1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Celensra

I just failed my second attempt. I don't know if it's worse to purchase Cron Stones or not but this is soooo expensive lol. I think I'll save materials for a while and make many attempts instead of purchasing from the market.

Milinia, Nuonii and Conflama like this.
  2. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Its really silent about T9 attempts. Are you guys going on for more attempts or are you done?
    I'm still saving, will do 7-10 in a row (together with @Ascaeldor <3 )

3. Lady Auoraustralis

I am saving for the stabby pony now! (the unicorn) :)

Amarenda, Conflama, Milinia and 3 others like this.
  4. RamblingRose

I do the kama dailies most of the time. Eventually, when I have enough, I will try again. But I am not focused on it, as the odds are so terrible.

Lyu, Conflama, Nyrante and 2 others like this.
  5. FluffyQuack

I've been slowing down a little bit. I'm doing less marketplace sniping as I've become bored of it, so now I primarily rely on Kama dailies and farming for my T9 items.

Conflama, yssi, Ventesa and 5 others like this.
  6. SpiralEnergy

SpiralEnergy MrsDarkBever Witch 62

[​IMG]

8th fail on EU.. same @FluffyQuack doing only my daily farming and kama dialy's not much sniping. also getting bored of it.
    it's fun to have tier 9 but it's almost impossible too get.
    and i'm even thinking why so much effort if i have a great tier 8 horse and even have 2 seater and i love it to travel people around the world.
    i heared tier 9 hasn't have a two seater.
    actualy that's my reason i don't snip the items anymore. if it comes, it comes and if not. i'm oke with that.
    ofcourse i keep trying but i love my tier 8 even if it isn't a tier 9.
    [​IMG]

I'm proud of him even if he fails. <3

Shyany, Tealsky, Amarenda and 9 others like this.
  7. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

It's not him failing. It's the stablekeeper at stonetail ranch. :)

Amarenda, Conflama, AdiTenshi and 5 others like this.
  8. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Maybe we need another Horse breeder event without any awekening attempts.
    Just Donkey race or even and Elephant race?, jousting and having fun against the T9 awekening frustration? :)

Amarenda and Conflama like this.
  9. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

A great idea! I have a nice pool in my residence and plenty of underwear to show :>

Amarenda, Conflama and Sidina like this.
  10. RamblingRose

It's not really frustrating anymore for me. It is just that as someone who really enjoyed the horse breeding aspect of the game and was there from the very start, there is nothing more to do in this field.
    The Pegasus and T9s are a great goal, but an almost impossible one, unfortunately, at great expense, both monetary and emotional fun factor, gamewise.

Starrberry likes this.
  11. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

Didn't use crons last time. And had little time to snipe because of work. So my attempts have come to a halt now as well. I am hoarding up mats tho, so I can try a few times when unicorn is also here :D

Conflama and RamblingRose like this.
  12. Aastrid

Im onto try 12 now... but again I feel less and less compelled to waste time at the MP per attempt. I do usually pre order the last 10% or less of mats (Conch/Fodder bars) but other than that I do the Kama dailies/stonetail & farms myself and the occasional look on the MP.

Luckily ive been able to use crons everytime, but ive also been able to keep making silver which helps too

13. Shinee

My third attempt (in EU), a fail.

Attached Files:

Milinia and Conflama like this.
  14. Shinee

I can guess it's one more factor here. Many player have save mats over a half year and have much for some attempt. When this saved mats is finish then it's take longer time between the attempts.
    I can have wrong, but that's there I'm very soon.

Milinia, Conflama and Tinq like this.
  15. Conflama

I had fail #5! the other day. I've got enough for another attempt, bar the seals/shards -- these are the main thing gating me -- but like a lot of you I've lost the zeal (and money) for MP camping so I'm just kind of stockpiling things slowly. Having ignored levelling for a year I've now been putting effort into grinding a char up to Kama-ready level, which is at least nice because I can actually see progress!

Aiming for an attempt or two for my birthday. I've accepted that I'll still be trying when the unicorn is released and well ... don't have the enthusiasm to be disappointed anymore.

Amsel, Stormthar, Rainah and 6 others like this.
  16. Rainah

Fail number 27 today. It's definitely really hard to keep going when you see other people getting it on so few attempts. I'm so sick of farming and camping the marketplace for hours, but I don't want to give up. I'm losing a bit of zeal as well though, it is completely possible that I could get to 50 attempts and never get it, and that's so demoralizing.

But this is my dream horse and I'll put myself through hell to get it. We all have to stay strong. ❤

17. Conflama

I really admire your resilience. Here's hoping it pays off sooner rather than later! :)

Rainah and Milinia like this.
  18. RamblingRose

I hope you get it too. 27 attempts OMG. I've done four and Pegasus is on the back burner for me...best of luck to you!

Conflama, Rainah and Milinia like this.
  19. Milinia

Wow, I really admire your persistence. I hope you get it next try!

It's so wrong though that this whole system is solely based on RNG. You should've been able to built up some sort of fail/hope stack of 27 by now so you'd have a better chance next try.

Conflama, SpiralEnergy and Rainah like this.
  20. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 61 EU

I did not even try yet. Makes no sense for me with only one T8 Courser that I will NOT exchange for a T9 (that I do not even like) for sure^^
    I don't have the time for AH camping and am too low for Kama dailies, even tho I finally managed to get to lv 58 and at least do the entry quest and see a little bit of the new area. Patch notes gave me some hope concerning increased exp, but I just tried it and it must have been a bad Halloween trick err joke XD So I just go on leveling horses afk lol.

Nyrante likes this.