1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Armeyer

Armeyer Siegele Tamer 60 NA

35%?? :O You'd lose over a bil in taxes! I feel you, the idea of someone paying 1/6th of what I have to get it instantly pains me. Plus I don't think I would have the heart to sell a t9 even if the discount applied. I love ponies too much. :c
    Anyway thank you guys!! <3 Black Market Online can be a cruel mistress but I'm gonna keep at it, I hope everyone else struggling with crap RNG hangs in there too.

Shayla, Eneayo, Tealsky and 2 others like this.
  2. Tealsky

Attempt #64.... on to the next....

3. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

2018-08-31_134933224.JPG

I found you a cloud heart for your dedication to reach the sky <3 (also what looks like a sideways camel but lets ignore that one :3 )

4. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

So just about those days again... You know when you cannot succeed in anything. Yesterday I was struggling with my T8 breeded a month ago.
    She had 15 skills, but only missing 2 to become a courser. I was thinking if I could make her one since I never did this before ( I made 2 only by levelling them and using just roughly 3-4 skill change coupons).
    Yesterday I decided to buy a pack of 11 and try to swap some of her skills. I didnt managed to swap any, I became frustrated so decided to leave it be.
    This morning I just couldnt stop thinking about trying it again XD So I bought another 11 coupons bundle (I might need it anyway for my peggies) and managed to get sideways and s:sideways using 3 (!!!) coupons only, while She only got 15 skills :) So here she goes, ready for Unicorn attempts, never give up guys! If you fail many times in a row, just stop it for the day, that would be my advice, Ill do the same :)

[​IMG]

Tealsky, Ascaeldor, Eneayo and 3 others like this.
  5. Armeyer

Armeyer Siegele Tamer 60 NA

Man, that is painful. I really hope your luck changes. :/ Hang in there!

Just hit #47 myself, even tried some tinfoilhattery but no go. I was feeling really great since I had just won bids on a tonne of stuff which normally never happens... I'm going to take Kumiho's advice and just hold off on attempts for a day or two, lol.

6. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

I dunno if its a coincidence but most successful attempts were after maintenance, thursday, friday. Mines as well.
    Dont waste your attemps, keep them for tomorrow :P Now it can happen anytime really as I was told too the other day, and it really happened :) 2x after each other XD

Tealsky likes this.
  7. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

And here I'm sitting with me stupid 9 fails ready to give up :|
    Jesus I hope you get yours soon... over 60 fs that is so painful :(

Pegacorn, Tealsky, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  8. Jorrunn

Gz on your finally flying chicken (Just saw the post on the awakening thread).

Humblest apologies, it seems in my excitement I posted "Finally" awakened to the fluffy unicorn when in fact he awakened to a flying chicken...I can only imagine my mind was fully prepared for either outcome and subconsciously latched onto unicorn for some reason. I will edit my post after this.

Anyway "Finally" is now lvl25 with all skills, he had gotten 10 additional skills at lvl14 (missing two chances at lvl3 and 7) where I decided to start rolling courser spirit. Contrary to what I read, courser spirit is not 100% as on two occasions s:forechop and drift were learned when leveling (Yay free change) but 100% of the time after change a skill was learned. In all he/she needed 7 skill changes for all skills.

Apologies again and best of luck all those still attempting their dream horse...

9. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

Thank you :) And yeah, courser spirit is not 100% Buut it has a pretty pretty high chance to be relearned :) Gl on your last 5 levels!

Pegacorn, Tealsky and Ascaeldor like this.
  10. Caylea

Oh no sweetheart why is this happening Q_Q Call us again next time so we can support you <3 *big hug*

11. Tealsky

View attachment 132472

rofl All I see is the camel sideways now haha!!, Thanks so much, this made me laugh out loud in my lecture (hehe!) The heart is cute <3 thanks <3 it made my day <3, well morning!

@Sidina Yeah its totally painful each time, this time i didn't even look, closed my eyes and sorta peaked a lil lol! I Know it will happen one of these days so I keep going yay! I find myself on the data spreadsheets a lot, thinking I should be getting closer now lol :P Also I think every fail hurts minus the people who have a miracle and get theirs on their first try thats just crazy! (o.O)

@Armeyer omg you have to be getting close yourself!!! 47 fs uggggh!!!! My heart hurts for you!!! all fails hurt so much!!! Q.Q I hope to see you succeed sooon!!!!

@Caylea I just couldn't not try when I had the mats last night, I sorta sat there and was like, "to try, or not to try?!" I tried... Next time you all are coming again hehe <3 I need the support! Also I haven't worked on my EU toons at all :( So busy with classes!! Miss talking with you all <3

@Kumiho I should take your advice and do some tinfoil attempts, I need all the luck I can get my hands on lol!!

Thanks everyone for all the horse community love and support!!! Once again you all rock so hard!!! <3

#3351 Tealsky, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Ventesa, Kumiho, Pegacorn and 3 others like this.
  12. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

It felt like after this Steppe seal event the drop rates have been sooo poor.. I thought it was just me? Making it hard to fund this pegasus thats for sure lol

Kumiho likes this.
  13. Pegacorn

Awwwwwwww :)
    @Tealsky @Ventesa see, even the game has a little <3 from time to time :))

That horsie is going to be amazing when you get it!
    I can't imagine how sad it must be doing so many for just one horsie.
    But don't give up yet. We're all in this together!
    Going to be doing tries for my Pegasus soon again as well. So maybe good things will happen!

:)

#3353 Pegacorn, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Ventesa, Tealsky and Kumiho like this.
  14. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Absolutely, I have been getting rubbish loot, so just carried on with dailies, but im so poor. I have to snipe some costumes off the market to melt them for crons, but ive got no money :D got crones for 8 attempts, mats for like 25 and krogdalos for 32, but have to count them again.
    I just made a female T8B courser, I think i will try to make her a Unicorn.
    From now on im gonna use the "right" mats even if it makes it slower. Im just so desperate for the Unicorn :(

Shayla, Tealsky and Ascaeldor like this.
  15. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Im just a bit afraid of T8B last time it took me almost a year to awaken :D But that was a male :P
    Altough I got very lucky with my favorite courser who was a T8A female who awekened on my 4th attemp just unfortunatelly not for a Unicorn XD
    So now I first want to breed my T8B courser I made then the fs party can begin. :D
    My T8E unfortunatelly looks like turning into a potato :( But I will get him to 30 anyway.

Tealsky likes this.
  16. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Can you remember what mats you were using for your unis? :)
    I think even if it doesnt matter eventually, I just have to stick to the "right" mats this time unless I wanna get my 3rd peggy XD

Tealsky likes this.
  17. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Oh my god... :(

You will got it

18. Caylea

Try to do 0/100/100 :) I mean I got a unicorn with 100/0/100 and 120/0/80. So you never know.

Tealsky, Kumiho, Erroll and 1 other person like this.
  19. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

So it may happen to me as well even if i will do 0 100 100 :D That would be really me XD
    But thats what im planning to do :) Hopefully i can start my attempts tomorrow :) It depends on my T8E when will he be ready to spend a romantic night with my T8B courser XD I dont wanna start my attempts without breeding her first :D

Caylea and Tealsky like this.
  20. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Whit the upcoming halloween and lauren event hopefully i can get some money to preorder more breezy mats :D

Caylea and Tealsky like this.