1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

upload_2018-10-3_19-51-59.png

Ok back to normal bdo life I guess. I am out of money etc. and my last hope: 8 attempts in one go. Game said no. Gave me a 22 stack.
    I reached 118 total T9 attempts and I need a break now. Let's hope this ends in a Pegasus someday. As long as it does: All good.
    Otherwise I am not sure if I can still motivate myself to play and enjoy the game. But we will see :)

2. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

Hi everyone!

Just started my attempts during this event, at +10 at the moment. >> Spent all my silver on mats as well and guess I'm glad I got some cheap failstacks.. just trying to be strong after the event ended, hope all of you guys can remain hopeful as well.

Kumiho, Pegacorn, MissJolteon and 2 others like this.
  3. RoxiAmbrosia

You can do kama dalies for peridot leafs, you can trade 15 leafs for one shard or 7 leafs for hoofs. <3

I am with you, I am so there.

MissJolteon and Ascaeldor like this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

This might not be the right place to ask but this thread is so populated I was hoping someone knew?

This new Skeletal Horse Gear pack says "It includes 4 Skeletal horse gear skins for Halloween"? What... are they? What do they look like? :x

5. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

I just wanna say to whoever was the one registering a Pegasus this morning/night - a big thank you from my friend. I messaged him not expecting anything about it and he managed to snipe it off the market and is so happy now.

I wish I would have had the money for it :( I hope until the weekend I can get some mats together again, I need motivation to grind for silver.

6. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

It's this one:
    upload_2018-10-3_21-51-29.png
    Or did i miss something? :o

7. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

It was 3 Pegis tonight EU...

Pegacorn and Ascaeldor like this.
  8. Ascaeldor

It wasn't me <_<

9. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

3?! Oh jesus.. I was so tired, I barely noticed anymore what was going on until he screeched into my ear :O

10. Pegacorn

upload_2018-10-3_16-7-2.png

My failstack horsie after 6 more attempts today. Will probably make a few more attempts if I can and see what happens.... I don't know yet....

59 total attempts now, so I'm still just a horsie awakening baby.
    Thank you for the thoughts, @midorialexandros. Much appreciated.
    I hope you get your horsie soon as well! It's been a quite a stressful situation with these events really pushing the limits of our sanity I must admit.

But I really hope you all with high stacks can get these horsies soon.

Attached Files:

#3170 Pegacorn, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  11. RoxiAmbrosia

Thats what I thought too, but the description is..... strange... maybe they just mean it's the four pieces of "gear"?

12. Ascaeldor

Well some translations are really bad and maybe they thought they had to point out, that this horse gear set has 4 pieces (Like every other horse gear set, but, yeah... reasons...)

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  13. RoxiAmbrosia

Do you happen to know if they have/had/or will let us buy the halloween pets separately? It seemed to me last year they allowed people to buy the pets by themselves. D: No dream horse and no halloween pets, the disappointment is real.

14. Namoo

15. RoxiAmbrosia

Still gathering for money today... about to start my kama dailies for leafs to get some wind shards ;(

Ascaeldor likes this.
  16. Ascaeldor

I don't know it sadly, but be patient and wait until the "real" halloween event kicks in. The last years they implemented always sommething new. Let's hope, they will continue like that. :)

Erisim and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  17. Namoo

I liquidated a lot of assets this morning so I'm back up to 300m for now. Managed to snipe another Krog from special deals and hit +36. I have yet to do my Kama dailies since reset but I think I'll save them for tomorrow morning since I can't really imagine grinding 600 Ronaros right now without falling asleep... x_x I hope you and I can see a T9 soon without having to go over 50 stacks. I've known so many people these past few days that've gotten T9s under 15 stacks, it makes me wonder if my courser is just truly cursed lol

Ascaeldor, Erisim and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  18. RoxiAmbrosia

This is *exactly* how I feel. :( ugh. *depression creeping in*

Ascaeldor likes this.
  19. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

Question as this is going to be my first T9 and I am at +8 fail stacks. I have enough materials for 4 attempts. After running horses all night afk, I found myself nicely surprised with another T8 courser. Is it better to just keep hammering away at the one that has +8 fail stacks or alternating? I really only want one dream horse, I don't know if I could go through this again
    :O

20. orangeman

orangeman Brutalrage Berserker 62 EU

+14 stack xD

any times on using skill change ect? or should i just let it learn for a while or use at lvl 1?

Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AdiTenshi, LostSoulsQueen and Erisim like this.