1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. RoxiAmbrosia

On attempt 64.................... I finally awakened this stupid horse, but of course it couldn't be the unicorn I wanted *sighs*

I did the courser spirit coupon swap and just finished leveling him today. On to training all the skills....... again lol. I am thrilled with his stats, I thought I might sell him and buy the unicorn but I think I am just going to keep him because his stats turned out so awesome. I am just going to buy a "cheap" unicorn and bite the bullet on the mount growth reset if the stats / # of skills aren't what I want

peg.png

moonlight.png

moonlight_gear.png

Cinerea, AdiTenshi, Lauralana and 2 others like this.
  2. Lauralana

Niiiice! Gratz!!! I'm glad you finally made it! I wanted the Dine as well and ended up with pegasus same as you. My stacks were 32 though, I think I would have hung myself if it even got into the 40s, I could only imagine the pain you went through! I am scared to try to turn my other T8 courser into a dream horse. Might just try to save up and buy the dine like you. But at least you got the screenshot... I was too busy gaping in shock to remember to take it myself T_T the one time I wasn't ready for it... (finger on Screenshot button I mean). Actually peggy was my last want, I wanted doom more. Luckily Doom is always in the horse market! After I get Dine I will go for doom! Gotta catch em all xD

3. BuShiDo

4. Lauralana

Awoke my Doom on 15th try today! I was still hoping for Dine which I had an 88% chance while Doom was 100% but, Elaria wanted to be a fire pony I guess xD

Eneayo likes this.