1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T9 awekening attempt Megathread

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Sidina, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

Might be true. So we have many really really really... lucky ppl ^^'
    Can't do anything about it, but somehow it destroyed the game for me. I am not even angry... just losing interest in playing and I am at a point, where I think about deleting it cause it is getting boring. Starting to prefer other things to do in my freetime.

Respect to the ppl that are still motivated! Maybe I shouldn't have started this process cause I really had fun before ^^' Loved breeding right from the start. All my horses including my T8 coursers are selfmade.
    Maybe I would get it next few attempts... I don't know if I can be happy about it. Seeing so many ppl in pain with so many fails.
    You can buy gear if you are too unlucky. So somehow this is not that painful as trying to get that T9.
    Don't get me wrong: I am happy for the ppl that get it with few attempts. They also deserve it! But it is almost daily ppl getting it so fast while few ppl are still trying and losing hope. Wondering why it is different for them.

True tho, T9 would not be special, if it would be that easy.

Lasaroth, SpiralEnergy and Ascaeldor like this.
  2. Lyla

Whats sad about this game is its not based on hard work or how much time u put into something, but just on luck, rng. U can be working every day ur hardest to enchant ur gear, grinding for those stones etc and nothing, while someone else gets what u want in one attempt. Same goes for horses. U can be best breeder, u can be doing it for long and have high training lvl, u can be crafting ur own mats etc, yet someone who never done it gets the dream horse in few tries just cause of rng. It cancels out the breeding purpose, the leveling up in training hardship, it cancels up pretty much it all, bc all u need is luck and rng to be in ur favor. I really dont understand fun in having system like that but Im no expert.
    That said Im happy for all who gets that Dream horse, if they got it means they wanted it and did something to get it, no matter how big or small. And gives hope to all the rest who still trying.
    I met a guy today, he told me a friend of his in his guild is working on his second dream horse, he has gotten unicorn on his 9th try and now is training his second courser. Some ppl have all the luck.

Lasaroth, Zeli, Nua and 7 others like this.
  3. LunarLight

I totally agree that a game should be fun and rewarding. This is, after all, how we're choosing to spend our precious free time. The Korean MMO system is designed to take as much time as possible (so I've been told) because Internet cafes were the original spot for gamers. The more time something took, the longer someone needed to rent a computer, the more money the cafe made. These cafes were apparently in cahoots with the game developers. Even tho more people game from home now, the approach to creating MMOs in Korea has stayed the same. Mind you, this is all from some basic internet research so correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, long sideline there about why this game can be so punishing on our time. Just want you to know I totally understand the feeling. I had to quit the game for 3 or 4 months due to extreme fatigue and boredom with life skills. The break was good. I've been enjoying the game again since coming back. But I've also stopped focusing exclusively on horses (which was my previous focus).

Maybe you can download a shooter and then come back to us refreshed!!! Yaya! Head shots!

Nepheisa, Milinia, Nyrante and 3 others like this.
  4. Crystalyn

I just finished reading this whole thread and wow there's much difference between the start and the end of it. I know it might not mean much coming from a relatively new player like me(pretty much casual) but i really admire all of you that pushed through T9 attempts doesn't even matter successful or not because it means you got at least 1 tier 8 courser to begin with(which is a huge feat to a lot of players). I know you feel like T8 courser is not a big deal in these days but it really is for people like me who can't even make that much silver to buy one(not to mention you have to be extremely fast to snipe one :o). HUGE deal to even make one, so much money to spend on the skill change coupons and etc. And sooo soooo much silver that i can't even imagine at the moment to even push through T9 attempts even after that! Time is money as they all say and even to become said so rich in the game means lots and lots of hours were sacrificed to get where you all are now, totally commendable and inspiring!

You are indeed ALL awesome, patient and overall wholesome people that deserve the best of luck in your pursuits. Please never feel otherwise! I wish that i someday reach the point you all stand at the moment and maybe i will be able to attempt to get my own T9 Pegasus which is all i ever wanted from a mount in BDO(taking babysteps as games should be played to entertain not to torture)

My point is that please don't get discouraged and sad over your failed attempts or bitter at others that got their horses of their dreams. I know that it probably feels awful and unrewarding at times, i can really see where you all are coming from but with courage you will ABSOLUTELY get your own horse of your dreams anytime soon! And meanwhile you can keep inspiring people like me to follow our own dreams with your dedication and hardwork! ^_^

P.S. I hope i haven't offended anyone or made any major mistakes writing this because i haven't slept for like 24 hours and English is not my primary language, if i have bear with me please ^_^ I would love this community to stay wholesome and continue to support each other against all odds.

