1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tamer Heilang keep disappearing

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Larikal, Mar 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Larikal

I get that Heilang is supposed to go away in deep water, but why he keep disappearing in water that only touches his paws? For this bug (i dont believe it should work that way as there is no reason behind) many spots are just a nightmares for Tamer to the point where i ignore them at all. For example : Tshira Ruins, Desert Fogans (Titum Valley), Catfish spot and many others. Just go there and spend 5 min clearing mobs near water, i can bet any money you want, that your Heilang will unsummon

Maybe its time to change how game detect if pet is underwater. I would just take what you already have (for players - you have to somehow detect when switch to swimming) and suit it to pet, with one difference : if pet have to change to swim, instead i should unsummon. It would be simple, no big deal for you, and still get the job done, just a little better

2. Eri 4

I've had Heilang nop the **** out in: Fogans, Gahaz, Sulfurs, Pilaku, Tshira Ruins, Fadus, Catfish, Blood Wolf Settlement, and even at Basilisks for no reason.

Better give up hope cause someone at PA got their ass handed to them in preawakening times by a tamer and ever since has hated them. :D

3. Lynaria

And your reply will be broken as intended.