1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

I'm on 46 attempts and still no Pegasus (the horse I want) and spent everything + doing my dailies for mats. And I'm in a small scale guild without payouts and without guild daily rewards. And I could vomiting every day I visit Kamasylve for hooves. But thats not the point.
    Is it fair to say someone don't deserve it because he/she had good RNG and got it in a few attempts? Should everyone have 30+ attempts so that I feel better? Will I start blaming people for having more attempts in a shorter time instead?
    The lucky player isn't the enemy. It's that shitty system.

2. Aastrid

I personally love Unicorn and Pegasus so I'm happy either way.

I'm not 'lucky' enough to even be trying for a 2nd T9... heck majority of people cant even get one and are on even more FS than me.

But yes its 100000% frustrating when some random comes along 'look at me I one tapped it' or a classic 'I finally got it' after 5 tries? pfttt please these people don't realise how much of a pain in the butt its been.

But eh guessing I'm not worthy in this game to have the one thing I really have a passion for, even got a 2nd char nearing level 60 to keep my mind off of it because I'm slowly losing the will with horses and its whole damn community

3. Lyla

They really should have some fs system here for ppl who r over 20 or 30 attempts, so that u have increased chances of getting the horse the more u try or something. Its just insane doing it 46 times and still not have it.

NotLikeWiz likes this.
  4. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

I feel you... did not wanna say this, cause I was afraid to hurt someone. But I felt the same.
    I feel happy for ppl that get it that fast... but pls show some empathy to the ppl that have 20+ fails already and chose your words more wisely. It is really really painful at some point and you get really frustrated :/

SpiralEnergy and Amarenda like this.
  5. Caylea

We will get our T9! Just don't give up. It can happen anytime! So just don't lose hope and don't get angry :/

#1445 Caylea, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Conflama likes this.
  6. PandoraRose

Well, to be fair she didn't say they didn't deserve it, but it's clear a lot of people who are up there in attempts get pretty frustrated when somebody says finally to something that really isn't many tries in the grand scheme of it. I'm only at 14 and that's diddly squat compared to some of you. I don't consider it many tries.
    85% of it has been my own work though dailies and farming. I buy the odd hoof here and there, and I bought my materials to make krogdalos because hell, they're in surplus and I hate racing.
    Congrats to the person, i'm happy for them(as I am anybody who gets T9(except the d-bag who charges people off horses during races)), but things like this are bound to strike a bit of a nerve when it might come off as just a tad bit insensitive, even if unintentional.

7. Ruin

t9's can't be breed so yes def use breeds now. If you awaken a horse with any breeds left, they will be lost!

Milinia likes this.
  8. Angelys

Angelys DarkKnight 61 EU

:(

Attached Files:

Milinia, Conflama and Ascaeldor like this.
  9. Caylea

Ouch I am so sorry :( You can do this!!! Take some of my hope and energy <3

Angelys and Conflama like this.
  10. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 62 EU

Though my current guild is currently has Serendia region and doing NW, forget about the payout since it doesn't even cover half of one attempts for me and barely cover my pvp consumables, Atm 32 fs & around 7 bill spent, i would have been happy to get it below 20,30 and will be happy if i get it below 40, it is w/e not first thing PA mess up in this game, 13 bill on pen dand and nothing to show it for except 168 fs while some ppl 1 tab it at low fs then quit the game while i am still here, nice way to reward dedication i guess.

@Nyrante i have a guildie who got pegasus last year first attempt and without cron stones, he himself says he didn't deserve it when looking at others fs, it is obvious and not needed for others to point it out, also pls read above, guild payouts are a joke unless you are in top 2 guilds sitting in castles.

#1450 SillySin, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    SpiralEnergy and Caylea like this.
  11. Lyla

thank u )) Need to get busy than.

Ruin likes this.
  12. Lyla

13. JustFiyen

Not blaming them. Just people need to understand that tacking on a "FINALLY" is kind of irritating to those who have more.
    Even I with 17+ stacks I won't say "FINALLY" if I get it at 18. Cause it's still not as much as others!!!
    Because there ARE people at 30+ stacks and that's FREAKING UNACCEPTABLE! This failstack system dosn't seem to be doing much of anything. It is a shitty system.

I've seen people say it at 5-7-10 stacks and it's like: NO. You don't get to say that.

I'm not in a guild that has huge payouts weekly.
    I've spent ALL of my money on horses.
    I've sold EVERY freebee they've given out trying to pay for the horse.
    I've been doing quests and farming everyday to get as much as I can.
    I have done over 700-800 Narc scrolls to get the peridot pedals.

