1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. RainbowRat

wait, did you try right when i left? shame on you! xD

2. Celensra

Don't give up <3

3. PandoraRose

Anybody else noticing their training has to be at 201% before Krog as of today?
    I know it happened to @RainbowRat , and just happened to me as well.
    @Aastrid didn't have the issue.

#203 PandoraRose, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. fynix

My pegi finally hit 30, so I wanted to share her stats and everything with you guys. I logged every stat increase, but forgot to start watching her market price until lvl 7. (Also, checking and re-checking her price was so nerve-wracking each time; I'm so glad I don't have to do it anymore.)

So, glamour shot w/ info, mp value, and then the spreadsheet shows her stats as she leveled. The row number is her level; Columns are in order: Speed, Accel, Turn, Brake, Natural skill learned, price on level, re-rolled skill (some took more than one token), Price with re-rolled skill. The columns with S:IA and the third price is when I took the old re-roll of Start Accel and re-rolled it again. I probably used about 20 tokens all-in-all.

Answers to questions I've gotten:
    • Yes, they can go on a wagon.
    • Yes, they can take fall damage and die if you don't activate the Wings of Wind skill.
    • Gliding from Karanda's mountain over to Olvia was the most fun so far (and I think the farthest).

I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have about her. If you want me to test something, just let me know that, too.

Attached Files:

5. Bonita

#205 Bonita, Oct 10, 2017
    Amarenda, Lady Minuit and Nyrante like this.
  6. FluffyQuack

7. Bonita

Possibly, T9's are gender-less though are they not? Maybe it still refers to the gender when it was a T8.

#207 Bonita, Oct 10, 2017
    Amarenda likes this.
  8. Shadowmoor

Let me add to this topic some tips about Pegasus costs.

It depends of:
    ► Gender of the awakened T8 (female's cost higher to 20%)
    ► Breeding count reset (whatever T8's breeding counts) of the awakened T8 (lose 15% of total basic cost if it was Unavailable)
    ► Death count reset of the awakened of T8 (lose 5% of total basic cost if it was Unavailable)
    ► Level of T9
    ► Learned skills

So, your T9 with 24/24 skills may costs:
    ~4,023,112,253 if it was female with Available Death and Breeding count resets
    ~3,280,115,453 if it was female with Unavailable Death and Breeding count resets
    ~3,403,948,253 if it was male with Available Death and Breeding count resets
    ~2,784,784,253 if it was male with Unavailable Death and Breeding count resets

P.S. Don't be afraid to check the cost of a horse on market ;) You can't sell it as long as it is equipped even if you want.

#208 Shadowmoor, Oct 10, 2017
    Stormthar, Bonita, AdiTenshi and 4 others like this.
  9. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

Ceraline said her still shows as a female in the stable

10. Amarenda

Ambassador

What if they have deaths before awakened?

11. Shadowmoor

The number of deaths doesn't affect the price of T9. Only the fact of their reset.

Amarenda likes this.
  12. Conflama

Finally managed to scrape together enough materials for a first try and first fail!

The quest continues :(

Amarenda likes this.
  13. fynix

It regens both health and stamina as long as it's unmounted. So, if I run her stamina all the way down and then afk fish for a night or grind for a bit, her health and stamina regen and could be full by the time I get back to her (depending on length of time I was away.) It's 100/tick and the ticks are about 12 seconds or so apart.

On the cost topic, mine was fully bred out, but hadn't died nor had I reset her death count. She shows as female in the stable, but not in the info window when she's out.

Bonita and Amarenda like this.
  14. SnuffleBunnykins

I have no clue how anyone's got the mats for multiple attempts. How do you guys get all the mats? I am so very far away from even making one attempt. Farms don't yield much Stonetail Fodder mats, and with fishing they're non-existent for me too. For seals, I'd have to no-life the game to accrue enough for one of the categories.

::sadface::

Amarenda likes this.
  15. fynix

I started farming and keeping all my mats (for 10 6CP plots) way back when I learned they were needed for T9 (which was months ago, at least). Then, I basically made BDO a marketplace sim. Hours on the market of hoping to win bids and clicking fast enough to buy a few once they got to that phase. And, of course, spending ~300m (probably more) on pre-orders. I did a bunch of the starting Kama quests and the dailies, but I've not yet personally seen a natural drop of any mat.

LunarLight and Amarenda like this.
  16. SnuffleBunnykins

Ah...how long did it take you to get enough root from 10 farms for one attempt? I'd have to rearrange my CP quite a bit to get that many. :)

Amarenda likes this.
  17. RamblingRose

I use nine 3cp fences in a 3x3 grid. Put organic fertilizer in the centre one, and it affects all of the fences. When Pegasus arrived I had over 2000 byproducts of each kind. Get a crop that sells well, and I found if you Improve breed when the crop is over 150%, you seem to get more byproducts. You level farming by pruning (and quests, tho i never did any) which you have to do yourself. I don't think it gives you any benefit though....

LunarLight likes this.
  18. fynix

Since starting to make Calpheon crates, I've had to go down to 10 3cp plots, but I had just enough once Kama came out to get 100 fodder from my stores. (Average of 500 of each byproduct with 1000 of the things that give you Pepper seeds.) Then I won a 64 qty bid on fodder, which helped a ton for my 2nd attempt. I have noticed that breeding between 150% and 200% seems to give me more byproducts. I also don't harvest anything anymore; I just sell my extra seeds.

19. Amarenda

Ambassador

I'm still working on my first attempt also. Mostly cause I don't have time to camp the market. I've spent around 300 mil on preorders also but I rarely have been winning lately. I had the 3cp farms x 10 for months but only got 70ish fodder. Did some Kama quests but haven't had time to finish or get dailies unlocked. Got lucky with 3 seaweed AFK fishing for 2 days and 2 hooves gathering (300ish energy). I'm at 193% now but waiting till the 30th to do my 1st try. So when she gets to 199 I'll wait and start saving for round 2. Now I have 10 farms 3 large and the rest the medium farms. Alot of us thought racing and imperial seals would be used for the actual mats so we saved up those. So I wasn't so worried about byproducts before. Some of these 4+ tries stumps me also :(

Milinia likes this.
  20. Jinnshi

My horse was male before awakening and had no breeding reset available.

Also for the chart, my horoscope is Shield and I averaged 100% on stamina training then like 75% on skill and 25% on Elegance, what I was doing each attempt was changing depending on what was easier to preorder.