor, full yellow tri accessories, and a t4 fairy like a month before Doom release. I never really cared about gear but I had the silver just sitting there. Then took a break from the game because it was getting to me.) I couldn't bring myself to be motivated to prepare because I already spent a year doing those dailies and tending my farm for the first three dreamhorses I got. Doom arrived and finally the motivation to get it kicked in (but mats cost 500mil per attempt, crons were double the price, and I only had 1bil silver). I've never made so many billions in a single day and then watched it all fly away.... (Over 7bil for attempts 16-34 and I cronned only a few. As a casual player that was insane to me and I am still stunned I managed to make the money) I wasn't upset (yet) when I got pegasus first. I wasn't upset until the next day arrived and I realized just how bad into this I was xD I had sold everything to afford to get to 34 attempts on that courser... And had nothing left to even try to start over on the next courser. Took the whole day just to make another 500mil to do 1 attempt (only to realize my 2nd 16fs courser already had 99 mats just sitting in there). I fumbled around for a moment trying to figure out what mats to put in to avoid over-stacking anything as I didn't need to over-stack to reach 200. Made sure to go to a different grana stablekeeper because clearly the other one hated me. Spent a lot of the day talking with friends while I tried to figure out how I would get back my silver to hopefully turn this courser into Doom. Considered selling my garmoth heart for 5bil to fund the next couple of attempts, but my friends and I all agreed one attempt first! All my friends wished there was trading so they could give me their mats ♥ like awe. Eventually it was the end of the second day, I got the silver, tended garden, did ALL the dailies, and did the attempt... saw rainbows... (feared it being anything but doom)... and then just went about freaking the hell out to everybody I knew that it worked!!! :O

I love the Pegasus I got, who ended up with 161.6% base speed which puts it ahead of my first Pegasus. But Byssybites will always be my #1 ♥ who was the original and eternal dream that makes this game worth it.

♥ Dreamhorse awakening is a mixture of excitement and terror around every corner for me and I am pretty glad it's over. I don't regret not preparing but it definitely could have saved me a lot of stress the past two days if I had (and a lot of silver...). To me the 16fs coursers I had set up were preparation enough as I needed a break from this awakening stuff, it is draining. I hope they never release another dreamhorse LOL. I'd like to actually slowly make back silver and maybe find a new goal... like finishing getting the last of my lifeskills to Master. Plus I have to make two more sets of Granverre gear now. XO The thought of going for tet accessories, pen armor, and pen weapons are definitely not on my mind atm :D

It is nice to finally lean back and relax with my new dark dream
    2019-05-04_208757118.JPG

Or should I finally go for that fourth pegasus... sixth dreamhorse.... I do have the courser waiting.... Ah shet.

2019-05-04_197886283.JPG

#353 Ventesa, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    ShyGuy, Stormthar, Sidina and 11 others like this.
  14. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Well deserved, big congrats ^^

May it be a smart one!

Does any of you know by any chance what are considered to be good Doom stats? Or at least whats the average, and what is a potato? :D

Ascaeldor and Ventesa like this.
  15. mojoeeee

This is how mine is coming with that calculator - to give you a for instance... not exactly sure whats going on with the accel calculation though LMAO
    High brake, and if youre really lucky you can break the speed cap with enhanced granverre. Most others i have seen top out at 150% ish speed.

You can check your horse's progress in the horse discord https://discord.gg/kRKXRrx

upload_2019-5-2_1-17-24.png

Ascaeldor, Caylea and Kumiho like this.
  16. S2Camille

I do not post here much(I am mainly a dweller of the horse discord), but Doom release day was a great day!
    [​IMG]
    upload_2019-5-2_12-32-41.png
    I wish those of you still trying the best <3 And congrats to those who have succeeded so far. =)

Stormthar, Sidina, Ascaeldor and 8 others like this.
  17. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

I finaaaaallly get to post here too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stormthar, Conflama, Nyrante and 11 others like this.
  18. Ventesa

Omg Gratz!!! <3 I am so happy for you! ♥

ShyGuy, Ascaeldor, Stormthar and 2 others like this.
  19. Caylea

Wohoooooooooooooooooooo ♥♥♥ GZ Sweety <3

Ascaeldor, Conflama and Sidina like this.
  20. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Just wanted to tell some facts abput my Dreamhorse-Journey:

1st Dream popped at attempt 29, was trying for Arduanatt, but got Dine
    2nd Dream popped at attempt 31, was trying for Arduanatt, but had a massive lack of mats. Was overstacking in strength, pre-ordering (12 mil / each) and absolute frustrated. Was visiting Gula every few days with the best support a horse person can have - @Ascaeldor <3 It popped and I was like "No... no.. really?"
    I invested about 8 billion silver for both horses (a dream horse was worth about 4 bil each at that time)

I was happy leveling my new dream, enjoing jumping from mountains (and kill it the first time, ofc). But had the dream of owning the third dream as well. I started collecting mats again. But on a healthier, slower way. Doing dailys with Asca, fishing, gathering and sniping mats out of market (several hours / day). At the time they gifted every player 10 hoof roots, I was trying to snipe as much as I could. I spent all my money. My gear progress stopped (but I'm not a node war person, so it was OK). At some days, I just had 200.000 silver in my bank. If I got more money, I spent it on mats again. I also leveled and breeded horses and was able to own 3 courser and bought a 4th one just a few weeks ago for about 650mil. Still in fear, it couldn't be enough. What if 4 Dreams popped, but none of them is Doom?
    But there were also some days.. erm, weeks... Icouldn't do my dailies, because we moved. And I hate the quests at some point and totally stopped doing them. Just catching the daily horse and focused marketplace camping.
    I did this over year - and then they announced Doom. What I collected:
    2019-04-30_8816072.JPG

I created an Excel-sheet to calculate the best strategy for my attempts. I decided to go for that 85% chance, so I had 54 attempts + some few more attempts cause of 3500 Crons.

The day it was released was special. I was nervous all day, but happy for everyone who got their horse. The horse breeder community is absolute awesome and I love you all, guys!
    I decided to attempt at the EU meetup, because the time was perfectly for me. I arrived and saw all the ppl who supported each other, saw some proud Doom owners and got some extra motivation. With Asca in TS, sharing my screen just for him (because I was too stupid to configure a public stream I could share with the horse breeder community), I started attempting.

I got my Doom - two of them (4FS + 38FS)! I was so super happy and I am still happy. Watching my first horse leveling brings so much joy into this game again!
    I decided for not trying for a third one even if I still had many leftover mats. I sold the mats the same evening, thinking many of you guys were able to snipe some of them. I got 18 billion silver back. I bought some gear and was able to catch up what I missed over a year. I will never do fighting to another person, but just wanted to be prepare for new content release, being able to visit new continents.

before:
    upload_2019-5-3_9-44-33.png

after:
    upload_2019-5-3_9-45-12.png

Thats my story, thank you all for the greatest BDO community! <3

#360 Nyrante, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Erisim, Ascaeldor, AdiTenshi and 8 others like this.