1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Myntiix

Ok so it happend after 33/34 fails. To be honest id prefer the Doom but im happy that i did not went into the 50s or something. I have a question, i know there is a trick to get better skills while leveling, how exactly does it work?
    [​IMG]

#441 Myntiix, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

If it still works it should be that you use Skill Change Coupons to swap out Courser's Spirit (a skill your dreamhorse will start out with) and everytime that skill (only that skill) is relearned you swap it out again until your dreamhorse has max skills. Good luck and hopefully it still works!

Congratulations on a beautiful Pegasus <3

3. Myntiix

Yes this did indeed worked. He learned a skill with every Level and it took me 12 Coupons for all skills.

Ventesa likes this.
  4. Saranay

2020-01-23_1067736170.PNG
    Today after giving up many times over the last years (last time I posted here 38 fs April last year) I finally awakened my T9 today after failing 54 times.XO
    I clapped my hands, gasped and screamed so much that I simply forgot to take a screenshot of the success page before it was gone xD
    I still cant believe I finally got it, my very own Pegasus (even the one I wanted) and especially after I gave up and bought one out of desperation after saving up 10 bil for my main 6 month ago.
    This is one of the best days, a TET crescent Ring and a Pegasus.... I still can't believe that it finally happened OMG!!!! <3
    *As a side note I created a Courser for myself but my friend asked for one too and since I created 3 at that time I sold him one (sniping it from horse market), he awaked a few weeks later with 3 fs* :O My pain lasted .... longer x'D

Furlozza, Ventesa, Ascaeldor and 4 others like this.
  5. Artorias_Dusk

I got my Doom today after 32 fails!
    I'm so happy :D
    Currently leveling up, lvl 7 now.
    I wasn't as happy as today for a looong time

6. Artorias_Dusk

Dear horse people, my Doom is currently lvl14 and has 14 skills, is this good?

7. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

It certainly wasn't a terrible start. My last dreamhorse I leveled ( a peggy), I checked her progress at lvl 15, saw she had 10 skills, and practically panicked because I realized she needed to gain a skill every single level then on out (with only one miss) if I hoped to get all skills on her :D. I had to pay attention to every single level onward to be sure I started swapping out Courser's Spirit on time. Luckly I didn't miss a level and it worked out. I was afraid I'd leave her autopathing, 4get to check, and miss a skill XO

#447 Ventesa, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Artorias_Dusk likes this.
  8. BuShiDo

Got another one!!!! A Pegasus this time. Got all three Dream horses now. I am happy and I am finished with trying for Dream horses

9. Desert Weasel

Got a Pegasus after 7 Stacks!

This was my first time trying to awaken a Courser too.

I didn't get a picture as I wasn't expecting it to pop so soon; I honestly figured I'd be investing a couple billion over a period of time, building up a stack of 20+ before he awakened.

But to have him pop on the 7th stack was a pleasant surprise!

I was actually going for the Doom Horse, and kept training with like 165% Hoof Root/Strength; and the rest; 45% into Skill Training... yet for some reason a Pegasus decided to join me instead of a Doom! Regardless, he's a beautiful horse.

For now he's on my wagon getting trained up to 30... I'll try to change some of his skills along the way, and then I'll see if I can sell him; and use the funds to buy a Doom!

Kinda feel bad though, as this was my first ever T8 that I successfully bred a couple years back, worked hard to get the skills I wanted on him and made him a courser, he was fast too... was my favorite horse... and he decided to awaken as a Pegasus that I'll probably sell.

Furlozza, Ventesa and AdiTenshi like this.
  10. Approx2k

Approx2k Executioner Berserker 62 EU

11. Furlozza

Four hours ago, this old wombat decided to see if he could convert one of three T8 Coursers into a Dream Horse. Knowing the odds of getting one in the two Krogdaio's Origin Stones I'd garnered in either Karma or Dreighton and with maybe enough raw mats for those two attempts.....

I scored a Dream PEGASUS on ZERO FS.

No pics available at that moment of Apparition, but at least I have some Skill Change Coupons to make a start (ok belated start. In my excitement, swapped over all gear from a T8 I was training and rode everywhere Bar Grana and got to L4 before realising that two other T8 coursers still had at least one more regenerated breeding session in them before taking the gamble again)

All three have been obtained via breeding (TY for the Horse skill bonus, Kakoa) and the use of SCC.

Anyways, sorry for lack of pic. One (at least in my mind's eye) is guaranteed in the future (maybe with a twin or cousin? Who knows.)

Ventesa and AdiTenshi like this.
  12. AncientRock

11 or 13 FS ...not sure because I focused on press awaken button , Lol ....^^'...

Attached Files:

Ventesa and AdiTenshi like this.
  13. SyreneLillianaide

Arduanatt awakened on my 7th attempt.
    Dine awakened on the 23rd attempt.

AdiTenshi and Ventesa like this.
  14. Furlozza

As promised, A family shot: Arwon_and_I_plus_pets.JPG

This was taken after my second attempt, so I now am on the road to mental degradation as the Fail Stacks accrue

15. BuShiDo

After getting all three dream horses I ended up selling two of them (Pegasus and Unicorn) so I could buy TET accessories. I did not mind losing the Pegasus but I felt regret losing the Unicorn. :(:(:(:(.

But then today was a day of reclamation and triumph!!!! :D:D:D:D

31st attempt

Furlozza, Ventesa, Sigmus and 2 others like this.
  16. Sigmus

Sigmus Deasys Shai 62 NA

27th try a few days ago shai.png

Ventesa, AdiTenshi and Nuonii like this.
  17. Telleo

April 03 - After 13 attempts during like a year and breeding from tier 1 horses a long, long time ago to tier 8's, I got my pegasus.I went into intensive farming recently to get mats to save a little money to get other mats for awakening, and with some cron's gifted by the game, so it was really unexpected on so "few" failstacks :O. It was my last try before a long time because I didn't have any cron's and mats left...

I took the screenshot after the success screen as I was surprised to get it but here it is !
    At the time I post this, he is lvl 26 with all 24 skills possible, I used the "delete spirit courser" method for it. But I will delete caution at the end.

I often came to this megathread and I hoped to post my dream horse one day, so, here we are :

2020-04-03_34703456.JPG 2020-04-05_13193292.JPG 2020-04-05_13283751.JPG
    2020-04-09_1842020.JPG

Attached Files:

Ventesa, Nuonii and AdiTenshi like this.
  18. Aeryeen

You could block the skill so you don't spend money on deleting it. Just click on the lock that appears on the skills in the Mount Information Panel :D

BTW, congrats!

Furlozza likes this.
  19. Telleo

AH! didn't think about that , indeed ! Thanks <3

20. zynaps

fs.JPG
    But when ? ^^'