1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

I feel your pain with the rl stuff. I haven't cried so much as I have this week. RL is sucking hard atm and BDO use to be an escape when times were bad. It hasn't been there for me lately. I don't need anymore sadness so I've just looped horses and done crops the past week if I do anything in game. Just sucks when RL and BDO life hit a wall at the same time

Nuonii likes this.
  2. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 62

Wauw these posts. I have been getting really sad about failing all the time and today I'm going to try my 11th fail. Since that number is obv too low to complain about, I think I will stop watching this thread. o/

Nepheisa likes this.
  3. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

And this is the thing I am sad about too, that people like you and me feel like we don't deserve to be sad about it, because I "only" had 17 fails and for example 30+ is obviously worse. I hope your Pegi/Uni will come soon! I hope that for everyone.

Lasaroth, Nepheisa, Nua and 3 others like this.
  4. RamblingRose

There are a lot of people cheering for those attempting and when they get successes, no matter what the fs. Far more than the few that have been extremely negative, so please don't focus on those few.
    I hope to see you continue posting, and ultimately getting your T9 and I know most others do too. :)

Nepheisa, Amarenda, Conflama and 2 others like this.
  5. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Please stay :)

6. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

7. Conflama

Hang about! We're all suffering together and the rest of us will try our best to keep the place as welcoming as possible.

Nepheisa, Nuonii, Nyrante and 3 others like this.
  8. LunarLight

EVERYONE... LOOK AT THIS SHINY CARROT FOR ONE MOMENT!

That's right. Looky looky here!

We're all good.

We've always been good.

I just read through all the posts. Take a few breaths, and visualize yourself 20 feet above your body. OK, maybe not that, but disconnect from your perceptions for one moment and join me up here in the clouds. It may feel this way, but this thread has NOT gone off the rails. I repeat: the train is still on the tracks. Nothing toxic has spilled. The frustrating system of T9 awakening is a rage potion. The horse community hasn't changed. Everyone is still just as supportive. In fact, the posts that may have started this were all expanded on and clarified in follow up posts---with empathy and understanding. It's so important to not take one post out of context. Of COURSE those who are frustrated are ALSO supportive of those who've been really lucky! Or unlucky.

Talking about incredible frustration in blunt terms certainly doesn't wipe out a year and a half of extremely supportive comments and hoorahs from all involved.

Remember when our Moms would get angry at us? Do you think that meant she didn't love us? OK, maybe we broke her favorite antique plate, and maybe she didn't love us as MUCH at that MOMENT... but of course, the relationship can endure those hardships, no sweat.

We're good.

We're STILL good.

Crystalyn, Caylea, Ascaeldor and 5 others like this.
  9. LunarLight

I also have to add a challenge: show me any other forum that is as supportive, welcoming and warm as this one. Show me ONE other forum on all of the internet since the dawn of time. Can't do it can ya? Well I certainly can't and I've been on message boards since 19-freaking-95. That's a LONG ass time to witness ugly forums. This ain't one.

I think this T9 thing makes it totally acceptable to sometimes turn into hairy frazzled monsters for a few minutes. Keep that in mind, that it's not personal... it is personal to the person posting however.

Amarenda, Tealsky and RamblingRose like this.
  10. Ren

Ren

guys... its RNG, just simple as that.
    i dont even care anymore.
    blame PA for the shitty work they've done regarding this system.
    if people complains enough they might change something.. so raise your voices even more so stop giving out sugar and start with the salt.

11. Lady Auoraustralis

I personally am glad its hard to get a t9. I don't want them to become like t8s have....they are really common now. In the beginning t9s were too hard to get...but now with the FS system it is at least possible to get one with enough attempts.

Starlin, Nua, Ventesa and 1 other person like this.
  12. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

There are better ways to make a T9 rare, like a special trainer rank needed or something similar to that. So nobody can buy a T8 out of market, use his credit card and got it in the typical 4 attempts

Lasaroth, SillySin, Starlin and 5 others like this.
  13. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

The rank would be nice if it really would have some Impact on the success rate.

For example there is a women in our guild she's on master rank 18 and on her 15th attempt now. Feel sad with her on every fail same like reading all the Posts here but at least here I can see that some People have success. She`s working so hard every day to still increase her rank.

I personally wish you guys all the power that you need to not loose your hope one day every one will suceed.

For me i`m just taking my time as my favorite t9 is not out yet.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  14. Aastrid

I had someone mention me in a discord to say they got their Pegasus in nine attempts then rubbed it in that they've never touched training and how I felt. Like what @Nyrante said they just bought a T8 slammed money and went for it

Starlin likes this.
  15. Milinia

There's arseholes everywhere! Don't let it get to you.

Nua, LunarLight and Ascaeldor like this.
  16. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Failstack number 21.... I don't know if I feel numb or really sad *sigh*

Edit: I am asking myself, if I will really be happy as soon as I get it... I mean, at the start I was soooo excited and motivated and now I am wondering, what it will feel like, when it happens >_< Somehow it makes me lose interest in the game Ö_Ö I wonder... well, wait and see

#1496 Caylea, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  17. Aastrid

I didn't know what to do, took myself away from the PC and had a good ol cry

18. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

*offers some tissues and chocolate* here @Aastrid and @Caylea.

@Aastrid don't give up I know you already had hard times to get good breeding results and at some point it worked. The same applies here and you can make it. I have full trust in you.

Ascaeldor, Aastrid and LunarLight like this.
  19. Milinia

Bastards*! I'm really sorry you had to go through that! *hugs*

*excuse my language

Ascaeldor and Eneayo like this.
  20. LunarLight

Fluffy Quack crunched the numbers and based on what we know, Fluffy Quack points out it should be considered really really really really really lucky to get a T9 below 35 attempts. No joke. Not sure if that helps reframe things. Derp.