#1504 Crystalyn, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    LunarLight, Nepheisa, hdizzle and 8 others like this.
  5. ChessTerr

Finally! 30 Dreamstack and bang!
    Server Balenos4
    Configuration
    Skill - 98%
    Elegance - 2%
    Strength - 100%

[​IMG]

6. Lady Auoraustralis

Congrats! I can't wait to see how she/he turns out!

7. ChessTerr

Thank you Lady! I will inform for sure! My coursier was branded so dream horse is branded too then I think chance will be higher a bit for skills :)

And its She - Lady it is her name to be precise :)

8. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

9. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 63 NA
    Ambassador

Grats!. So pretty! And isn't that a Valentine's pony? <3

Milinia and Caylea like this.
  10. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 63 NA
    Ambassador

Thanks for your kind words. I remember the time that I would sell everything just to get enough rope and sugar mats to tame. I have done nothing but breeding since 2016. Worked my way up to my t8s. Now it's not that hard to breed one. But be warned 99% of courses have real money in them. To get the skills you have to swap for them. I've bred 90% of mine and the rest came from racing boxes. You'll get there! The horse community is an amazing group of people we just don't get the love from the devs. But the CM and GMs love us! So least we have their shoulders to cry on even if they can't fix the crazy rng system. I had not gotten excited over t9s because I didn't want that crushing feeling when failing. It's the endless mat hunting that kills me. I'd like to be out doing other things but I have to tend those 10x10 farms (the most boring thing ever!) I wish t9s had been bred. I myself feel like those ppl with t9s are separated from the rest of us. Splitting the community in half.
    A question that I've wondered is from here where will us trainers go? Will there even be t10 horses to breed? Are we at the end of our usefulness? The game isn't that old and so far there isn't a hint in what our future will be......

Caylea and LunarLight like this.
  11. Aastrid

Your post has given me more hope, i have been having a horrible time in and out of the game recently. Seeing someone with high FS get a T9 and not just the lower end and some of those people being nasty.

12. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

13. ChessTerr

Thank you for all kind words and congratulations :) I am really happy and it is something in that - it is Valentine pony indeed Amarenda <3 For all who still fighting wirh dreamstacks - keep up and do not loose hope - every attempt make you closer! Good luck for everyone :)

Caylea, Ascaeldor and Nepheisa like this.
  14. Vinyl Mix

Vinyl Mix VinylMix Archer 61 EU
    Ambassador

[​IMG]

What will it take, just to find that special day?~♫

15. Crystalyn

I have started the game with my friends from other games or irl and so far i am the only "crazy pony lady" between them :D They all pretty much have little to no care for horses(one of them even forgetting to horse and run everywhere all the time *rolls eyes*) while i was learning wild horse tier coats hoarding my stables with T5s i caught occassionally taming more to sell for little money and train them afk or active(i even like to actively train horses i find riding in the game pretty relaxing and it's nice to see when the horses' exp go up much faster). My current goal is to breed at least a semi decent T8 with Sprint, IA S:IA and two seater so i can taxi around my friends. I am aware that it's much much harder to get a T8 courser without pearl items but maybe with luck i'll be able to get one and hop in the T9 hype train someday but for now i like to read this forum and smile/get motivated as someone else gets their lovely T9 against all the odds. I agree that training level should mean something about getting a T9 (would %100 make sense and feel good since training skill is pretty useless atm) but as people mentioned before we all started training when they already meant nothing in terms of breeding and all just because we just LOVE breeding! It's just like pokemon where we gotta catch em all! ;)

Overall I just felt like i needed to remind people of the awesome feats they already did even when they failed awakening their T8 courser yet, you are far from being unsuccessful and will SURELY get what you want sooner or later. Keep it up! :)

#1515 Crystalyn, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Caylea, LunarLight and Nepheisa like this.
  16. Crystalyn

Also big congrats to you @ChessTerr on your lovely valentines pony! May she be a smart and fast pegasi!

Conflama likes this.
  17. ChessTerr

When I hit some levels (15-20) I will inform about number of skills here :) I believe Crystalyn all dreams aren't potato :)

Crystalyn likes this.
  18. Tealsky

valentine.png
    Hope you all have a great day <3

Conflama, Ventesa, Ascaeldor and 7 others like this.
  19. RamblingRose

Hearts to all of you!
    upload_2018-2-14_12-7-50.jpeg

Conflama, Ventesa, Ascaeldor and 7 others like this.
  20. Tealsky