1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking about accesories...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Allan1985, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Allan1985

i dont get what does your answer has to do with anything of what i said:

"Well youre not exactly going to be melting down 90mil accs either, so alot of your cheaper yellow grades will have some better value."

i never said people would have to buy and melt the expensive jewelry, its obvious people would go for the cheaper ones and therefore lower price jewelry would revalorate, its not rocket science.

"HOLY CRAP...does this apply to Manos Ruby Necklace? That one necklace everyone has fussed about for 3 years?

Could you craft yellow accs, just to melt them down, to make some capotia? Did they just create a change that with dual purporse assisted not only un-moveable accessories, but progression and crafting too?"

what are you fantasising about crafting manos gear to then melt it and dual porpouses and shi.t? do you even play the game, why the hell would you spend 17 mill crafting something to melt it instead of buying forest ronaros ring wich is 3 mill????

what i meant was that people will craft and upgrade capotias since they will be cheaper and dont explode and therefore higher priced accessories will be harder to sell.

i didnt even bother watching your video so i hope you didnt put much effort into it, hopefully next time you will instead put that effort into reading properly and being less sarcastic.

2. Vanadiel

This is the reason why: "Will be added the possibility of making jewelry Illyria (capotia). However, for each decoration manufacture will be possible only after reaching a certain level. For example, to make a necklace, you will need to reach level 64. It is at level 64 that the Illyria Necklace can be obtained as an achievement."

They want people to start grinding their ass off to reach level 64, so they entice them with new accessories.
    The reason why they want that is so that they can generate more revenue from all the weapon enhancements players will do to be able to grind at the best combat XP grind spots.
    Now you know why there is a gap in viable grind spots between 220 and 250 AP...

Phoenixxx75 and Allan1985 like this.
  3. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

I was not being sarcastic in the slightest, but the attitude is not necessary.
    The upgraded capotia is level restricted as Vanadiel point out, and they also give less on enchant that standard accessories, so they are not going to "replace" "BIS" accessories which is the ultimate goal, but it will cause the prices of lower priced y-grade accs to go up and start being bought which is a good thing because it also benefits people that grind in other places and get drops they can't normally sell.

Also, (and it was a stretch, or more like wishful thinking) if you have buttloads of materials laying around and can craft yellow grade accessories, even manos...how much it costs you and how much profit you can make from selling totally depends on the market at that time and how much resources you have built up, not to mention how well your workers are set up.

The manos part, would definitely probably be a bit of a stretch for crafting considering for a MRN thats 15mil right off the bat....when the CRN is yellow grade (thinking)...but we don't know yet if any of that is included so its hard to draw projections...

But lets assume that Manos RN was included and Corrupt RN was not (which would be weird, but just for S&G, lets assume)....15 mil for the Manos stones, and then the rest is ruby and silver in multiple stages, so...if you're a market capitalist you'd be loosing out on silver from not selling or using the Silver (ore, melted, ingots, crystals)....but if you have tons of just laying around (and many of us do)(or know where to get it in substantial qtys)....that just leaves the rubies which are worker-node farmed.......

Yeah its better to buy the Y-grades that are 3mil now...soon they'll be 10 mil, maybe even more...12? 14? 18? 20?....if Rona rings hit above 15 mil a pop, then yeah it could very well be feasible to melt Manos Rings in that ^ specific scenario.

But ultimately, we'll have to wait and see what all is included in this Y-Grade Melting, that we might not even get...

4. Mellonamin

So instead of reworking the existing unused yellow grade accessories like giving extra dmg to kamasylivans to Ronaros and abit more of additional hp to Cadry they went full ratard and decided to devaluate all the other accesories by making Capotia ones craftable, enhanceable and unbreakable, now most will argue but they will be lvl locked and enhance less on enchant, yeah for sure mate, their stats will start at tri base, even if they just add 1 ap per enhance at tri will give the same as a tet regular yellow, and the only lvl lock is to craft them, you can still use them on a lvl 1 char

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Vanadiel

And also keep in mind you can now get a lot of XP from completing quests.
    That's a big advantage for those who have not completed a lot of quests yet...

