1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. RoxiAmbrosia

I think I've just given up on this, not sure if I'll keep at it. *sigh* I can't get stones or materials for stones together to even do awakenings for the materials I managed to save.

Pegacorn, Kumiho and Eneayo like this.
  2. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

Are you against imperial trading horses for the Earth/Wind shards to make the Krogdolo Stones? It isn't a fast way to get the stones, but it is better than "no way".

Pegacorn and Eneayo like this.
  3. RamblingRose

I am thinking that the demand for krog stones is going to lighten up since the t9 mats on the mp are now reverting to normal after the huge increase due to the event. So if you give it time, things should get better and it will be easier to both get and make krogs. You have come so far now, would be a shame to give up now.

Pegacorn, Eneayo, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  4. Oceansky

I've only done 3 attempts so far, all failed. So a loooonnnnngggg way to go. But I just keep at it. As I don't buy materials, I get it all on my own.

If you don't want to imperial sell You can also try horse racing.

5. Pegacorn

A few attempts in a row for Pegasus a couple of nights ago.

+21 now since this attempt did not go through.
    upload_2018-10-10_23-54-13.png

At least we got a good photoshoot in!
    And of course even our horsies are best friends! :)
    We will be flying in the skies pretty soon!

a.jpg
    2018-10-09_927607132.JPG

6. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Ok, so i gathered enough materials for 2 krogdalgos, as you advised Im going to try with 2 attempts in my pocket, so it will make a total of 30 attempts :D im crying already..

Tealsky, Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  7. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

You can do this <3

Tealsky, Caylea and Kumiho like this.
  8. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Please send me the T9 chi :D
    All these beautiful horses you got, im so jelous :D

Ascaeldor, Tealsky and Caylea like this.
  9. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

You are EU you said, right? Tell us when you are ready and we join you :)

Ascaeldor and Tealsky like this.
  10. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Aww, thats so nice, im on Valencia 3 ch, and standing in front of the bloody cursed stonetail stable :D

Ascaeldor likes this.
  11. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

I could not wait , 30 fs guys. :(

Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  12. LittlestCenturion

Just curious, do you have a T9 already?. I have been attempting to get one myself, I don't care which one. Pegasus or Unicorn, just want a T9 and I am currently at 20 fails. I did manage to save enough stones to get me to 29 and am currently in the process of levelling horses and imperial trading them just in case. Seeing you get to 30 makes my heart ache as I don't hold much hope out for myself now. Currently I am gathering all the materials myself too so it takes me about 7 days an attempt, which makes it even more frustrating when it fails. Though I expected to fail, I did have hope I might get lucky like some others and get it at a low fail stack. Now I am thinking my RNG is so bad I wont get it till 50. Just hoping I can get one before doom is released.

13. Kmd

Kmd

Can anyone beat my record?

Kumiho, Caylea and Tealsky like this.
  14. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

No I dont, and i have been trying to get it for a year now :( I just do my farming and daily quests, but during the event i sniped a lot of mats now im low on krogdalos :(
    Best luck to you as well. I feel your pain through my own one :D
    I also melted my alts costumes i bought from the mp for cron stones. I think now i just have to be patient and wait till the market will be full of krogdalos again...

Ascaeldor likes this.
  15. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

I just watched a guys video yesterday, he got pegasus on his 64!!! attempt.
    He was doing the same, like kama dailies and farming only as he said in the video. It took a year for him also, but finally he managed. I think we shouldnt give up, there should be always hope.
    And we got this amazing community here to encourage us <3

I found the video btw:

Ascaeldor, Tealsky and Nuonii like this.
  16. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

How many times did you reset btw? And what are the final stats?

17. LittlestCenturion

I have done the same, I melted all my alts costumes for crons. Not going to pretend or lie, I cannot afford cron stones as I spent allot of my ingame money on mats to increase my fail stack so it wasn't so low, so am down to buying pearls and melting costumes though I don't mind doing this. I got to 20 fails in two months so I am doing pretty well so far. I am just getting to the point were I am worried I will run out of Kog stones. I basically stay logged in 24/7 levelling horses and allowing my gardens to grow. Every day I farm my gardens and do Kama dailies. If it comes down to it, will use seals to get swaying wind and do dailies to get rumbling. Though I know I shouldn't complain as I do have 9 stones left. Or pray the market returns to normal and I can buy them lol. All I hope is I have the will power to keep going and get my T9 before Doom. I also hope you get what you want soon too, especially how long you have been trying, you deserve it. I am sure all the heart ache, tears, and frustration will all disappear when our T9s finally decide to wake up.

Ascaeldor, RoxiAmbrosia and Kumiho like this.
  18. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

To be honest i wasnt spending on mats before, but during the event i spent like 1.000.000.000 :D so now im poor, like i cant even buy a beer for my worker. :D :D :D
    I should have bought krogdalos when the MP was full of them. I regret it so much.
    I also afk level horses, mainly ones i got from the wild (T5) and imperial trade them. Its just so slow.
    And the new boss horse gear is coming as well which requires krogdalo too, so im a bit worried.

I think we should just carry on and dont give up and keep watching all these nice T9s what the others got so it can be a motivation for us.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  19. RoxiAmbrosia

Getting 6 shards of either kind through kama dailies also, I'm drained. I'm over doing all the dailies every day, and at soft cap I can barely kill the monsters to be able to farm them, and less then a 1% drop rate? It's a joke. You have a higher drop chance on farming pure forest breath.

Edit: I sold all my horses during the event for silver to buy mats. I am down to a single T7 female and a single T7 male. I'm stuck doing dailies if I want shards and with my limitations on gear / help I can only get 6 shards of my choice a day, and a 7th one when I build up enough of the odd number leafs.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  20. RoxiAmbrosia

NANI??? Links? What is this new armor? D: