1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Wet Cake

Expect it to fail every time you attempt it. You won't ever be disappointed!

2. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Wish it would be that easy Q_Q Hope really started to die at the end of 40s xD But you always expect it to pop... no matter how hard you try not to expect something haha

3. Pegacorn

Sorry for the delayed reply.
    I'll link you to a spreadsheet of past T8s here in a little bit, I can't find it at the moment.
    Edit - Here is the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...f-6GU4mG-CExX6xpu_F10_mdw/edit#gid=1419896353 This data isn't mine! I don't think has been updated recently (?) but it's good resource. Correct me if I'm wrong fellow horse lovers :)

It will at least show you an idea of what types of stats others have had. Keep in mind, people have most likely only listed their good horsies, and there are plenty of average horses or potato horsies that end up with awful stats/skills. So don't think your horse is epic fail if your horse doesn't meet those 'standards'.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Your horse is doing much much better than you might give it credit for. So long as it's stats keep up and keeps learning skills, I think you have a winner on your hands. Could you get a better horse? There is always that possibility and people have gotten them, but how rare? I would think without RNG or breeding often (brute force RNG), those don't come around every day.

Well even if he learns back HK/FC, you are still doing okay. The key is that he keeps learning skills, and with purebreds having a tougher time learning skills (just anecdotal thought - my opinion lol), I think you are well on your way. Since he's at 14 skills at 23, there is a real chance that your horse could get really excellent skills/stats.

If you can get him with 16/17/18 (!) and his stats continues to hit upwards, then you are really really doing well, I would think.... Just my opinion though haha.

Good luck and I hope it turns out well for you!

#2743 Pegacorn, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Conflama, RoxiAmbrosia and Caylea like this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

@Pegacorn

tried to snipe some mats for another awakening attempt and it was a complete failure so I am back out fishing now. Starlight is now 26 and hasn't learned a new skill ;( still at 14, 4 levels to go

#2744 RoxiAmbrosia, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Caylea and Pegacorn like this.
  5. Conflama

You are a champion haha! Good luck to you too!!!

I am that person who went from 'ugh unicorn' to 'ok unicorn is not too bad but y doom' to I MUST HAVE THEM ALL

So I did this to myself and here I am heheh :D

6. Namoo

failed attempt #13 last night but my determination shall not die! D:<

7. RoxiAmbrosia

Swapped hind kick hoping for IA and he learned sideways lol. I mean... it could be worse, but it's still not AI ;(

8. Caylea

Haha yeaah took me one month to attempt again. Wanted to take a break but well... xD Here we are again!
    And I don‘t feel like a champion after seeing so many ppl with even more fails omg
    Guess I was still lucky Ö_Ö

We can do this <3 We will get our unicorn and pegasus <3

9. Meowingtons

Since I reached softcap a few days ago my next goal is a T9. Two attempts so far with mats I got from grinding/dailies/fishing/gathering. Tbh I don't care if I get a unicorn or Pegasus cause both a freakin' awesome! I'm willing to invest all my silver and time in T9 attempts. I just hope I'll get it below 50fs

10. Meowingtons

11. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

12. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Luck...

Nicottia, Wet Cake, Tealsky and 2 others like this.
  13. Meowingtons

Gz! First try, you are blessed my friend :D tbh I'm a bit jealous.

14. Pegacorn

Good luck and keep it up, you are leveling them so much faster than me! I think I will really take my time leveling Raphael, as he's showing the most promise. Hopefully it goes well.

Take it a little at a time and I'm sure you'll find some success with your materials and T9 attempts. Best wishes!!

Wet Cake likes this.
  15. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Lucky guy. The game was like: Holy sheep, he tries to press all buttons at the same time! Yeah, better give this dude a T9 before he finds the secret combination for shutting down the servers. Anyways... Congratz. May it be a smart chicken horse.

16. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

+28 FS

No comment

17. RoxiAmbrosia

*cries in the corner* @Pegacorn

I think I see another coupon purchase in my future to my complete sadness. We now have 15 skills, he learned Streak Leap at 28. I am glad to have another skill added to the total, he's officially got one more than the 8E I bought on the MP, but I don't see getting IA in my future. T_T I will update again when I hit 30 with him.

*makes offerings to the BDO horse gods*

Edit: He still hasn't learned back FC either, which I find unusual!

#2757 RoxiAmbrosia, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  18. Namoo

maint morning tinfoil did not work
    63376b3b5ba091c275d9b5906bb560b6.png

19. Caylea

Oh nooo :( Gl with your next attempt!
    Gonna do number 16 today. Let‘s see if tinfoil works for me or @Pegacorn

20. Namoo

Doing my 16th tonight after reset Kama quests... good luck to you too on #16! :)