1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Tealsky

I know right! We can do this!! Also wishing luck to all those still trying!!!! and hugs!! I am pretty sure when it happens I will cry lol, have wanted a Pegasus from the start hehe! (sick of farming on a side note lol!)

Pegacorn and Caylea like this.
  2. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Same here xDD But now I wanna reach Master farming xD Good luck!♥ Keep us updated :)

Pegacorn likes this.
  3. RoxiAmbrosia

I quit farming honestly, too much work for so little return all the time. I went full cows and just get milk to cook / make money.

Caylea and Tealsky like this.
  4. Tealsky

upload_2018-6-27_18-14-50.jpeg

LostSoulsQueen, Pegacorn and Caylea like this.
  5. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

It seems my road to success depends on selling off all my gear... 22nd attempt (58 total)!!XO

[​IMG]

#2605 Eppo, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  6. Caylea

Yaaaaaay :) May it be a smart boy! <3

@midorialexandros Once you get to Artisan1 ypu can use Magical Seeds! Doing my farms pretty fast now :)

Nicottia, Tealsky and Eppo like this.
  7. Tealsky

yayy!!! super excited for you, minus selling all your gear :P I had my 40th fail last night :( Will try again sometime after fishing event is done prob, when i have more silver hehe :P

Eppo likes this.
  8. Tealsky

how do the magical seeds work? I just hit Artisan 1 on my main :P

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  9. RoxiAmbrosia

I have no idea either, what about magical seeds?

Tealsky likes this.
  10. Caylea

@Tealsky and @midorialexandros:
    You sometimes get magical seeds from breeding your plants when you are at least artisan 1.
    They are yellow tier. Most of them take 5 grids (some 10 as far as I know) and give up to x5 mats.

I use sunflowers. Makes it 20 plants in my 10x10 farms. I get same amount of byproducts and need less time.

Nua and Tealsky like this.
  11. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

40 is rough. I can't even imagine =/ The fishing event is a nice break from this brutal process lol. I'm gonna finish lvling it and hanging out there for the next few weeks too

12. Tealsky

Restock the silver hehe!

13. RoxiAmbrosia

That's odd, I've been randomly getting the seeds for a while and I am professional 6 I think. When did they change it to Arti 1?

EDIT: So what do I do with them, just grind them up?

EDIT2: MYSTERIOUS seed, not MAGICAL seeds are what I have been getting LOL

#2613 RoxiAmbrosia, Jun 28, 2018
  14. Pegacorn

Congratulations! I can't wait to get mine as well. And for those of you still going on at those higher stacks, I wish everyone lots and lots of love! I've got two lower stacks going myself and would love to get lucky on them.

Actually kind of funny you mention selling gear; I'm considering selling every piece of my gear and go gearless - of course keeping my lifeskill clothes. I had hoarded gear for all my characters and I had been thinking that might be a good idea. Gear does very little for me and I can always generate more credits without gear. After all, I would like to get a pegasus and unicorn before doom comes out.

On a sidenote, about the seeds, I definitely like the seeds as far as byproduct is concerned and being more efficent, but having less crops to farm does decrease the ability to gain farming level doesn't it? I'm thinking tending to 10 plants versus just 2 for a large fence might be detrimental for farming exp? Or am I mistaken here? I"m thinking that won't be a problem after I get to M1 farming when I can have the upgraded fences but until then....?

Also, magical seeds are yellow grade seeds that I've gotten from breeding mostly blue seeds, and occasionally green seeds.

Mysterious seeds are the ones you have to use the 'shake function to mix' with a blue grade seed of your choice before planting. I am not certain though of the differences between them. To me they seemed fairly similar in terms of yield? Anyone perhaps could speak to it more?

#2614 Pegacorn, Jun 28, 2018
    Caylea, Tealsky and Eppo like this.
  15. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

I really did value my gear, especially since I make silver slowly though processing but it all came down to what I wanted more. I wasn't gonna be using my gear in the foreseeable future and it would help a metric ton in chasing t9's that I wanted ever since they were announced 1.5 years ago. Only you can make that choice but it was worth it for me. Especially for unicorn as the mats are the hardest to get.

As for magical seeds, the xp does take a hit. 20 magical seeds give me about 1/3 the xp of 100 specials. If you really want to reach m1 then I suggest sticking to special for now but imo the old moon fences don't make a major difference. It's only really the convenience of using just 1 fertilizer and being able to squeeze them into more spots around the world, but these are hardly major issues.

