1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tamer 100% BSR nerf when ?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Blitzball, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Blitzball

This skill one-shots even if you have full PEN armor . Not a high amount of AP is needed. 250 is enough to one-shot everyone.

Balance is required. Tamer 100% BSR needs a nerf ASAP. D:<

#1 Blitzball, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Kurtferro79 and Xenxix like this.
  2. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So you want to remove the only thing that makes tamer just slightly effective in large scale battles? How about right after every other class gets their nerfs?

3. Naho

It's Blitzball, you'll get used to him

4. Blitzball

[​IMG]

Distaken, makis and Xenxix like this.
  5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Glad that's settled.

6. IWalkAlone

But, but, ninja is the most OP, no one hits harder than ninja, this video is fake !!!

7. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Slightly? Most fights are simply decided by zerker + tamer bombs. One time unlucky, 5 bombs wiped 30 enemies and then they just can not recover and slowly lose their base.
    At least that is what I can see every single nodewar and siege. Most of the kills are simply multikills made by completly busted 100% skills. Tamer in particular, 1 or 2 hits of the ulti already kill you at 330+DP and allow him to go way over the 10kill mark, since he isnt bound to hitting 10 people max(if 5 already died after the first hit).
    I tried it with my valk on my own guildmembers(285 AP), them just standing still. I killed 7, 7 people with an uninterrupted ulti against people that do not block, sa or iframe. That is just a joke, especially with how easily you get grappled while charging for 2-3 seconds, and you not being able to jump into a crowd with ridiculous long iframed or sa'ed movement.
    Meanwhile it is not a rare occasion to see 8-12 or even more kills on tamer in an actual fight, where people even try to get the **** out.

Wrapped In Plastic and Despins like this.
  8. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Do you notice how the tamer is stuck when he is using this ult?
    Do you notice how he often die shortly after ult?

Keep in mind that this is probably the best use of its toolkit that a tamer can do in a mass fight. I would not mind to see its power reduced IF tamers get other ways to be efficient in mass pvp, less burst for more possibilities for example. Will succession be the answer? I'm not sure about it...
    Until this moment... Deal with it.

Chinya, PeaceInChaos and flukeSG2 like this.
  9. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Why does it matter if you die half a second into the ulti when you arleady took 6+ enemies along with you? Did you notice that many classes are stuck on a spot during ulti? Just yesterday I fought vs Fade. Did like 8 ultis with ebuff and blessing so in theory like 180% allresis. You know what happened every single time, before I even got to jump? I got grappled from a guy taht rushed towards me from 50m away(grapple resi for the win, doesnt work ****). I did 0 dmg, killed nobody and was lying the whole rest of my blessing on the ground.

10. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Yes, but he's perfectly right. Tamer Ultimate is broken and pretty much as braindead as 2017 Wizard Ultimate. At the same time it provides a huge disservice to the general perception of the class, cause people think a broken Ulti defines how good a class is in large scale (in contrast Wiz ult wasn't the only thing that made the class strong). Strip that away and the few poor souls still playing this garbage might get some actual developer attention.

#10 Reuter, Oct 23, 2019
  11. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Seriously? We're gonna pick on tamer now? LOL!

So you'd rather reduce it's one and only use in large scale battles and diminish its power as well in 1v1. Will you guys not be happy until there are literally zero tamer players left in the game? I can count on one hand how many tamers I've seen in node wars. If the class was so broken and so easy, why aren't people flocking to it like they do every other fotm? Let me answer that for you, because the class is basically crap and everything it does, all the other classes can do better, it's been that way for 3 years. So like I said, let's talk about nerfing tamer after the rest get nerfed first. This isn't going to draw anymore attention to fixing the problems of tamer than we've been able to get for the past 3 years. The class has remained mostly unchanged, under powered and slow.

PeaceInChaos, Naho and Lurien like this.
  12. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Did you even try to read what I've said? I absolutely agree that the class is trash, but having a broken ultimate doesn't really help the case let alone make other people or the devs perceive it the same way. And it's straight up sad that Tamer large scale gameplay pretty much gets reduced to being an ult bot or Doom abuser.

#12 Reuter, Oct 23, 2019
  13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yes, I had to go back and read what you said, the end bit was more directed towards your comment than the rest.

How are we judging that it's broken when you can compare it to so many more overpowering classes? We have one strong move we can use in large scale fights, how is that broken? It's not like we can just cast it out constantly, it has to charge and it can easily be interrupted.

