1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Namoo

Awww noooooo :( I just gave it a shot since I've always done my attempts at Stonetail and so I could rotate there after Kama dailies. Good luck with the rest of your attempts in the future!

Ascaeldor likes this.
  2. Sappho

36 FS

Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  3. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Hades Result.png

felt sorry for the Fadus but had to do something to release my rage :)

2019-06-01_974325491.JPG

#3843 Eneayo, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  4. Thanosmeansdeath

56 failstacks currently. Basically, at this point, I've spent more than 15 billion for a losing gamble versus paying 10-12 billion for the type I want since all mounts are sitting on the horse market. Then there's still people posting screenshots of 50-60 failstacks recently; I reckon they just want to get this over with too as all the enjoyment has been sucked out for me. I've sold my backup boss gear just to get this thing awakened so I can stop interrupting my grinding sessions when I get enough mats for several attempts. It's becoming as bothersome and costly as the time I failed 10x TET eye of the ruins ring on a 110 stack, but at least with that I knew what the % was.

The only way I'd ever go for awakening my own dream horse again is if they release a new one or the dream mounts disappear from the market (highly unlikely). They really should show us what the failstacks are doing (if anything) like they did with other enhancing since this is far more expensive than most enhancing short of cronned PEN clicks.

I am happy for people who got it on lower stacks of course. I got Doom on 0fs before with mostly free event mats and still think this system should be overhauled due to the hidden values, incredible discrepancy of variable cost (0 fs vs 56+ fs) AND cheaper/less work option to buy the type you want off horse market. I did sell the Doom after a few weeks because I didn't feel I earned it, prefer the other 2 and wanted to finish my TET accessories; still don't regret that decision.

It's not all bad though...this unsavory experience taught me how to grind silver and pre-order much more efficiently. Also, I won't post again until I awaken this beast, but will keep updating my current failstacks. Goodluck all.

[​IMG]

#3844 Thanosmeansdeath, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Eneayo, Ventesa and Ascaeldor like this.
  5. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

+41 well …..

6. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

7. Thanosmeansdeath

This was the winning click for me to get a Pegasus; although it felt more like a giant burden being lifted rather than any sort of victory, but that is a good feeling too. Finally parted ways with the +61 "horse stack".

[​IMG]

Now I'm bowing out from awakening my own horse again, especially with so many on the market for half of what this cost me in silver and none of what it cost me in time. Others with the big "horse stacks" going, I hope you all get it on the next click like you deserve and end this madness once and for all.

Caylea, AdiTenshi, Kumiho and 4 others like this.
  8. Boink

[​IMG]

This is officially my highest failstack and bound to get higher. It's a male horse and my tinfoil is coming into fruition which I'm not looking forward to.

All Female Success @ 16fs, 6fs, 2fs. I believe that the % success rate for males are lower than females.

9. Thanosmeansdeath

Anything is possible, but post 381 in the other "success thread" is a post about female Doom that took 64 failstacks to awaken. I still think there are some hidden mechanics with the horses though. Some players have awakened 3, even 4 horses with the same resources others have put into awakening one horse.The difference between my horses awakening may be the largest reported...0 fs and 61 fs for two horses. However the system works, there should have been a safety net implemented around 40+ fs since at that point the player has already spent a good excess of what the horse is worth on the market. I guess my main issue with a big horse stack versus a big PEN stack is the PEN stack can be used for insane gear upgrades if it gets too big (like PEN jewelry or Black Star down the road) while the horse stack is of fixed value for the same horse most people get by half the stacks or far less.

I suspect it is like enhancing a +14 reblath at 0fs (such as 2-3% base) but gives a trivial amount of % for each failstack, like 0.1% or less). That would explain such low awakenings occurring better than a 1% base chance. There's probably people who have given up after trying less than 10x before too much is invested in the horse which are not being reported.

10. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

11. VeniaRider

My Doom popped for me at 10 or 11 FS yesterday. I couldn't tell how I felt because I wanted Pegasus and went 50-50 on the mats. Now, I am sure I love my Doom horse, she seems to get more beautiful the more I look at her. Even at 11 FS, the journey has felt tough for me. My respect to those of you with higher failstacks than me.

Caylea, Ascaeldor, Nuonii and 2 others like this.
  12. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

13. RamblingRose

ClearArrow, this is not the thread I want to see you next posting in!! I will be checking every day until i see you in that success thread. ♥ If I had another char slot I would make an EU char and go with you next try.

Ascaeldor and ClearArrow like this.
  14. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

15. Suw

Suw Alphadeus Ninja 62 EU

2019-06-09_-1090511487.JPG
    Success on try nr 19!

16. JustFiyen

Kinda neat coming back to see people still posting theses...
    I may have gotten a dine but since it wasn't what I wanted it all felt like wasted time and energy.
    Left for over a year. Might have stuck around if it had been at all worth.

The other courser I have has 17 or 18 stacks? Thinking of trying again until next wow patch. Idk.
    I guess if that one awakens wrong I'll put both on market and come back in a few months to see if they sold and buy a good one.

Ruffe, Caylea, Ventesa and 2 others like this.
  17. Wodur

Looking at the currwnt FS of ppl here I got some perspective on this subject. I felt bad ladt night at failing 14th attempt going for pegasus.. To those at high level fs, keep it up.

18. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Hades.png

and here we are again

19. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

words can't describe how heartbroken I am right now

Capture.JPG

Ruffe, Caylea, RamblingRose and 5 others like this.
  20. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62