1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. LunarLe

all those medals!

Tealsky likes this.
  2. Nicottia

Nicottia Hyroshi DarkKnight 62 EU

2018-06-12_10164621.JPG

My little baby fully lvled! It could've been a bit faster, but whatever. T9 is a T9! :D

#122 Nicottia, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  3. Tealsky

<3 congrats <3 My stabby isnt as fast as your peggy, tradesies? :P I do love seeing all the t9's I have to admit <3 so lovely!

Nicottia and Caylea like this.
  4. Nicottia

Nicottia Hyroshi DarkKnight 62 EU

I wouldn't mind trading pegasus for a unicorn BUT if there was a sure way that nobody else can snipe any of the horses. :) As it is right now, with a lot of people sitting on literally billions and billions of silver, I think one of us would end up being ridiculously hurt. :( Too much of a risk, y'know? :(

And I have literally threw ~14bil silver and about 100 euro worth of horse skill resets (for both T8 and T9) and if there is a chance someone else might snipe the horse... or both of them. But yeah, T9s are deffo gorgeous, especially unicorns. :)

Caylea likes this.
  5. Namoo

Its brake stats are really good for a peggy though, especially considering it can reach 160%+ speed and 150%+ brake with gear! Its speed may not be the fastest but it'll have a very smooth drift+IA cancel at least <3

Tealsky, Nicottia and Caylea like this.
  6. Tealsky

Agreed to all of the above <3 I am not sure how much I spent on my unicorn with skill changes and such, also just getting a courser took me ages lol :P and tons of money lol! I have yet to see a natural t8 courser lol and I have bred tons of horses :P

Side note: I am still trying to get one of my t8s to be a courser... 21 skill change coupons trying to get s:sideways moves ugh! now that I have put that much into her... i feel like i need to keep trying hehe

HAMMER, Eneayo and Nicottia like this.
  7. Dznygal

Finally got my beautiful peggy last night on my 23rd attempt! I was SUPER sleepy and figured I'd better disappoint myself and fall asleep fast rather than spend all of today with an early-morning fail hanging over my head ...and... WOW! Currently riding it around to level her up and using the Courser's Spirit method. More into to come when she's at her peak. :) 2018-06-29_229542464.JPG

Shinee, Nicottia, Namoo and 10 others like this.
  8. Tealsky

YAYYY!!! congrats!!! Hope she is a fast and smart one :) <3

Pegacorn likes this.
  9. Dznygal

t9stat.PNG

Final stats without my enhanced Granverre and Pearl costume. Following the Courser's Spirit method, I ended up using 14 Mount Skill Change Coupons. She was branded since before Awakening as well. Active leveled her from 1-24 (until I got all the skills), which was a long and boring 2 days of sprinting from Grána to Velia. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that RNG was not on my side in terms of Speed and Brake, but as the saying goes, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm very grateful to finally have her. :)

10. Aastrid

Was not expecting this surprise! just doom left :) 6 FS.jpg

Shinee, Erisim, Stormthar and 9 others like this.
  11. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Congratz! How many FS may I ask?

Pegacorn and Tealsky like this.
  12. Aastrid

Well I wasn't expecting it at all, he popped on 6 fs. After reaching 33 for unicorn and how many people have/are at high stacks I wasn't expecting it to pop XO

13. Tealsky

Yayy!!! I am so excited for you!! You totally deserve this kind of wonderful low fs for all the trouble of getting your t8, t8 courser, and unicorn <3 so happy for you!!! hugs!!!!!!!!

Eneayo, Ascaeldor and Pegacorn like this.
  14. Yinsu

Was that horse by any chance a T8B you bought from market with 5 courser skills missing?

15. Conflama

Been away from the game a little while and in the last few days managed to scrounge up a couple of attempts going for Unicorn.

This happened on attempt 8 :O Not quite was I going for but sure haha!
    [​IMG]

ClearArrow, Sidina, Stormthar and 6 others like this.
  16. Kyronami

Im only at 6 fails and I already want to KMS, idk how you people with 30 fails can keep going :( I just want a horse

17. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

And that's it: You want it.
    So you will just keep going >_< Gl!

18. TruDeath

Pegacorn likes this.
  19. TruDeath

I love Rose :) Always proud of her!

20. Pegacorn

OMG yes.

More stories pleaseeee~!
    We need to get some of us story tellers together and tell fun stories of our 9 attempts and successes like this too. :D
    I will try to do some short snippets as I continue my attempts and hopefully success soon!

Caylea likes this.