1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Pegacorn

My attempt with +19 did not go through just yet, as my unicorn is still studying to grow it's horn. I believe it's trying to access it's higher consciousness to better open up it's chakras; to be awakened so he can join the other enlightened horsies. I believe a group horsie meditation class is next in order. Perhaps he requires better feed, I am not certain.

After this attempt I am now at +20. I am going to gradually phase out the fodder level and go 100% conchs soon with more attempts. Next attempt will be 17fodder/83conchs/100hoofs, or so I hope. The fodders will phase themselves out as I make more attempts. Hopefully I am able to garner more cronstones for my next attempt, and maybe I can do another attempt or more this weekend, since I have the materials lined up... need more cron stones....

At least doing so will make my next attempts much easier, as my fodder count will continue to increase since I will no longer be using them on this horse (using the fodder after I get the unicorn first).

Best luck to those who are still continuing. :D Cheers!

PS. Not pictured, but credit to Caylea for being Light and myself's moral supporter. Shining us with uni light. :D

2018-07-13_127105539.JPG

#2701 Pegacorn, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 62

Hello,
    Suicide is coming. XO

Currently... +25...

3. RoxiAmbrosia

I've just been fishing for the rest of the event. I am not sure when I will try my next awakening ;( hitting +10 and 1B makes me want to vomit.

4. Pegacorn

I've pretty much stopped progress on everything. Stay strong, you will get your horsie! <3 And hopefully sooner than you might think! You never know :D

5. RoxiAmbrosia

I'm about to drop 600m on a subweapon ;( I probably wont do any awakenings for a little while, after this event ends I am going to have SO much cooking to do also. I've been stockpiling milk and have 14k of it in the bank for various sandwich making adventures. x_x

Starlight is my 8E that was born the day the event started, he's now level 19 and has 11 skills. Right now I am just hoping he doesn't potato out, I did brand him. I'll let you guys know how it turns out e_e

EDIT has anyone heard if they are going to let us keep ice flowers for any extra time after the event ends?

6. Pegacorn

I know that feeling! I have a lot of scented tea and milk tea from byproduct to make. Not to mention, I need to replenish my stock of beer since I went through so much the last few weeks. I feel like my character is going to be stuck cooking/processing for ages when we get this event over with. haha.

You have a 8E you are leveling too? Awesome, it looks like your horsie is turning out really well. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I also have a 8E I'm supposed to be leveling. Hoping he will not be a potato so I can finally say I have at least one decent 8E, and no more potatoes, finally! I have been using mine to go from the beach to sand grain each day for my fishes and although it's not an ideal way to level, it's better than nothing. There is just no way I'm going to pass up this octokoi event.

Right now he's sitting at lvl 16 with 11 skills. His stats are coming along nicely and I hope he can keep it up. hose.jpg

Tealsky, Caylea and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  7. RoxiAmbrosia

That's a neat little break down, is that a tool or an app?

Tealsky, Caylea and Pegacorn like this.
  8. Pegacorn

It's a bot from horse discord :D

Tealsky and Caylea like this.
  9. RoxiAmbrosia

How do I get a link or invite? :D

Caylea and Pegacorn like this.
  10. stefanbourson

24 fail yet ... still try

11. Pegacorn

12. JustFiyen

Been collecting mats. For a couple weeks...
    Have enough for two attempts now?

Still no courser...I think that's the hardest part...
    Doesn't help that all the breeders are probably fishing.

13. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Well... you could breed yourself :P

Pegacorn, RoxiAmbrosia and Eneayo like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Conflama likes this.
  15. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

You think getting a courser is the hardest part? Oh dear... Good luck.

16. RoxiAmbrosia

Pretty much this.

Pegacorn and Caylea like this.
  17. JustFiyen

Already have a unicorn. So I know.
    Yes it's the hardest part. The rest is just tedious. Not hard.
    Doing quests and farming isn't "hard" or at all challenging. It just takes a while of continued efforts.
    Getting a t8 horse (and getting all the right skills without spending irl money) is HARD. If not impossible. They made the game that way...

Someday I'll get my Pegi (and doom)!!!!!

#2717 JustFiyen, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  18. JustFiyen

I'd much rather attempt to snipe a courser, or a horse that's very close to being a courser than spend hundreds of hours training horses and then Rng breeding (been there done that) and make a little silver as breeders do. It's a pityable amount...So unless they make horses worth a lot more (Which would be great). I'd rather not go back to doing that.

Qba likes this.
  19. Caylea

Yeah so let them enjoy their octos xD Breeding is not for the money... I only did it do make my coursers and I keep them for myself. In my opinion the courser is the easiest part of awakening

RoxiAmbrosia and Pegacorn like this.
  20. Caylea

What? xD

Qba and Pegacorn like this.