1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Bumggez

Bumggez Sorceress 61 EU

41 fs, diné :)

Emin, Lauralana and AdiTenshi like this.
  2. Lauralana

I finally after all this time, came back to the game to try to awaken my horse again. He had around 7-9FS on him when I went at it again. Kind of sad doom was added though. I really wanted the Dine, but that was way easier to do before doom. Dine mats are hard to buy as themselves. So I wanted a Dine most, then Doom, and last thing I wanted was Arduanatt . Finally at 32FS (which is a lot for pretty much a noob since I can't do the daily quests for the doom mats, I am only level 32 xD ) it awakened and it was so unexpected I just paused and stared and forgot to hit my screenshot button I really wanted to hit in case it ever did awaken... T_T missed it... No screenshot for me... and it is an Arduanatt , the one I wanted the least.
    Actually, funny thing is I used to feel bad for those who got Dine instead of Arduanatt , thinking Arduanatt was the best. When I returned, I realized with the desert mobility for the future and it's other perks (and it's the prettiest one of the lot imo), I really wanted that Dine the most! Then I really wanted Doom to help keep me safe in pvp! That left Arduanatt third best... I don't like the way the heads feathers look like a funky shag and I guess it's glide is okay? Funny how an opinion over time changes and then the one you wanted most before changes! If only it had been easier to get Dine mats /sigh
    I do have another T8 courser, but I think I will just save and buy a Dine this time.

#3982 Lauralana, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  3. Emin

hello everyone! i've been a long time lurker always checking back in to admire all the beautiful t9s and getting more inspiration and motivation on my own journey, and i'm so happy to say i finally achieved my first t9 two days ago:) arduanatt, at 38fs!!! i am so happy i can't put into words!! i've been following this thread for so long (since at least a year and a half, i think), and was saving my first post for when i succeeded.

i just wanted to applaud and give a huge cheers to everyone here for their continued perseverance and tenacity. i know there are probably many others like me who are quiet but who are so inspired by all the hard work of everyone in this community. i know i wouldn't have been able to finish this goal without this thread. :)

Sigmus, Cinerea, AdiTenshi and 3 others like this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

I second saving and buying it. I only wanted Dine, Doom NOT AT ALL, so I used ZERO doom mats to make SURE it wouldn't be. Ended up with peg, but his stats turned out so baller I kept him. I'll give him to my new Sorc bae when she gets converted to a regular character.

Congratulations

5. Lauralana

I ended up trying again. I know myself and would never be able to save up enough without spending it right as I make it xD So I had tried again and gotten a Doom on 15th try. Still wasn't the Dine I was looking for and ended up trying the last courser I had. Finally ended up getting Dine third time, she popped also on try 15.
    Stat wise, my peggys stats are meh, but my Dooms was a little above average and my Dine has the best stats of any Dine I have seen posted yet. So I am happy. Honestly though, if you can save it still is better to just buy. At least you can get a T9 with all skills without having to buy coupons yourself, as well as know what stats it will have as you bought it with those stats.

6. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Divina.png

Well it's been a long time usually my T9 journey was finished with my Doom but somehow I couldn't avoid to do attempts on my T8C Courser Lady, we took our time today on attempt 30 she turned into a Pegasus.

This leads now to 4 Pegasus, one Unicorn and one Doom in my stable in the last two years 108 attempts in total.

#3986 Eneayo, Aug 25, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Nua, AdiTenshi and Ascaeldor like this.
  7. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Screenshot_20200829-233746.jpg
    Try 36

Finally

Lauralana, Ascaeldor and AdiTenshi like this.
  8. Lauralana

Current FS on trying to get another pegasus is now at 39. Like I said in T10 announcement post, I can't be too mad at a higher FS just because if I had gotten her to pop earlier, I would have sold the horse that had the worst stats after leveling and been even more pissed because I would have sold one of a pair for T10 attempt. I just hope it doesn't reach too far into the 40s and that it is an actual peggy and not one of the other 2 =_= my Doom and Dine are both female, so I don't need two females of the same type xD

9. Lauralana

10. Lauralana

Okay, whoever sold a female T8 courser named Cloudz that had a T7C skin with dream attempts having been done on her before, you should be happy you sold her to me. She took 53 tries total to awaken =_=

11. AdiTenshi

AdiTenshi Valkyrie 61 EU

Hello everyone !