I've been putting EVERYTHING into this; but I STILL won't say "FINALLY" when I get it. If i get it under 30 stacks. Simply because doing so seems really freaking rude to those who have done SO MUCH MORE. :T

Sorry for the rant.

Caylea and SillySin like this.
  14. Lady Auoraustralis

I think it is really awesome you got your dream horse! I hope she turns out lovely. I am sorry for some of the things people have said. 10 tries is still a decent amount of work.

Dunkleosteus, LunarLight, Nua and 8 others like this.
  15. JustFiyen

I thought of why it's SO frustrating for me.

I come here to get motivated to try again...
    To see if any of the people with 30 stacks did FINALLY get it!
    When I come here and there's someone with low stacks saying "OH I FINALLY GOT IT" at half my stacks.
    It strikes a nerve and worse; depresses the hell out of me.

Why not me? I've done twice as much as them? I've spent every cent on this thing? Should I have just saved all that money for gear, or that aution thing with the Pegasus? (Nightmare version) Is my horse cursed? What if some horses are just predetermined by code to not ever turn into a pegasus? Is there any point? Will I be sitting here a year from now with 40+ stacks and still no horse?

I come here; see "FINALLY" and it makes me LOSE HOPE.
    And irritates me because maybe it does that to other people too...

So i am sorry if it comes out as rude;
    I congratulate anyone who gets it! Good job!
    Just try to remember that you could have been stuck with the rest of us in Horse Purgatory. Be grateful that you got out as soon as you did...

16. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

I'm so excited when I hear someone get a t9 at any FS. Especially someone in the horse community. @Rinel ! I was soooo excited for you! Make that pony great!
    I myself am at 12 fs on one horse and 2 on another. I have decided to just start saving mats for Doom. He is the one I've wanted the most since they were mentioned. I have enough for an attempt now for pegi or uni but until I feel a "good feeling" I won't try. Going in with negative thoughts has always brought me bad luck. When opening horse seal boxes I had a great view on it. Went on good days when life was going great so that way if I got that t6a I wouldn't be so upset and ended up getting a t8, several 7s and 6 when opening 5 boxes Everytime for months. I need to get back to that feeling.
    I don't get mad at anyone with a t9 no matter the FS. I'm just glad that many of the ppl I know FINALLY started getting them and not just random non breeder ppl.
    No reason to blame the players. I've lost an amazing friend due to my guild getting so many. But not me... I'm still waiting for that special day.
    PS. My guild needs 1 more member to become a large guild. Any takers? :D

Shaynae, Rinel, Nepheisa and 2 others like this.
  17. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

You will all get a Dreamhorse. Eventually. Chill :|

Nepheisa likes this.
  18. Lyla

I see why ppl would get upset. U go in after the hard work u have put in and u get nothing for it and the more u try the more u get discouraged. I tried only one time and it didnt happen. I knew it wouldnt but still pressed that button and lost all I was collecting forever. I cant even imagine being on ur 20th try or even more, that can make u want to stop playing this rng bs. I see this unicorn parked at Calpheon all the time, near mp npc and I am like, "is this person trying to stick his uni in my face, like look what I have and u dont?!" lol And Ik its not true, he just parked his horse like we all do, his just happens to be uni, but this feeling... cant help it.

19. Ventesa

I get why they are upset too, but whining and attacking others for getting their dream sooner is hardly going to make a difference. I felt the same about this system at attempt one that I felt at attempt 19 (that's about 4bil+silver later, and there weren't failstacks back then).

Every attempt has a chance, you either get it or you don't. Eventually, it will happen. This entire system is nothing but a waiting game. Being frustrated is no excuse to try and take away someone else's happiness.

Nepheisa, Milinia and Conflama like this.
  20. Ventesa

I met someone who got all of their mats without using marketplace and it took them an entire month to get enough for that 1 attempt. It is arguable that putting in the work to manually gather, farm, fish is a lot more work than sitting at marketplace, (especially if all of your money is obtained through afk tasks like nodes/processing or selling horses. You literally log in, set up a task, and walk away until it is done and profit... ) yet sitting at marketplace allows you to dish out attempts faster. Attempt count really means nothing, because it doesn't tell you exactly what that person had to do to get there.

For some people, throwing out 10 attempts is nothing, while others 10 attempts is everything. You shouldn't define someones right on being relieved at "finally" getting what they want based on a number that could really tell any story.

You're going to get your pegasus if you keep trying, 100% fact :)

Edit: You too @Nyrante ~ Though ik the hopes of getting it early has come and gone

#1460 Ventesa, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018