1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking over a spot - how does it work?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by dewmeqt, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Reave711

They need to bring back exp loss on pvp death

Or just make it so that pvp deaths force town spawn

Also put a level 50 requirement on Valencia 6

Valencia 6 solves the **** karma system but does nothing to prevent griefers from just running back and ****ing with your rotation

2. Columba

No, just no. They took that out for a very good reason. Go play on the big tough kid channel if you can't get along with others, or live with karma losses.

Auralexia and Nakria like this.
  3. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Just keep Farming there and ruin the rotation for him sooner or later he leaves. Karmabombing is a made up Illusion made by some salty pvp scrubs that think if they kill some it the person fault that they git killed by them. logics.

Auralexia and Columba like this.
  4. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

LOL here's what I do sometimes, Most of my characters are 56-57 I have a 49 thats same class as my main.

Im in a spot for over an hour some moron comes along says "Spot Taken get lost"

I switch all my tri and tet gear to the 49 and go back It's a hoot. I don't do this all the time just when they want to be an ass. So I return the favor

FadedSky likes this.
  5. FadedSky

"Spot Taken get lost"

6. Bubblepuff

Bubblepuff Bubblepuff Shai 64 EU

317.gif

Kusaragii likes this.
  7. Reave711

I live on val 6, still need a way to prevent/discourage people from constantly running back from node 10 ft away to **** up my grind rotation

They took it out for a reason and it caused an even more ****ed up situation with the shitty karma bombers. If the flagged loses karma the one who dies should lose xp (even if it's the flagged who dies)

8. Sandpit_

Just needs a 1 hour cool down on res at node, all problems solved.

9. zhagsten

And no. The game isn't properly designed for that.

10. Musashy

Dude that is called a mechanic not a rule. And OP asked something else not about karma. Learn to read the subject discussed

11. Columba

Sounds like you don't grind very well then.

12. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

As i said. Grief them until the new Moon. I do not care about the wnb PvP Kings in this Game. Keep on killing me, dont giving a flying fug. I ruin your Rotation on the spot you PKd me. ez lyfe.

Thats what i do. Most leave at godspeed, if not i countinue.

Auralexia and Columba like this.
  13. Reave711

Sounds like I don't play witch/wiz/dk, not all classes grind equally

14. Columba

Then expand your radius or take dozens of other steps. Or just man up and delete with the consequencEs of failed social skills. E.g. Negative Karma! Simple

15. Reave711

Hey shortbus, there is no negative karma on Val 6, try to keep up

16. Columba

Fine, then why are you complaining about the mechanics of servers who actually have people playing on them? Lol

17. szuje

You can be karmabomber as long as you don't have a guild, if you do have one you will bring shame and war on it.

The community rules exsist to prevent need of war for everyone who's grinding.

If you don't want to be in a guild, karmabomb as long as you want since it's the only benefit.

/thread

18. Reave711

Because the game used to be better about discouraging griefers/karmabombers and they went backwards. They need to bring back exp loss on pvp death to make witch/wiz (everyone really but these classes are the worst offenders) hesitate before just jumping in someone's rotation.

19. Columba

No they don't. Exp on death created far, far worse griefing and is a terrible business move. Casual games create the profits, and they'd be driven from the game if pkrs can make them lose exp. learn to grind better, learn to share, or find one of dozens of other ways to deal with this fabricated problem. Sorry the elitists just aren't important to the financial health of the game.

20. Columba

That's humorous. I don't have any problem staying in a guild. Perhaps it's because I only karma bomb if the pkr doesn't bother to ask me to leave a location I've been grinding alone in and I never disrupt anyone's rotations. Lol feel free to cry to guilds. Most don't care.