1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended tagged character levels beyond 50 without quest completion

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Lady Kal, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Lady Kal

not sure this was intended or not. I read the notes on tagging, read the tagging description and nothing is mentionted except to say the maximum you can level a tagged character is to level 56. I would have expected tagged characters should have still been able to make the choice to level past 50 or not or at least have it stated somewhere in the notes.

2. Debra

Same, it was like this last time they had the event also. On of my characters that were tagged accidently went over 50 when I have intended to keep them at 49 :( This should either be fixed, or if it is intended included in the notes for tagged exp events

3. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Greetings, this is indeed intended, however, while we said it was possible back when the tagging system event was introduced with Archer. I will however see to improve the communication on this, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience :(

4. DAOWAce

You've got to be shitting me.

How is breaking how the game works "working as intended"? You should not, under any circumstance, be able to pass 49.999% unless you complete the quest required to level beyond it; as the game tells you.

I just came back to BDO after 2 years and accidentally discovered this bug on day 3 of my return.

My 49 lifeskiller, which has been 49 for FOUR YEARS just bypassed the limit and is now PVP enabled.

This is absolutely crippling and has utterly destroyed the purpose of my character and my ability to play the game as I have since early access week.

This is clearly, without a doubt, a game (character) breaking bug, and need to be rectified immediately.