1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Got the feeling that I will be stuck forever in Kama keep doing the same dailies where I`m so fed up with at present. Still waiting that the second courser stops driving me nuts and will finally show some grace to release me from this torture.

Shayla, Kumiho, Caylea and 2 others like this.
  2. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

<3 A couple more weeks until we can glide around Drieghan! That at least will be a fresh break from dailies~ (I really like your new profile pic btw)

Eneayo, Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  3. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

Yup! Working on stockpiling 30-40 attempts to do on Doom release. Got both pega and Uni in their 20's, so fingers crossed!

PLENTY of time to stockpile tho :)

Eneayo and Ascaeldor like this.
  4. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

And if this skill requires ForeChop to work, I'll be propably the first person unable to use it, because I always swap FC away :D

Eneayo, Caylea and Ventesa like this.
  5. Ventesa

Oh no I didn't even think of that lol :( crap xD

Ascaeldor and Eneayo like this.
  6. Ventesa

I'm very conflicted on saving for Doom. I feel like if I save a lot of mats for Doom and then end up with a uni or peggy I'll just be disappointed and I don't want to set myself up for that zzz. Which is dumb because I want more unicorns and peggies anyway lol. Plus, not being able to awaken any coursers for an entire year sounds really boring:(. I still need a third peggy so I can name it Makani <3. I don't think I would be able to save mats even if I wanted to haha :D. Which means there is a high chance that when Doom arrives I will have nothing ready ^.^

Kumiho, Ascaeldor and Eneayo like this.
  7. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

I just feel like a must have since im into horses and rare stuff in this game or any :)
    When its time comes Im sure I will go for it. :)
    Personally I spend a lot of time in the desert recently, regaining my money back XD So I feel Unicorn more useful than Peggy :) Probably Ill use Peggy in Kama mostly, then Uni in the desert. But for some reason I like the look of Unicorn a bit more, more unique look than Peggy's, those fluffy taiiils :D
    I love them both anyway :D
    And btw I like the look of Doom the less.

8. Ventesa

Yeah I love uni's sexy mane <3 (just not the color). Luckly I play on Non-Contrast so the yellow isn't nearly as bad as it is on Vibrance. And I also like Doom's appearance the least, I never really liked the t8's style. I already know I will 100% have Doom (it is just a matter of time, when rng says I can have it :P ). I just know I don't feel rushed to get it because I'll use it the least (again unless Doom is the only mount that can travel in Ordilita lol which I think might be likely). I am thinking of going for my Makani Pegasus first instead of waiting on Doom though.

9. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

To be honest my only problem with peggy look is the tail , same as some T6 (?) horses :D
    Same for me, even if i wouldnt use doom that often or not at all I will want it and just a matter of time when :D

I dunno how my T9s gonna turn out, but anyone knows if theyre planning to fix the mount reset coupon? hope i wouldnt need it, but just in case..

10. Ventesa

Lol I used to have a friend who actually really hated Unicorn's tail :D she thought the weird explosion of hair at the start of it was really awkward/weird lol. She planned on wearing anemos on her unicorn if she got one (which would have gave unicorn the same tail as pegasus heh :3 ). Luckly she got her Pegasus so never had to worry about that~

11. Namoo

I've been doing Kama dailies to get Hoof Root for some Doom attempts but like Ventesa said, I don't feel rushed about it either and my interest isn't too high knowing how far away it is.

Kumiho likes this.
  12. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

13. Armeyer

Armeyer Siegele Tamer 60 NA

I just hit #57... I really want to give up but feel like I'm too invested at this point. I've put every ounce of money and resources I have into this and I'm almost bankrupt. XO I'm definitely going to break #60. This system is just utter crap...

14. Armeyer

Armeyer Siegele Tamer 60 NA

Holy crap you guys. Holy crap. #59.

2018-10-19_122941518.JPG

Holy crap. I've just been sitting here in shock staring at this thing. I became really frustrated and the mats I used for this one were almost entirely skill with no crons, since I was 100% just expecting yet another fail... I'm so, so relieved!! (I had just given her a rude name too... maybe that helped?)
    I'm sorry for my negative posts, hopefully they didn't discourage anyone from their own attempts. XO I still stand by what I said about this system being crap though. My heart goes out to @Ascaeldor, @Tealsky and anyone else suffering from crap RNG, I hope you all keep trying! I was miserable and wanted to quit, and now I'm so glad that I didn't.

15. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Oh, congrats!!! How many fs was it ? Now maybe she deserves a nice name, dont u think? :D May it be a smart one!

edit: nevermind i saw. Thats a lot more than well deserved. Enjoy your fluffy pony!!!

Pegacorn and Ascaeldor like this.
  16. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Dont you wanna guys sometimes arrange a Pony meeting event in BDO ? :D It would be nice
    I know something like it happened before :)

Pegacorn and Shayla like this.
  17. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

Oh wow finally!!! Gz and welcome to the stabby club <3May it be a smart fluffy unicorn :) I only had 51 attempts for my first but I guess it is same for you now: The pain is forgotten once it awakens :)

Now I wanna know what name you gave her. Mine was TRIstack at some point. I wanted to rename to TETstack after I went for #50 and #51 but it awakened haha

Pegacorn and Tealsky like this.
  18. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

We really should! We did one for my 100th attempt and decided to all meet again soon for Dreamhorse screenshots. Maybe it is about time soon :)) There is some screenshots in T9 screenshot thread

19. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

Congratulations! Well deserved, you stuck it out until the end, sending her the smart energy <3

Tealsky and Kumiho like this.
  20. Pegacorn

So I tried again, from +22 - +31 in FS today.
    This takes me to 36(37), 13 (14), and 31(ongoing) for a grand total of 82 attempts still. A far cry from the tripple digits some of you have hit so I can still do this.

Since this attempt at +30 failed we are at +31.
    Will be back for more attempts soon.
    Keep your heads up everyone we can do this, we are in this together :))

2018-10-19_187907325.JPG

Erisim, Shayla, Caylea and 4 others like this.