1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tamer is even weaker and more pathetic than we thought

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Nov 10, 2017.

1. irrelevant

irrelevant Fiery Tamer 61 EU

so according to the newest data leaks tamer has the lowest hp in the game, the lowest DR, the slowest cc recovery

in general tamer has the lowest every single stat in the entire game except base damage but that's an irrelevant stat because tamer has the lowest skill damage while at it too, for example ranger breezy blade has TWO TIMES more damage than tamer moonlight which is the same type of skill

in general tamer's skill power is the lowest in the entire game

so look, tamer was already the worst class i had ever seen, EVER, in a game, simply due to horrible skill design with incredibly unreliable and bad garbage superarmors and skills that are as bad as legendary beast power which doesnt work (its SA but you still get cced)< gets you stuck in other people (so it ends sooner cus it doesnt pass through people) gets you rubberbanded in other people's grabs and moonlight and in general tamer's main problem is how bad the skill design are but now you can even see in that newest 'info' that we got that tamer also has much lower stats than all other classes except the only stat that's completely irrelevant because skills have different damage and modifiers in pvp and because tamer has super low skill power and you can see that in game, just get anyone with tet gear and kutum (or some other defensive offhand) with sicil necklace and see that tamer will do super low damage without any form of superbuffs and they have to work much harder than say a ranger does which can just 2tap you while at it too

so, when are you finally gonna buff tamers? @CM Aethon @GM Caramel @GM Eden @GM Axion @GM Dew

and then, if you don't buff tamers at least fix the ridiculous bugs (LBP SA not working fully, A/D iframe not working occasionally which results in a death, moonlight is a complete garbage skill) that will be a nice first step

gramcle99, Bahska, Gaypiggy and 5 others like this.
  2. RoakOriginal

And highest dmg... Duh...

Also more classes share low values with tamer... Where is your cry for them?

3. ambyentlight

tamers pet op and bonues cc and the op is all a bunch of junk.

Saccharin likes this.
  4. Slabby

There is no anti cc. Can you imagine doing node wars if every fight is a knock down drag out?

5. LethalAF

Have you been in RBF lately?

It's legit like 4 tamers rolling around deleting everyone.

A tamer is like getting hit with a wave that has a shark in it.

6. irrelevant

no other classes have as many lowest value stats as tamer does, some have low value stats in some places but in general have much higher in other

also i just said that the damage is irrelevant because tamer has low skill damage so in the end you still don't do damage, did you even bother reading my post before coming here to blatantly troll?

and taking more damage from other means that your extra damage is negated because they do the same damage to you as you do to them since you take more damage is this not common sense or what?

my main complaints with tamer in the past were about inferior skill design, skills that don't work or are bugged since awakening release, pet that hits the air and misses whenever it wants ,the only class in the entire game with no knockdowns and then we get to see the stats and surprise surprise, tamer also has the lowest stats in the entire of bdo

gramcle99, Bahska and Yirosu like this.
  7. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Based on that logic they should buff Berserker since the class has the lowest overall score. Followed by Witch and Dark Knight with the second lowest.

Ranger, Sorceress, Dark Knight, Wizard and Witch have the same DR as Tamer, do they need a buff as well? Same goes for Ranger and Wizard for the "suspension" stat, if it's actually active.

Again, the skills have reduced damage in PvP. Your skill might only have -10% board damage reduction, whereas the Ranger skill has -50%.

Good luck trying to use this as a ground for balance issues when it's a violation of the Terms and Rules. (Then again, HP was visible to anyone, claiming this now only means you never cared about it)

kreez, Ahndessi, Dreamagain and 49 others like this.
  8. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 59 EU

9. irrelevant

that's why i didn't base it only on that logic, i based it on inferior skill design and compared it to my game experience and knowledge (which no one in this forum has)

and they have higher other stats

that's not the case since ranger does 2 times more damage than tamer per skill

how the hell is it my fault that someone posted bunch of screenshots ?

this whole thing doesn't even consider attack speed

and tamer has the lowest attack speed in the entire game ,another thing no one thinks about. I absolutely dare you to cast an allround spinner in the air or a fire staff and detect the cast time and then compare it to other classes's damage skills

lowest defense, lowest skill damage, lowest attack speed, slowest cc recovery (I knew that since pre-awakening but ofc none of the ignorant people would believe), lowest range in the entire game, most inferior skill design in the entire game

if anyone can find a game where a class weaker than tamer exists you're free to link it to me, too bad there isn't a single game on the entire planet with a class or a character thats as many times weaker as tamer is than other classes in bdo

10. Dremlock

What the hell is this? a court case? The jury is to ignore evidence unlawfully obtained?

yeah, **** that. If dumbass game design is revealed they can fix it regardless of how it's revealed and they can deal with the leaks separately.

