1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

I don‘t do farming... already doing the Kama Quests and I never used crons.
    Slowing down... I just can‘t :D So it will be just „keep going“ and fail again and again until my horse grows wings or a horn.
    Somehow nothing in this game is more painful than trying to get a T9 :/ And I just caaaan‘t stop. I would die from making a break :D
    Really... I don‘t even know how I got to 16 attempts. I make so much money since I started to do T9 attempts. Was pretty lazy before. So hopefully- since it is the first thing I really really really want in this game- I will get this baby soon! (Hopefully before they bring Doom... xD) And everyone else going through this painful process awell :)

2. Milinia

Well, you will get one eventually, you'll just have to except it's a very, very frustrating and painful process.

Oh and watching FluffyQuack's video's on YouTube is great therapy :D

LunarLight, Xhyiar, Conflama and 2 others like this.
  3. Caylea

Haha yeah the end is always funny :D
    I did accept it but that does not make it easier xD Well, I feel better now. Somehow this one was very frustrating but it‘s fine now. I will just go on : ) Fight rng! Guys with 20+ first pls. You really really deserve it

4. Lightingale

Caylea, I know exactly how you feel. If it's any consolation, that +16 failstack will help tremendously with future attempts.

It feels like you have to put your nose down and grind, grind, grind out those attempts! Many of us are goal-driven and feel like we have to focus all of our energy on that -one thing- we really want to achieve. In this game of RNG and low success rates, that's a recipe for burnout.

It's ok to take a break, and the game will be more interesting if you engage in the variety of activities it has to offer. Almost all of them will earn you silver, so they'll help with your goal in the long run. If you're very burned out, there's nothing wrong with turning the game off for a while and be social with friends, do hobbies, or other real life stuff to decompress.

Which t9 are you going for? If it's the pegasus, I can help you optimize your farms so you only have to harvest/plant once or twice a day, (or as often as 3-4 times a day), and tweak it to work for your schedule. You said you don't do farms, but you can get a lot of stonetail fodder per day if you do!

At 16 failstacks, you are so close, it could happen any attempt. Just remember the game is supposed to be fun, and if you aren't enjoying it, try something else to give yourself a rest, then come back to it, or spread out your t9-farming activities so you don't feel like you're running in a hamster wheel. There's no race to get T9. If you perservere, you WILL achieve it.

Conflama and Caylea like this.
  5. Caylea

Somehow that is the first thing in this game I ever get so goal-driven with :D Usually I focus on more than one thing. But yeah, you are right!

I have exams next few days but I would appriciate your help with farms when I am done. Maybe I should really try that!
    And I am happy with both... Pegasus or Unicorn. Even tho I prefer Pegasus :) I will write you a PM as soon as I am done with exams. Thanks a lot!

The community here really helps to fight rng :D

Conflama and Lightingale like this.
  6. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

7. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

8. Xhyiar

Oh my god, congratz!
    ..I wanna touch it, can I? T-T

Milinia, Conflama and Ascaeldor like this.
  9. JustFiyen

GRATTTTTTTTTTTTZ

I got to level 61 while trying to get a pegasus, I suppose that's a bonus...
    GOTTA KEEP MOTIVATED!

10. Lightingale

About time! Congratulations! Those wings will change how you feel about travel in BDO, hope you post more about how your peggy develops!

Conflama and Ascaeldor like this.
  11. JustFiyen

12. Lady Auoraustralis

13. Sad Panda

14. RamblingRose

SO HAPPY FOR YOU....and just watch, all those fails will be totally forgotten ....and you will think it was worth it too!!!!!!

15. white_rosalia

16. Ascaeldor

I have to say... I didn't checked it exactly, because I was expecting another fail. I know it was somthing with 46 Stonetail fodder, 3 or 4 breezy conch seaweed and the rest was hoof roots and forest breath. I wasn't even watching while it was processing x_X

17. Spielkind

Spielkind Spielkind Wizard 60 EU

YAI! You did just wait on my Birthday (today) :P

18. JustFiyen

Oh wow, and you still got a Pegasus.
    Lucky.

I kind of assumed unless I have a majority in skill, ill end up with Dine (unicorn) :(

Anyway! Double Gratz!

19. Aastrid

LunarLight, Tealsky, Milinia and 3 others like this.
  20. Ascaeldor

Soon!
    soon.jpg
    It has to be!