1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Having started to lvl my t9 im quite surprised how much stamina flying drains off your horse, and i still dont have the main "flying" skills yet.. is there a way to overcome this or is flying really a limited luxory as u travel? I could easily drain my whole bar and still have 50% cd left on a 5m special carrot

Conflama and Caylea like this.
  2. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Sadly it does eat so much stamina...Nothing you can do about it. Don't have a pegasus yet but owners talk about that a lot :/

3. [​IMG]

4. Caylea

Va5J.gif

5. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

i guess itll b a bit better once its lvl 30 with much more stam but still it drains so fast, i may have to make a thread in suggestions forum about it if there hasnt been any cuz u cant really enjoy this mount fully if u have to stop at a gas station every few mins

LostSoulsQueen, Pegacorn and Caylea like this.
  6. Caylea

Gas station xDDD Made my day hahahaha

Just now did this:
    upload_2018-7-25_22-15-25.png

7. Pegacorn

So it was a sunny beautiful day today.

@Caylea and I have been trying to get our T9s, so off we went to Stonetail together. Afterall, it's super nice to have another horsie friend for the walk of shame on the way back from yet another attempt. If nothing else, our horsies can console each other for failing again. In the best case scenario, our horsies gets new playmates in their stables. So off we went~!

At +21, I'm still a newbie so I'm still glowing in T9 optimism haha..
    The trip was filled with our usual fun and laughter and we even missed a kzarka/karanda today, but it was well worth it, as our horsies are <3. We made a Dim tree stop afterwards and got our trash loot so that made things mildly better lol.

Then this happened. I swear, Gula is worse than a charlatan ripping off good horsie people of their silvers. Thankfully, I've only spent a few billion so far. Will cry hard once I hit 10 bil mark however. I need to call the authorities and have her taken away for horsewitchery!

2018-07-25_321617376.JPG

+22 and +23 coming soon. As soon as I can get cronstones for it. Best of luck to those continuing the horse journey

8. Caylea

Yeah we had fun <3 We will go for it together from now on o/

Btw. this is what I did to Gula once. Would do it again :D I think I still have some of these event things... mhhhm
    upload_2018-7-25_23-29-35.png

9. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

can you feel it, you are getting closer

Ascaeldor likes this.
  10. Pika

47 fails :) still no t9

11. Pegacorn

Yayyyy us! <3
    One day we will end up with our horsies.
    I had fun, I cannot wait to go again, and yes I should be able to find that clover item somewhere.

Maybe we both douse Gula next time lol

Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  12. Namoo

Twinning!
    8bfc023804d8df36e66c4585c777acba.png

If only I was also on EU, I'd join you and Pegacorn in throwing some water on Gula D:<

13. Namoo

well uh... I've already done 3 attempts today, I guess the game wants me to do 2 more?
    b4d150e62a154c00475231b5828d3a92.png

14. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Do I smell a chicken horse? Good luck to you :)

15. RoxiAmbrosia

Are you using coupons to switch out courser's spirit every level? These horses can turn into potatoes and have crap skills if you aren't!

Caylea and MoZex like this.
  16. Namoo

i had 117% in stonetail fodder but at attempt #18......
    2018-07-26_149910096.jpg
    I'M DREAMING RIGHT SOMEBODY PINCH ME??!?!?!?!!

17. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Gz dude, hope u happy with unicorn

18. Namoo

thank you! i wouldn't have cared which t9 i got either way, especially after spending as much as i was this past week. a t9 is a t9! <3

19. RoxiAmbrosia

I am so happy ( and jealous ) for you! I wont be trying any attempts until probably tomorrow or Friday depends how much I am going to want to snipe mats.

@Pegacorn ... 29 no skill. *cries* He'll be 30 tomorrow, really, really, hoping for one more! T_T

Edit: He is 30 and did not learn anything else. Sadness. Well I guess I am waiting for pay day

#2779 RoxiAmbrosia, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  20. Namoo

thank you! i really hope everyone who's still trying will get theirs soon. i was truly starting to expect myself to reach a very high amount of failstacks and i've spent over 2b these past 4 or 5 days just sniping and preordering T9 mats off the market on top of harpooning and doing Kama dailies. I had originally planned to save all my Octoboi silver for accessory upgrades but I started getting this itch I couldn't scratch... this urge I couldn't satisfy. I stopped my T9 attempts a month ago just to gear up more and join a siege guild, which I achieved. But I'd just stand and stare at T9's I saw parked at the beach, wishing it was mine. I was watching Youtube videos, Twitch clips, obsessively reading through the T9 data spreadsheet, and checking through this thread. Getting a T9 has been my biggest goal in this game to achieve and there were some people who thought it was silly to prioritize a horse over getting more gear... but I just stopped caring. Gear will make me stronger, but not happier like a Dream horse! I realize how lucky I am for getting a T9 on the exact average of 18 attempts, but I also feel like I'm right in the middle of either being lucky or unlucky with that XO
    Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just feel like I'm still floating on a bunch of dream clouds in the sky waiting to wake up! I'm still going to stick to my routine of checking this thread on a daily basis, as it really does bring my joy to be part of the horse community in this game as well as seeing the journey of others on their road to a T9. :)

Erroll, Pegacorn, Conflama and 2 others like this.