1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Tealsky

I haven't had the heart to do that, but I have a feeling its coming up next for me..... I am beyond broke now sadly :(
    Sorry to hear you had to, Thanks for posting all the quests you do <3 that's super helpful because I am so not geared enough to do some of them lol!

Wishing you all the luck in the world for your next attempt <3

2. RoxiAmbrosia

Likewise :(

I didn't fathom getting a 30+ FS, I am pretty disheartened really. I'm so broke also, but it felt like I needed to take advantage of the event and get as many materials as possible even if I can't get stones right now.

Pegacorn, MissJolteon, Caylea and 2 others like this.
  3. RamblingRose

Your last few posts make me so sad. If you are on NA and ever need horses, give me a shout. Hugs.

4. Namoo

I know I can't speak too much because I already have 1 T9 at least but I can relate to this feeling a lot with my 2nd one. I never considered myself super lucky on my first T9 but not unlucky either, kinda just in the middle. I was hoping to see my 2nd one be easier, since it seemed fairly common for people to pop it within 0 - 25 stacks, but now I'm sitting here at +31 and I've melted all my alt costumes and sold all the horses I was planning to level later. I was hoping the game would notice these sacrifices somehow and really bless me, but I guess not. I tend to also look at the T9 data sheet a lot when going for attempts and look at how many people got a T9 within the stacks that I have, but now the amount of people who've passed 30 is getting smaller and smaller, though it's not exactly uncommon either. Still feels really bad, and I'll especially feel a little hurt if I get the same T9 as before... but one can only hope. 3 of my guildies all got Unicorns on 5 fs or less during this event, but another one is on 36 fs. This whole awakening system is really one of the most cruel RNG systems in the game and I wish they could make it less punishing... but let's keep our heads up :(

5. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Ugh guys I really really really feel you :( *throws a big hug into audience*

Just don't give up... I really have these moments where I wanna delete the game. When I needed the 51 attempts for my first one I was so burned out.... or after getting the third unicorn, I pretty much freaked out cause of anger lol... but just keep going! We can do this :) Everytime I feel down the lovely horse community makes me calm down and motivates me. Always remember: It is just a game! Good luck to you all ♥

6. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

All of you guys deserve a big hug :( It is time for your dream ponies to sneak out of their hiding spot! <3

We officially reached the stack I got my Unicorn on, I wasn't expecting being lucky again. I'm out of silver now sadly, hopefully the mats prices will stay a bit low after the event ends.
    upload_2018-10-3_0-54-10.png

Pegacorn, Erisim, Tealsky and 2 others like this.
  7. ScarletBlade

Succsess! At +49 fs! Finally Hard work but never give up!

Attached Files:

8. Caylea

Gz on your fluffy uni <3 Well deserved! Enjoy your desert rides and may it be smart and fast!

MissJolteon, Pegacorn and Tealsky like this.
  9. ScarletBlade

Ty :) i have 500 mats again for pegi xD but atm nope now gear first again pen trys xD

10. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

11. RoxiAmbrosia

...sigh.... trying to get shards....

Attached Files:

Eneayo, MissJolteon, Pegacorn and 2 others like this.
  12. Namoo

trying to snipe mats during the final hours of this event is so... XO

Shayla, Pegacorn, Caylea and 4 others like this.
  13. RoxiAmbrosia

14. Namoo

32.png
    before maint tinfoil was unsuccessful, 2 more attempts ready to go after maint in the morning! Managed to snipe enough mats to make it to +40 if I have to, though I don't know where I'm going to get crons from when I've already melted all my alt costumes and only have 20m left to my name :|

15. stefanbourson

Perhap's just be patient and don't spent all your money on T9 immediatly .. i'm at 56 try .. just be patient .. i start T9 try when T9 come in game

Pegacorn, Ascaeldor and Caylea like this.
  16. Namoo

I only spent the silver I did because I wanted to snipe as many mats as I could before the drop event ended. I'll be taking it much slower from now on and working my silver back up so no worries :)

17. Caylea

I agree. And never ever sell your gear for it or something you really need. I started december and I made 111 attempts so far without selling important stuff. I know you want it to awaken fast, but try to be patient

Pegacorn and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

03 Oct 2018.png

result from today *sigh*

19. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

This is awesome, thank you so much it will help me figure out where I need to go.

I played the game at launch, and left for a long long time...returned about 4 months ago and decided I wanted to try this T9 business (WHYYY???). I have just started Valencia on my 57 DK, I'm at like 358 (170 apish) renoun, so not even soft cap yet. Still got a ways to go on my gear, trying hard not to blow all my cash on T9 ponies. :(...so wasn't really sure if I had any options in Kama since I've only been there to fish and kill mushrooms in Polly Forest. This will help a lot.

20. NazoNoHito

+36, just attempted twice. I have no money left, no materials left , and my spirit is almost gone. I’m now reduced to training horses to sell to imperial training to get the shards. No idea what to do for money. Sold basically everything and spent probably over 1.5 billion in a week and a half. I have no clue what I’m going to do now. This is extremely demoralizing. And now I’m a sad Kuno. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。