1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. JustFiyen

I wish you Goodluck!!!!

I'd say that's kind of low still for a guarantee...that's approximately 2.5 bil in attempts.

Since the horse is worth 3.6+ bil it should at least be 40ish. But I was actually thinking 50 would be fair.
    Note: Im thinking guarantee and you chose the one you want. No rng. To games. Just hard work.
    You could still get it at 5 stacks but you could also save up the mats and get it in one go. No stress.

Also that that if you wanted to get it guaranteed you'd have to have all the mats at ONCE. Not 50 failstacks. Add in an additional menu for forcing it.

Anyway. Sadly there's no system to make it less stressful and more hard work... :(

So i wish everyone luck!

Ill be back when i start doing doom/pegesus attempts.

Crystalyn, Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  2. RoxiAmbrosia

You're swapping out courser spirit right?

Ascaeldor and Caylea like this.
  3. JustFiyen

I have a couple times. I probably will from now on. At least until i have the skills i need.
    At this point the only two im really missing is innstant S and Sprint.

two skills in 9 levels can't be impossible. XD hahah but i gotta pay some irl bills and stuff. SOoo..i can't really afford to dump money right now. (Not anymore than i have at least)

Ascaeldor, Caylea and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

That's basically what I'll end up doing ( some day ) I'll just buy a pack of tickets the next time they are on sale and hoard them.

Wet Cake, Ascaeldor and Caylea like this.
  5. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

@JustFiyen I totally agree with you! You want it so much and burn yourself out... I wanted to delete the game so many times! Seeing so many ppl succeed at a very very low failstack hurt aswell when I was 40+
    I don‘t know how, but they need to change something. Maybe the way to get mats or an option to force at some point :( I am just glad that I did not give up!

My little fluffy pony is doing fine aswell! I use courser spirit method and he is level 12 with 14 skills. Until now he got a skill each level

RoxiAmbrosia, Ascaeldor and Nuonii like this.
  6. Yinsu

It is great relief to know that your nightmare journey of fails is finally over @Caylea . Incredibly happy for you. You deserve it.

Cant wait to start my own fails again with the release of Doom XO

7. Caylea

Thank you! :) I will treasure my T9 for sure after that nightmare :D
    Best of luck to you! Hopefully he will be announced soon :) It‘s about time. So many ppl waiting for Doom

eitheldin and Ascaeldor like this.
  8. Yinsu

Yes, hopefully its gonna come soon. I have been stacking up a ton of materials already. I want to show up to the next EU-Meet-Up with a fancy farm wagon like Ragra did ;D

Nyrante, Ascaeldor, Conflama and 2 others like this.
  9. Maruyasha

Maruyasha Lahn 61 EU

Im one of those people :Dsilently following this thread because i'm too shy :)
    But i have to say congrats @Caylea ! Checking almost every day, waiting for you to get your dreamhorse. Your determination was truly inspiring <3

Nights, eitheldin, Sidina and 5 others like this.
  10. Caylea

Thank youuuuuu! <3 Well I was still whining a lot :O

11. Maruyasha

Maruyasha Lahn 61 EU

Aw you didn't whine that much!<3 You deserved it and i wish you all the luck if you are going for pegasus too <3

12. JustFiyen

Officially have every possible skill (24 skills) at level 25.
    I'll have to delete some after she's done leveling. :P

13. Arianell

I have only just managed to catch up with the thread! CONGRATS!!! I am sooo pleased for you hun x May she be the most bright and sparkly horse EVER! (apart from mine ofc :P )
    You going for a peg? :D

14. Wet Cake

+21

+22 next week.

15. Shyla

Just popping in to say Congratulations @Caylea, been checking this thread every few days to see how it was going. Well done on your persistence! I am really pleased for you and wish you all the luck with skills.
    :)

16. Caylea

@Maruyasha Thank you! :) Oh yeees I will <3 Still doing my farms while I enjoy my Unicorn<3 I don‘t want to burn myself out this time :O

@JustFiyen Wow sooo smart! Mine is level 17 now and he has 19 skills! 1 Skill each level so far <3 Caution is sooo annoying, right? Hopefully mine will only learn 23... I feel bad deleting one xD

@Arianell Thank you so much :) Yeah, I want them all! I am pretty motivated to do this again lmao
    How about you? Are you going for all of them? :)

@Wet Cake Nuuuuuuu :( But don‘t give up! You might be close! <3

@Shyla Thank you so much <3 Are you also going for T9? :)

17. Wet Cake

I haven't really thought about what comes after a successful awakening and I have a few questions, if someone would kindly answer them, or point me to a T9 leveling guide (I haven't seen one). c:

1. Why are people rerolling skills prior to getting to level 30? I bought my T8 so I'm sure I'm missing something.

2. My horse isn't branded. I'm guessing I should, but I was curious if someone had any experience with an unbranded one for comparison.

3. I don't have a 3, but this looks neater. Thanks for the support, ya'll. <3~

eitheldin and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

1. I used 12 coupons while leveling simlpy because I was impatient. I wanted skills like sprint, IA and S:IA asap, so I wasted some coupons for it.
    2. My pegi isn't branded neither was any of my T8's. Personally I wouldn't waste money on branding a horse but that's only my opinion.
    3. Neat, indeed!

19. RamblingRose

1. People are terrified at getting a potato T9 so investing in skill change coupons to completely ensure that it doesn't happen. I used nine for mine back in Dec, in hindsight that was prob too much. You dont need every skill btw, just the ones that are imp for a t9 and your own pers preferences.
    2. That's a personal choice. My own experience is that branding is a waste of money.
    3. Since you don't have a 3 and are new to the whole horse breeding experience (you bought a courser) check out the Horses FAQ under community spotlight. Finally, best of luck with the T9 attempts xD!

Wet Cake, Fuddle, Tealsky and 2 others like this.
  20. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

Rerolling skills at level 30 is basically a last resort. You don't want to be doing that unless you have to. By starting as early as possible you have the best chance of success at a lower cost.

I'm also of the opinion that if you're going for/have a T9 you might as well brand it for optimal results. Better safe than sorry

Wet Cake likes this.