Bahska, Najla, Souljester and 7 others like this.
  11. Qmm

Qmm

So we should buff tamer, is that what you are trying to say?

Rilok likes this.
  12. Jey

Jey

You should look more tournament......before claiming Tamer are weak.
    this is not because you are weak with the class that it means the class is weak....

13. Natsett

Was going to point out the same thing.

By the OP's logic Zerker and DK need huge buffs, being the top two "worse" classes based on the data leak.

Striker and Mystic need drastic nerfs based on the leak as well, but...there might actually be some substance to that one.

And as another poster pointed out, Tamers are so bad they're running around in RBF deleting everyone...

OP is either a bad tamer or knows full well just how good they are, and is on a pointless crusade to make it seem like they're bad because they fear a nerf at some point.

Edremis likes this.
  14. WastedJoker

WastedJoker 60 EU

Tamers do all three damages types though which is handy.

Edremis likes this.
  15. Decem

what the actual **** dude

lowest attack speed ? thats why you can burst 4.6k zerker in 3s while , lets say warrior or ninja or whatever with same AP needs 2 full combos which both takes 8 seconds.

Xenon likes this.
  16. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 56 NA

I loved your analogy so much...I just had to.
    tamersurf.jpg

Galzion, Garesh_Saris, CREED and 42 others like this.
  17. Lystra

Lystra Katzeshi Wizard 61 EU

If anything Tamers should be nerfed, they are incredibly overpowered 1v1 to the point it's ridiculous. I would like to see the pet removed and maybe kept only for riding. Also too many CCs compared to other classes.

18. irrelevant

no downsmash, no knockdown, no airsmash

yea, "too many ccs"

says the wizard that has the most CC in the entire game

wizard has knockdown, wizard has grab, wizard has down/airsmash, wizard has freeze, wizard literally has the most type of ccs in the entire game

this is just blatant trolling at this point

why dont you ask some tamer that you know to use some of their abilities in front of you? you dont even need to go to arena or anything just have them do it in town

allround spinner and legendary beast dance are among the slowest skills in the entire game

my posts; objective arguments and facts, these people's posts - ridiculous opinions that are completely delusional since they are not true

you can go look at class skills and then see for yourself the statement about too much CC when the only knockdown tamer has is on a skill that's actually a flow of a float so in reality you don't ever get the KD part since they are floated before that happens and this is only extra measure in case your attacks miss or something, getting a kd from the tamer flow is like once per week at best while other classes have 5 sec cd knockdowns that block emergency escape and also 3 types more cc available to them and then they go and drop some 1liner troll sentences on the forum cus thats ok since no one in here plays the game so no one can tell they're wrong

and as for tamer being op in 1v1, tamer is worse than wizard and striker and half of the classes in the game and if you play tamer bad you can lose against any class while as wizard you literally have free wins against 50% of the classes in the game and you need minimal effort against the rest, go ask a streamer or watch one or ask
    the fact that tamer dies in 1 CC automatically makes it worse than classes that die in 2 CC's (but still kill in 1 CC) which would be wizard and striker

and tamer's unreliability in general is also a thing in 1v1

flukeSG2 likes this.
  19. Heartbeat

Your argument seems mostly about numbers, and numbers on skills. But have you compared damage to people in-game when actually using skills. Tamer does more damage and deletes people faster than most classes. Your argument and thread is irrelevant just like your name. Blatant trolling on your part just so you can try and get tamer to be the best class in the game, you've been on a stupid crusade for ****ing months just to try and draw unnecessary attention to tamer.

waaah my class isn't as good as others cuz numberrrs
    maybe you're just a bad tamer

20. Andaro

watched a level 60 tamer in tet gear on twitch beat the *bleep* out of people in rbf.....
    see nothing wrong there

Rasta667, Columba and Edremis like this.