1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tamer succession on Global Lab

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Keldorn, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ghoulz666

I forgot the rabam is a huge mana refill. Sucks to lose that.

2. ALO

ALO

Excuse me, I am so sorry mr. Ispamalotwithuselessposts, that in Tamer forum in the topic for Tamer succession I write my opinion for the new skill set ... what a moron are you ... Go to ranger succession topic and spam there that you don't get protection FFS and big dmg to oneshot ...

This is what trolls and spammers want not players till now didn't meet tamer that wont trade 100% ult for better other skills for example.
    Normal players want, when they pick a class that they like to not be "punished" in PvP or PvE or even ignored when they look for a guild just because that is not META class ... And with trolls like you and retarded devs we won't make this happened that is why most players already start to look for other game

You are on ignore list I won't bother to read or scroll or useless spam anymore GL.

3. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Current Whiplash: 975% x3.
    Succession Whiplash: 1170%x 3 +1170% x 6 extra damage
    Damage boost is a lot higher now.

I was watching 3 streams yesterday and the feedback was absolutly positiv. Everybody says it is the best succession by now.
    On stream we all came to the conclusion that this kit is made purely for pve and is absolutely great. If you want pvp stay awakining.

GamePois0n likes this.
  4. ALO

ALO

How can it be the best succession when is pure PvE ... cmon i saw how much more warriors was hiped after their succession and will actually play it on live ... I think that there will be even more Rangers that will pick succession for sieges especially if they make it better for pve too, than tamers for just PvE ... the best animation on stream yes for sure but the best succession ...

Whatever it is what it is and I don't think it will change much at the end all know how much tamer mains have now ... we will see how much from them will go with succession.

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

damn, tamers have bigger aoes than witchzards now o.0

6. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

It may be the "best" succession right now, but if we have to switch between Succession and Awakening depending on what we want to do (PvE or PvP), then the system is not good.
    Succession was supposed to be an alternative playstyle, not a "PvE" setting. In this case it is not a choice, and as we can't freely switch it would become a burden.

7. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

dont lose rabams if you choose succession only absolute skills that got succession and awk skills but not absolutes that dont have it or rabams

Fateneko likes this.
  8. NixZero

maybe there's people that have a different play stile from you?

9. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

What's the point in having a "different playstyle" if the game is strongly suggesting you how you should play your class?

10. NixZero

and thus they are giving options for people that have different playstile, its just you that are whining about having other options.

GamePois0n likes this.
  11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

btw tamer succession is going to get a nerf in the future with how much more damage she can now do on her dog and can't be cc'ed

Fateneko and Keldorn like this.
  12. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

An option that seems not as efficient as the existing one in one important part of the game, PvP. So do you mean that only PvE players deserves a new relevant playstyle for their class?

13. NixZero

which is interesting as tamer dont need any boost in pvp - at least in 1v1, any change made for pve or mass pvp with today skillset would make 1v1 completely overpowered so it feel pretty logical that the only way to boost at least one of the other options is to restart everything from scratch like they have done.

Keldorn and GamePois0n like this.
  14. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

then don't use it if u dont see a point of using it. PA released plenty of "useless" contents

15. WhySoSeeryus

the way i see it, unless one "specialization" is good at one job (lets say 1v1) and another at other job (lets say mass scale or grinding), they cant really monetize it properly ;D

16. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

And who are you to tell me this, mmh? If you do not even understand the problem, you shouldn't participate.

On my side, I feel pretty nostalgic of the shortsword tamer I had when I began. Succession sounds like a good thing for me, but if it prevents me from fully playing one aspect of the game (PvP), then they failed to propose the real alternative they talked about.

ALO likes this.
  17. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

This!
    Tamer is in a preferred position. Now we have the option to chose a great pve or pvp set unlike other classes who stuck with two mediocre.

18. WhySoSeeryus

this is also a good point.

19. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Not this.
    This is a bad habit, players shouldn't have to choose between a "PvE set" and a "PvP set" ; as someone mentioned a real choice would be, for example, between a 1vs1 set and a mass fighting set.

As I see it, if Succession really is good in PvE but not on par with Awakening in PvP, then they did not propose a choice, they only added a new requirement for PvP.

20. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

I've added the twich stream from yesterday. Judge for yourself.

Well i think ppl who like pve more then pvp (i'm one of them :) ).