1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Myntiix

Ok so it happend after 33/34 fails. To be honest id prefer the Doom but im happy that i did not went into the 50s or something. I have a question, i know there is a trick to get better skills while leveling, how exactly does it work?
    [​IMG]

#441 Myntiix, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

If it still works it should be that you use Skill Change Coupons to swap out Courser's Spirit (a skill your dreamhorse will start out with) and everytime that skill (only that skill) is relearned you swap it out again until your dreamhorse has max skills. Good luck and hopefully it still works!

Congratulations on a beautiful Pegasus <3

Eneayo, AbdimusPrime and Myntiix like this.
  3. Myntiix

Yes this did indeed worked. He learned a skill with every Level and it took me 12 Coupons for all skills.

Ventesa likes this.
  4. Saranay

2020-01-23_1067736170.PNG
    Today after giving up many times over the last years (last time I posted here 38 fs April last year) I finally awakened my T9 today after failing 54 times.XO
    I clapped my hands, gasped and screamed so much that I simply forgot to take a screenshot of the success page before it was gone xD
    I still cant believe I finally got it, my very own Pegasus (even the one I wanted) and especially after I gave up and bought one out of desperation after saving up 10 bil for my main 6 month ago.
    This is one of the best days, a TET crescent Ring and a Pegasus.... I still can't believe that it finally happened OMG!!!! <3
    *As a side note I created a Courser for myself but my friend asked for one too and since I created 3 at that time I sold him one (sniping it from horse market), he awaked a few weeks later with 3 fs* :O My pain lasted .... longer x'D

Ventesa, Ascaeldor, Eneayo and 3 others like this.
  5. Artorias_Dusk

I got my Doom today after 32 fails!
    I'm so happy :D
    Currently leveling up, lvl 7 now.
    I wasn't as happy as today for a looong time

6. Artorias_Dusk

Dear horse people, my Doom is currently lvl14 and has 14 skills, is this good?

7. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

It certainly wasn't a terrible start. My last dreamhorse I leveled ( a peggy), I checked her progress at lvl 15, saw she had 10 skills, and practically panicked because I realized she needed to gain a skill every single level then on out (with only one miss) if I hoped to get all skills on her :D. I had to pay attention to every single level onward to be sure I started swapping out Courser's Spirit on time. Luckly I didn't miss a level and it worked out. I was afraid I'd leave her autopathing, 4get to check, and miss a skill XO

#447 Ventesa, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Artorias_Dusk likes this.
  8. BuShiDo

Got another one!!!! A Pegasus this time. Got all three Dream horses now. I am happy and I am finished with trying for Dream horses

Ventesa, AdiTenshi and Nuonii like this.