6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

For resale? I don't see why that's not the point.

7. Allan1985

and they also give less on enchant that standard accessories, so they are not going to "replace" "BIS" accessories

they already do, capotia is the perfect replacement for TRI crescent until you decide to jump TET, now even if each upgrade gives 1 AP they will totally replace TET crescent as the cheapest option until you decide to go PEN

Also, (and it was a stretch, or more like wishful thinking) if you have buttloads of materials laying around ..................................................................................... then yeah it could very well be feasible to melt Manos Rings in that ^ specific
    scenario.

dont overcomplicate things 15 mill > 3 mill its as simple as that, thats the current state of the game, taking decisions based in "ifs" will never take you anywhere

But ultimately, we'll have to wait and see what all is included in this Y-Grade Melting, that we might not even get...

"This update will be added in all countries this summer"

well its the first time you clearly mention reselling, so i my answer was ofc not in line with that argument.

#27 Allan1985, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
  8. Raviehn

I dont like to post in this toxic forum but....
    Ever thought about that they are just the next gen asula? Giving only monster ap on higher grades?

Anyway, just wait and see

Ѧ| Chaotic and Fearless V like this.
  9. Aeternum113

From what I have read I am assuming a TET Capotia or Illyria will have less AP than an equivalent non crafted TET aka Crescent, Tungrad, Eye of the Ruins etc. Just an intermediate between Asulas and proper BIS TET accessories.

10. Allan1985

well i think they will have the same AP, thats why they said they wouldnt be as usefull for people with IV,V. enchanced accessories, we will see.

11. 2Cents

It's actually a mechanism for all the PSEUDO LEVELS OUT THERE. Any player that doesn't leach off SMH/Cash Shop/AFK/Exploits doesn't have any need for these items.

The leveling system is BDO is nothing short a scam. AFK casuals can easily out level people grinding every day.

Allan1985 likes this.
  12. Blade Boques

Dont Panic!

Andaro likes this.
  13. Artorias_Dusk

I still have some Tri accessorys, should I invest in Ronaros? I have access to Capotia Ring and Earring so far... Hmmmmm

14. 2Cents

This doesn't address many core issues. It's yet another (#49th method) to change the system without addressing the core issue #rng_cash_shop_tactics.

The best way to obtain Basilisks belts for the last 2+ years has NOT BEEN by farming Basilisks? This is a fundamental core issue. Additionally, the drop rates are a REAL PROBLEM. Hunting for 20 hours and not obtaining a Tungrad Ring is not something that should happen, but it's certainly a reality.

DP items have minimal value due a meta failure. In order to actually defend yourself you need full PEN + Accessories against any high AP character. DP actually destroys lower AP players, but once players reach the higher end AP you are simply dead making that DP useless. Not every class can rely on Iframe spam or PSEUDO dodging by changing their location 2 times a second.

These changes don't improve any of these core issues nor do they really change the RNG of BIS. There are additional core issues. You either have enough stats to fight or an opponent or you don't. If you fall short even 10 AP despite you having way over 200 it's useless. So these players will get wrecked by true BIS players.

Allan1985 likes this.
  15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

New Capotia accessories are worthless for people who have TET/PEN bi accessories already. Capotia accessories are mostly for newbies to catch up to a decent AP without going through the pain of potentially blowing up billions of silver that they don't have.

16. Blade Boques

Since we're all "Talking about accessories..." and I have been asked constantly if I bought the ronaros rings let me clear it up! I sold 6 ronaros rings this week, and bought 0 ! You guys always assume I'm up to something sheesh!! Unrelated I did buy 2,800 Tree Spirit Belts yesterday but that's not important. Just thought they were worth more than people we're asking for them, so I accepted their price! Okay have a good one and remember....

Attached Files:

Maginha and Andaro like this.
  17. Foo

Foo

Should have joined us mate already up 1m :^)

18. jedijamez

Actually it says it's going to be release in all countries this summer.

19. Mimimimi

And Manos is going to be released in Q2 2019.. oh wait :v

Phoenixxx75 likes this.