1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awakening success Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Conflama

So happy for you!!!! Congratulations :D :D <3

2. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Every time I see you posting in the success thread I'm thinking "aaaannnnddd another Pegasus" xD

Conflama, Pegacorn, mojoeeee and 2 others like this.
  3. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Hahahahahaha Made my day!

Conflama, Pegacorn, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  4. Safka

27th attempt. Pop.

[​IMG]

I have a new pair of screen-focused specs so it took me a few seconds to realise that the infernal red FAIL screen hadn't appeared. OMG. I went. Twice. Once I'd composed myself, I released her from the stable and gave her a damned good oggling. And stroking. And I coo-ed at her featherynesses long time one dollah.

See... I've been a horseykindagal ever since Bumpittybump (donkey), took me off towards Heidel when I was but a green teen keen on discovery and adventuresome shenanigans. Once I discovered the Joy of Rope and mastered the art of lassoing, my stables expanded and mounts accumulated and Lo! There was mucho equine sexytime. So many foals were born, raised and trained that eventually it became necessary to employ all the escaping goblins in Velia to cart the mountains of manure out during the night, on the cheap. Come to think of it, my effluent (well, not mine personally, you understand) may be solely responsible for the land-reclamation that resulted in the Terrmian Entertainment Beach. Which explains the flies. So now you know.

Other than short periods spent training Humpittyhump (camel) and Dumpittydump (elephant), I spent the bulk of my time aiming for stables full of Tier 8 coursers for friends and sale, all mostly named after ancient Greek, Roman or Egyptian themes. Very posh. Apart from Pisspoor, Disgusting, Vomit and Shitstick. Sorry if you bought those but I really don't like Tier 6E's. Shiver. I kept four T8E coursers for myself and it was one of those - Athena - that recently passed her final exams to become enlightened in a dreamlike manner. Dr Athena, as she now insists on being called.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have much preferred that she'd awakened earlier but I have taken solace that her ascendancy occurred during a 30% training XP event, which made it easier to manually gallop her along the coast roads and progress quickly. With but two training coupons, she'd learned all 24 skills by the time she hit level 26... which is kindasorta gobsmacking... and I've been able to break up the tedium of constant galloping by training up the best skills as they popped.

So here she is nude and almost complete. That's her proud mother (Wraith), beneath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll give fore-chop and caution a think. A little-known and unfortunate side-effect of removing caution is that horses crap everywhere, as would we all if we simply didn't give a damn about evacuation etiquette and hygeine. So... should I throw caution to the wind, I'll have to maintain her rearward-facing parts and keep her barding spotless. If I do bin caution... I apologise in advance to anyone caught in my brown-hued contrails.

To those that are still awaiting dreaminesses, stick with it if you can. You have my empathy, encouragement and admiration.

Tealsky, Stormthar, Shaynae and 11 others like this.
  5. Yinsu

So I went to Stonetail today in hopes of getting the Unicorn I was aiming for. This happened at 3 FS:

2018-08-22_18209482.JPG

Still happy about it because I have high hopes she is gonna end up with better stats than my first Pegasus.

Tealsky, Stormthar, Shaynae and 9 others like this.
  6. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Aaaw gz and welcome to the „2 T9 of the same kind“ club :) Wish you best of luck with the stats!

Tealsky, Shaynae and Ascaeldor like this.
  7. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

upload_2018-8-22_23-9-56.png
    1 hour before my birthday I decided to just give it a shot - remastered tinfoil you know

AND IT WORKED!! Attempt Nr. 19 was the one <3

Also @Yinsu CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tealsky, Stormthar, AdiTenshi and 7 others like this.
  8. Safka

Grats... and here's hoping you have a Happy (and remastered) Bidet! <3

Tealsky and MissJolteon like this.
  9. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

Tealsky and Safka like this.
  10. henkielwd010

Happend today on 31stacks :))) im happy asf

[​IMG]

Tealsky, Lyu, MissJolteon and 11 others like this.
  11. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

Gz!!

Tealsky likes this.
  12. Madivnar

A bit late with the news, but on 18th of august I finally got it, on my 64th click...

[​IMG]

Was a very very long road :)

13. Safka

I admire your stamina and will. Congrats with an extra 64 grats!

Tealsky, Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  14. mojoeeee

Jesus Christ, kudos to you. :O That is a hell of an accomplishment, I know I wouldn't have had the motivation to go that far. Congratulations! I hope it serves you well! :)

Tealsky, Ziker, Caylea and 1 other person like this.
  15. Ziker

congrats

#175 Ziker, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Tealsky likes this.
  16. UnmercyJames

im crying right now 3DDAE3C7-BACC-424E-90B0-157FE8BBE760.jpeg 657E557E-8275-42B5-B039-FD66003F6C28.jpeg 037C167B-4BC5-4A05-B635-81964F39E792.jpeg

Tealsky, AdiTenshi, Ascaeldor and 7 others like this.
  17. UnmercyJames

I admire your will as Well. actually watched your vedios on youtube. i can't imagine how you going through 63 failed attempts. congratulation!nice work you deserve this gorgeous pegasus!

Eneayo, Tealsky and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. stefanbourson

So hard HAPPY FOR YOU

Eneayo and Tealsky like this.
  19. stefanbourson

38 FS bd Mood still not ... oupss bad post

Eneayo likes this.
  20. baggins321

18th attempt successful Pegasus awakening. 50/50 fodder to blue hoof root ratio. Immediately branded it and got pack of 10 skill change coupons. Currently level 28 with Max horse skills possible, I think that's 24. Used 7 coupons.

Eneayo, Tealsky, mojoeeee and 6 others like this.