Caylea, Tealsky and Pegacorn like this.
  16. Pegacorn

Most definitely! Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Eppo. While I value gear for the "I have it" effect, I don't really think much of it nor use it very much, and I think that I play with horses and other content so much more that it's a fairly easy conclusion for me. The only thing stopping me is the amount of time I figure I would need sniping if I were to ever start collecting gear again. The more I get into it, the more I'm really starting to see that the gear has become a hindrance for me in my multi T9 drive, given that it just sits around and does nothing: So I'm think I know which way I'm leaning unless I come upon other information that convinces me otherwise.

Thank you for confirming about the magical seeds. I'm around artisan 6 or 7, I cannot remember which - and am at 50%ish and wanted to hit M1 just for the sake of, but also seeing what the fences were all about. But seeing that you don't think they make that much of a difference, I am a bit torn now. I am kind of wondering what I should do.

I know pretty much everyone in my guild is against my plans (or trying for T9s) and wants me to just sell off all my horses (Like I'm really going to want to sell off all these 17/18/19 skill horses/coursers....with good stats riiiiiiiight.) and buy my way to uber gear/insane enchanting sessions, (let's say they don't like horses or life skilling very much), so it is making things complicated but alas... but enough of that already ... I am thinking it's just easier to make these 'unconventional decisions' and keep going towards T9s, sell off gear/everything pretty much, and go back to solo'ing with my stables of horsies and lifeskill clothes. <3

#2616 Pegacorn, Jun 28, 2018
    RoxiAmbrosia and Tealsky like this.
  17. RoxiAmbrosia

Might be time for a new guild. I find that people who want other players to sell off hoses is just because THEY want the horses lol.

Caylea, Tealsky and Pegacorn like this.
  18. Pegacorn

Well, exactly. I could not agree more. @midorialexandros

I think they're part trolling and part wanting me to be trolly with them (which isn't my nature). From watching guild chat enough, it certainly seems they enjoy creating negative experiences for others. The guild used to not be like this, but recently they decided to let a group of players in from another guild that were... let's just say .. more inclined to toxicity; and seeing guild chat has not been very fun. So much so, that I created/edited another chat channel that doesn't include guild chat so I don't see it. I even stopped going to the main channel I used to play in, and moved over to Ser4, since I rarely if ever see that group on that channel. Regardless, good advice - thanks. I've been considering leaving for the last couple of weeks so it's just another confirmation for me. At least I'll have my horsies to keep me company :P Actually, the octopus will keep me company for the next few weeks I presume.

Besides, correct me if I'm mistaken, but (I could totally be wrong since I have no idea what horsies others have and might be falsely assuming my horsies would be desirable) I am guessing my babies might get stolen on the way to market and never get there :/ (My daily riding collection of 8A/s after coupons ended in a plethora of 153.5+ or 154+ similar speed / T8As with all 19 skills without forechop of course, and other coated 8s with respectively high stats (or so I think?)...some I've 19 skilled just for sentimental value <3 I'm now just missing a excellent C and a excellent E that I can forechop or coupon baby if the stats are splendid. My last C was a total disappointment, but the next purebred I got, the 8E, I'm hoping will turn out to be my coupon baby! :)

#2618 Pegacorn, Jun 28, 2018
  19. Tealsky

I would keep mine if they were all that wonderful <3 I keep getting potatoes like crazy, 10 skills... o.O to 13 skills max and sub par speeds lol! stopped breeding for a bit, but prob will start up again after my octo-fishing frenzy :P , side note your guild sounds not so fun :(

20. Pegacorn

Exactly my thoughts. That's why I would give up my gear, but not my horsies. Gear can be had with enough silver. But this many coupons, resets and luck in getting the right horses to begin with? Those can't be had with silver so my babies are staying.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that your horsies turned into potatoes. Ugh, I hate it when that happens, my last C was a joy to start with and turned into a nightmare, so I can sympathize with you on that front. Awful stats/skills, that just sounds terribad. Skills can be coupon babied if one is really determined (with their wallets that is) and the stats are that surprisingly good; but having neither the stats nor the skills before couponing... well that's just a bummer.

If all else fails, hopefully the imperial delivery NPC doesn't return the horsies back to you! :) Maybe though with a few more tries RNG might bless you with better horsies! I'm keeping you in my thoughts already for your next tries.

The way I look at it, awful horsies end up as horse coupons (or on the market), and I try my next batch of T5Js or their foals lol.

And no my guild isn't very fun for me. I mean for those that enjoy that style, perhaps but I'm just not programmed like that so.... let's just call it a mismatch.

On the bright side, I see this sweetheart next to me while I'm fishing. I'm totally committed to having her and others in my stable so we can go exploring together. I know it's going to happen for all of us soon!

2018-06-28_88600515.JPG

#2620 Pegacorn, Jun 28, 2018