After having successfully awoken a Diné in december last year (41 fs), I decided to try to get another T9 without buying materials.
    As I can only play actively during the week-ends, and that sometimes I also don't have enough time to play during the week-end or am just fed up with the Kamasylvia quests, it took some months to gather enough materials to do more than 20 tries.

Today I decided to use all the materials gathered on a courser with 3fs and see what I could get, and after 27 tries I ended up with a "nice" 30fs...

Well, I already have a T9, so I'm not as disappointed as before, and not paying for the materials makes it also more bearable, but I'm really wondering if all my coursers would need more than 30fs to become T9s...

12. Lauralana

I dunno, it's all rng in the end, but both my horses that awoke on try 15 had the same skin (white with black mane/tail), both female and were pretty smart on their own. My latest one that awoke on the 2nd attempt, she only had 12 skills lol. I guess she could have been considered smart in her own right. She had learned S:SW on her own and for giggles I told her I would finish making her a courser if she learned S:IA with only 1 coupon use... and she did (and I cried into my wallet).
    So I used like 10-15 skill changes making her a courser (she needed sideways) then tried selling her, no one wanted her it seemed, so took her off market and just got around to making 3 attempts on her last night. I was pretty shocked when she awoke on the second attempt and was somewhat hoping it wouldn't happen early because now I am worried about having used up all my rng on her rather than T10 xD
    I hope you get #2 soon!

Ascaeldor and AdiTenshi like this.
  13. AdiTenshi

AdiTenshi Valkyrie 61 EU

I's true that both the T8 that became a Diné at 41fs and the current courser with 30fs are T8Ds (the golden ones), maybe that skin is cursed...
    The first one was a female with 16 skills, the current one a male with 18 skills, both coupon raised.

To see what would happen (also hoping it would increase my luck) I sacrificed their virginity to RNGesus. Either it didn't work, or it worked and it would have taken even more attempts, hard to know.

But it could also be a payback for the insane RNG I had once while opening a shakatu life box........

Lauralana likes this.
  14. Lauralana

Omg... my rng suffered so much for like a month straight after having a 2 garmoth hearts month, so could be lol. I am really dreading the 3% dreamy and never being more than 3% ea attempt. Though originally they had no fs for dream horses and they were 1% ea try... Thank goodness they changed that. So maybe they will change the dreamy too...

AdiTenshi likes this.
  15. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Guardian EU

I did it. The final T9 I needed to have a male and female of all T9's .
    [​IMG]

2 Dooms, 4 Pegasi (...3 of them female, ended up selling 2) and 2 Unicorns. Over a course of about 2,5 years. This unicorn was the last one needed. Full circle now, since I started with a Unicorn and now ended with one! I'm still very much working on getting the Mythical feathers so I can attempt T10 Pegasus. But if T10 Unicorn and Doom come out, I might at some day have them :)

I'm glad to be "done" with this. Perhaps I can now finally focus on gearing up my characters instead of wasting most of my silver on horses :D

GL to all that are still trying, may RNGsus bless you all soon~

ps. I did not see the notification on screen that I awakened this one, kind of a bummer. I think this has to do with the notifications chance?

AdiTenshi, Ascaeldor and Lauralana like this.
  16. Lauralana

Grats!!! I am slowly working on my male doom as last needed. I could sell the 2nd female dine, but I don't want to. I feel too attached to them to sell any, even the spares. Though I would be okay with T10 them xD

17. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

That moment where everyone taps and awakens Dream Horses, but you're the dude who bought it off Horse Marketplace :P

18. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Guardian EU

ty ^^ I get what you mean. Wasn't fun to sell them, but at that time I could really use the silver instead of having extra Pegasi haha. When I learned about T10 I was pretty pissed that I sold mine (it was well over a year ago that I did). Until I realized they were all female and I was missing a male one instead :P

Hey, whatever works right :D At least then you get exactly what you are looking at, instead of dumb RNG luck and then maybe get the right T9 and hope for the best with stats/skills. Maybe I just liked the gamble, or I am a masochist, who knows.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  19. Aastrid

Well no idea if theres a T10 thread made yet, but took the plunge on my first attempt. Maybe next attempt we get lucky <3 T10 Attempt 1.PNG

ClearArrow and Nuonii like this.
  20. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63