1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. RoxiAmbrosia

On attempt 64.................... I finally awakened this stupid horse, but of course it couldn't be the unicorn I wanted *sighs*

I did the courser spirit coupon swap and just finished leveling him today. On to training all the skills....... again lol. I am thrilled with his stats, I thought I might sell him and buy the unicorn but I think I am just going to keep him because his stats turned out so awesome. I am just going to buy a "cheap" unicorn and bite the bullet on the mount growth reset if the stats / # of skills aren't what I want

peg.png

moonlight.png

moonlight_gear.png

Cinerea, AdiTenshi, Lauralana and 2 others like this.
  2. Lauralana

Niiiice! Gratz!!! I'm glad you finally made it! I wanted the Dine as well and ended up with pegasus same as you. My stacks were 32 though, I think I would have hung myself if it even got into the 40s, I could only imagine the pain you went through! I am scared to try to turn my other T8 courser into a dream horse. Might just try to save up and buy the dine like you. But at least you got the screenshot... I was too busy gaping in shock to remember to take it myself T_T the one time I wasn't ready for it... (finger on Screenshot button I mean). Actually peggy was my last want, I wanted doom more. Luckily Doom is always in the horse market! After I get Dine I will go for doom! Gotta catch em all xD

3. BuShiDo

4. Lauralana

Awoke my Doom on 15th try today! I was still hoping for Dine which I had an 88% chance while Doom was 100% but, Elaria wanted to be a fire pony I guess xD

5. BuShiDo

Welp. I did it again. This is my 5th T9 (1 x Doom, 2 x Unicorn and 2 x Pegasus). OK this time I am 95% sure that I am done trying for T9s. Time to focus on other things. Like my gear.

6. Cinerea

I got Doom at +14 fs.

Heppa.png

I did want Arduatt but I was using 100% charge on Strength since Doom materials are lot easier to get with Kamasylvian dailies. I was extremely lucky, I was expecting to hit at least 30-40 stacks with my usual luck. Anyway, I'm happy I finally got a dream horse after a half year of grinding.

7. Lauralana

I know I said I would just buy my Dine... But I couldn't help but try one more time! Today I once again awoke a horse! It was the Dine I wanted this time! Once again, like my Doom, it was on try #15! Gl to everyone else in their pursuits as this is the last one I had been going for. I now have all 3 <3

Ventesa, Furlozza, Cinerea and 4 others like this.
  8. Lauralana

I'll see you again... I am sure you will want to be trying for T10 ^_~

9. MikeyMutz

gonna need a new
    T10 awakening success Thread soon

10. Lauralana

On try 53 I finally awoke my second Peggy. Now I have my male and female for T10 ready. Forgot to screenshot the awakening again...

AdiTenshi likes this.
  11. Aeryeen

33 failstacks and a few years later, I got my first T9. I was aiming for Arduanatt, but got a Doom. I guess I'll stop playing again before getting a pegassus.

It's better to save for one, though.

Despite the disappointment in the outcome, I'm finally relaxed. I seriously thought I would never get one :)

Doom.PNG

#471 Aeryeen, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    Ascaeldor, Eneayo and AdiTenshi like this.
  12. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

gz , please can you tell me the % of the training?
    if you remember

13. Aeryeen

100% skill
    25% elegance
    75% strength

14. Lauralana

My first T9 took me 33 tries total and also gave me what I wasn't gunning for at the time (peggy). I ended up trying 2 more times and got my Doom and then finally my Dine both at 15 stacks. Then my last peggy took me 53 tries. Just never know if you will hit the jackpot or not. Sadly because of T10 announcement, you may end up having to awaken your own peggy due to the high demand for them atm and I doubt we will see very many dreams on the horse market for a while. Even the Dooms are starting to sell out.
    next time try to do 100%, 50%, 50%. I was actually starting to double stack in my later attempts, but only because I needed that female to be a peggy for T10.

15. Aeryeen

That's what I used to do, but this time was an attempt with zero hope. I guess that's when it works :_D

Lauralana likes this.
  16. Lauralana

Yeah it sucks getting into the 30s =_=

17. Lauralana

Second Dine popped on try 25, was going for Doom this time to try to get my male for T10.
    2020-10-04_815825860.JPG

Attached Files:

18. Namoo

Long time, no see everyone! Came back to BDO once again because I heard the news of T10 so here was my journey to getting a 2nd Pegasus:

First things first, TBT to last year when I tried to get a Doom and got a Pegasus instead. Oof, if only that were the case this time.

Got my 2nd Doom on 6 attempts:
    2020-09-23_499879644.PNG

Leveled her to 30, sold her on the marketplace to get silver to attempt again. I was contemplating just saving silver in order to snipe a Pegasus, but I came to realize with my work schedule that sniping one wasn't much of an option.

Then my Radiant box RNG made it clear what my choice was...
    unknown.png

7b and almost all my cron stones later, my 3rd Doom popped on 23 attempts!
    2020-10-07_1660891305.PNG

She's still sitting on the market waiting for a new home, but in the meantime, I had 2b left to my name and once again RNG gave me a sign to continue on. I started horse breeding again so I could be prepared to do imperial for the T10 mats, and 2 of my mighty steeds birthed quite the smart girl:
    2020-10-08_1763319965.PNG

The only skill she didn't learn on her own was S:Sideways and Start Accel. So 12 coupons later, I made her a courser and felt she definitely had to be the one that would become my Pegasus!

12 attempts later...
    2020-10-09_1881257953.PNG

A sigh of relief!

Now the journey for T10 begins. I don't know if I will go for Doom or Dine, I mostly only used my Pegasus anyway and it sounds like the flying will be a lot better with T10. I feel like I lucked out with my RNG for the most part, and I don't wish to push it further unless the other 2 T10s really have something great to show. It already seems like it'll be rare to own just 1...

Cinerea, Lauralana, Nuonii and 2 others like this.
  19. Aastrid

Well ive been trying T9 attempts casually as i already have a male pegasus and purchased a female a while ago, this evening Brambles decided to join the family on 22fs!

An overview of my T9s so far:
    Unicorn - 34fs
    Pegasus 1 (male) - 6fs
    Pegasus 2 (male) - 6fs
    Purchased doom after selling one pegasus
    Purchased female pegasus in prep for T10
    Pegasus 3 (male) - 22fs

I still have another corser to test my luck on! hoping she becomes a unicorn <3
    22fs.PNG unknown.png

Cinerea, Ascaeldor, Lauralana and 2 others like this.
  20. Lauralana

Got another dine just now, on try #2. I am shocked I was lucky enough to get one on the second attempt tbh. Makes up for the one that took 53 tries I suppose!
    I had decided to awaken a female horse this go with it in mind that if it is a Doom, I would sell her and buy a male doom for my female doom in case I ended up wanting Doom T10 (which I will one day I'm sure) and if it was a Dine, then I really would try for a Dine T10 eventually and not worry about wasting my Dine with the awesome stats. So, I guess I will go for T10 dine now eventually xD
    In the meantime, I have a male courser I can either attempt male doom with or maybe I will just attempt to save for once in my life and buy the male Doom. If I wasn't horrible at saving large amounts, I wouldn't have been attempting to awaken all these horses instead lol. Maybe I will just get a Dine wagon in the end lol. So new tally for me is: ArdF: 32FS, DoomF:14FS, DineF: 14FS, ArdM: 52FS, DineM: 24FS, DineF: 1FS
    2020-10-18_354026048.JPG

#480 Lauralana, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Eneayo, Cinerea, AdiTenshi and 2 others like this.