1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. RoxiAmbrosia

Ditch the guild for sure. :\ that sounds awful. I finally got to a point with my gear that I have been able to fend off or kill any recent greifers when I am trying to tend my farms. That's made me pretty happy, they're not looking for a challenge, much less someone who can kill them.

Horses definitely can't be stolen :)

Personally, I view anything 15+ skills as top tier. Especially if you're going to spend money on coupons to make them coursers. Mine had 16 and I used about 40.00 in coupons to make him a courser. I JUST got my first natural 8E THIS MORNING :D I am going to brand him and see how it goes. I am not sure if I will sell him or not because I have an 8E I bought off the market a while ago and used 3 coupons on to get the S instant accel on. I wasn't trying for another courser, just wanted the dashing skills for it, it's got 14 skills so we'll see how the new baby turns out!

2. Pegacorn

Congrats on your 8E! It's always exciting to see a 8E and I can never get enough seeing 8Es on breeding. Especially since I have yet to get one that's high stat/promising enough that I want to coupon baby/forechop it. Best of luck with it! I also have a 8E that I was in the middle of training along with 2 7bs and 1 7I, before the octopus event happened... so I'm going back to leveling them when this event ends. Hopefully both of us will have excellent horses when it's all said and done.

Yeah those types of jerks you described are the very reason I created two lvl49s for lifeskilling and alting when I'm too far away to tend to fields or to come back ashore when I'm out in magoria. It works great for training horses too. I occasionally see quite a few of those types trying to attack me only to find out they cannot :P

As for that guild, it's a shame to throw away free 2 million/day but silver can always be made up anytime. Goodbye guild; hello solo play, it's been a while!

And no, I was joking about my horses being stolen on their way to the market haha Thankfully such a thing does not exist in game. :P

3. Tealsky

Awww I see your on the EU server, I would love to see your beautiful Pegasus while I am fishing!!! Sometimes I nerd out and line my horse up to a pegasus so it looks like I am sitting on it haha! <3 Gotta love all horsies! and my horse community <3 <3 <3

Also love the name Pegacorn!!! so great!!!!!

4. Pegacorn

Aww, thank you for the kind words! I <3 the name as well. I was so surprised no one's picked it up on the forums, but there it was so I'm glad I was able to claim it haha.

5. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

With this name you need a Pegasus and Unicorn *_*

Tealsky and Pegacorn like this.
  6. Pegacorn

That is exactly the point! Hence the name! <3 May RNG be kind to me. I'd like to get enough for a wagon one day. That is my ultimate secret dream!

Tealsky likes this.
  7. Caylea

Yeah I thought so haha xD You can do this :)

Tealsky, Eneayo and Pegacorn like this.
  8. Tealsky

*cheers you on*

Pegacorn likes this.
  9. DDDPUNISHER

attempt 27....fail....sigh T.T

10. Tealsky

my heart hurts for you! *wishes you luck for next time, and a lil for me too haha*

11. Pegacorn

aww! Thank you and you too! Much luck to all of us whether be it our first, second, third, or howevermany.. - we all could use lots of positiveness for our continued attempts that much is certain!

12. Forestfroggy

Forestfroggy Witch 63 NA

upload_2018-6-29_20-29-53.png

I don't think this horse wants to go :-/

13. Tealsky

I feel like you should get two for that amount of fs! just sayin :) *Wishing you soooooo much luck!!!! *

14. Pegacorn

Freeeedom! I took your and others' advise and finally left that guild. It's a shame because I spent so much energy and time invested in it to try to help it through guild quests. :/

That said though, my character finally kinda looks refreshed without a guild tag yay! Kind of surprising how much better I now feel - in a good way! Maybe this is just what I've needed all along.:P

#2634 Pegacorn, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    RoxiAmbrosia and Tealsky like this.
  15. RoxiAmbrosia

I may attempt #9 today..... I used my cron so I "only" need 100pcs.

I just got all the materials for the granverre, so I need forest breath for that too ;( sigh.

@Pegacorn I am proud of you <3 I am glad you're feeling better!

Ascaeldor, Caylea and Pegacorn like this.
  16. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

ok PA, here's the deal:
    You'll give me a PEN Dande or a Uni within my next try
    upload_2018-7-2_11-16-58.png

upload_2018-7-2_11-17-24.png

17. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

I am really looking forward to my PEN Dande, PA... I really do...
    upload_2018-7-2_16-4-48.png

Nicottia, Sidina, Caylea and 4 others like this.
  18. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

*keep my fingers crossed*

the pegi already gave you a hard time, same applies to @Caylea but with the Unicorn

wish you both the best

I got the mats for the next two attempts but too scared at present. Another reason is that a different officer in my guild says I need to wait as it is their turn to receive a T9 first. This is a bit demotivating, but on the other side my pegi is really lonely.

19. Caylea

Thank you <3 Hope you get yours soon aswell :)
    And wtf??? Their turn to receive one? So they should work on it lmao! Does not depend on you. Pls do your attempts and try to get what you desire and deserve ♥

Edit: Fs #13

#2639 Caylea, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Nicottia, Thugarin, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  20. Pegacorn

+14 was a no no. :/ After some feedback, I'm going to focus on this T8B instead of doing two T8Bs at once. I'm hoping this speeds up the process.
    2018-07-01_57311394.JPG

In reaction to Caylea's post: OMG. This. Yes. Exactly what I had in mind and when I initially saw your post. @Eneayo, hearing that made me sad. It doesn't seem fair that someone else wants you to wait and stop doing your attempts, just so they can get their tries in. It's not like you doing your attempts is going to hurt their chances..

You've worked for these darn horse attempts and it shouldn't be someone else telling you that you need to stop what you want to do. Go get your horsie!

Ugh, it upsets me because my old guild - that I left just a few days ago- after it turned crap was similar in some ways.. but different in a negative, trollful, and pathetic way.

Wishing you all the best of luck!

@Ascaeldor, I'm wishing you well with your attempts too. How did your pen attempt go? </3

Update:
    Another attempt at +15 did not go, so that puts me at +16 for my next attempt.

Update 2:

So I made another attempt with my lvl 12 tamer now. Maybe she will bring some luck... to no avail.
    17.jpg

#2640 Pegacorn, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Nicottia, Caylea, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.