It's nice to be able to compete ever so slightly and it is just ever so slightly, being able to blow a few people up with our 100% after years of watching all the rest of the classes being able to do the exact same thing and now just because tamer can do it, it needs to be nerfed? Again, not really directed towards you but just this notion of needing to nerf this class of all of them, it's a complete joke.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if I ever expected the developers to do anything for this class, they haven't over the course of 3 years of valid complaints and feedback on the forum, this was the biggest change we got and now someone who died to a tamer screams OP OP OP NERF NERF NERF!!! I mean come on, this can't even be serious.

I laugh above about the valk player complaining about tamer ults, LOL?! I mean...valks can nuke people into oblivion far easier and uninterrupted, but wait we're supposed to feel sorry for valk players because they've been made to be almost as slow as a tamer. Valk needs nerfed more than tamer does.

ElPresidente, Reuter and Sadalsuud like this.
  14. Ibirujo

Ibirujo Ibirujo Tamer 62 EU

"250 is enough to one-shot everyone", but the Tamer in your video has 272 ap, uses his 5min cd absorb heilang skill, only kills around 3 people most of the time and then dies to them lmao.
    Meanwhile you get nearly oneshot by half of the range skills in the game if you don't have pen armor, because tamer has no defense at all and is nearly useless in big fights if he has no 100%.
    I see a Tamer player about once every 5 nodewars including myself because most of the time I just play my Musa instead

15. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I personally see nothing wrong with it if people want one shot meta. Tamer literally seems to have 1 single role in NW/Seige and that is it and she's pretty good at it. Leave her alone and stop complaining about how this class needs nerf that class need's buff blah blah. BDO is actually a lot more balanced than people think and the people complaining all the time are the people who will essentially destroy BDO if the devs listen to them.
    I will always say this "The Devs should always hear the community but not always listen" as this is another perfect example of that. :)

PeaceInChaos, Rilok and JM like this.
  16. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

I can only reiterate that I completely agree to everything you say about Tamer. And hoping for developer attention is indeed more wishful thinking than anything else. I'm painfully aware of that since I did try to trigger positive changes and bug fixes via endless tickets back when I still played the game. But here's my take on this:

I'd much rather see the Tamer playerbase die out completely and the class vanish from all large scale aspects of the game, than having FOTM losers like Blitzball be empowered to call for nerfs. When in reality the class needs buffs more than anything and then a subsequent toning down of the ult and Doom horses. Why I see the Ultimate as being broken simply stems from how easy it is to apply and how effective it can be. Every Tamer PvP compilation in 2019 has 50% ult plays and starts off with some ult multikills. And at the same time yes, you can be easily interrupted while casting it. But that's exactly the story of how Tamer currently is: You are not in control. Neither in the success of your ult nor in your WW movement spam.

The way I see it Tamer as a class died in April 2018. Whatever Tamer players nowadays are still clinging to in a false sense of loyalty is an abomination that has only been created last year. No other class has lost so much identity other than Warrior and Valk - just that the latter two deserved it cause lingering SA was just a silly concept. So by all means, kill the ult, kill the large scale purpose of the class and make the last remaining Tamers reroll (preferably to a better game).

#16 Reuter, Oct 23, 2019
    flukeSG2 likes this.
  17. Daigurern

How come, every time I see a completely ridiculous demand for nerfs on anything thats already beyond bad, its this Blitzball Forum Spammer?

Yea, go on, lets nerf THE ONLY thing that makes playing Tamer SOMEWHAT legit nowadays. Oh I would love to see a Tamer in Large Scale without their 100% BSR......but wait..... who would even allow Tamer players in any big siege guild then...oh right, nobody.

Also, your lack of knowledge is sickening to a degree that shouldnt even be possible. 250 AP is enough to one-shot everyone? Oh yes, please Trial Character One Shot me. Good luck with that. ( Takes 50% of my health btw )

Ppl like you should be banned from using the Forum cuz u are either trying to troll 24/7 with every single post Ive seen so far or you actually lost the ability to use that thing inside your head.

Tamer is prolly the most suffering class SINCE YEARS. They need buffs so bad its not even funny anymore but there are still some imbecile FOTM playing keyboard warriors out there, dumb enough to get killed by a Tamer ULT and instantly screaming for nerfs.

18. Mkate

This

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

It actually got buffed due to new 6% accuracy they got with new passive.

20. Despins

One thing first, the video showcases some rather weak ultimates in general. On top, the tamer with just 270 ap certainly has low dp, which explains the constant deaths after the ultimate.

Then, you get to look at Tamers in an actual siege guild that knows how to feed BSR? You will notice never really notice any other classes other than Tamer reaching top 5 in kills.

The largest multikill scenario we have seen is 19 so far for a single ultimate in a siege. We get a fair number of 10.

If you ask me, this is complete ******** as there is no way to even think about surviving this ultimate and also due to its delivery system with tamer i-framing around then putting out the death zone immediately.